BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
COMPRESSED mega ???

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

Hey there, will you be updating your mod?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It looks like this new v0.38.0 is the patreon version of the game so we don't have incest in the game and Evelyn isn't MC sister, so we need either the subscribestar version or the incest patch for that version, besides it would be good if in OP also was some info that it's not the incest version.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
This update covers multiple related topics. Its core focus is to complete every single one of the game's night scenes. Not only does it improve everything that was there already, but it also adds a whole lot on top of it. Wrapping up these scenes is a significant milestone towards version 1.0 of LLtP.
Maybe a stupid question, but what's still missing and when is it expected to be completed?

Sorry if I come across as blunt, but I have been kind of holding off with playing this since the start of the endgame, because I don't really want to see the ending while there is still stuff being added.

Reactions: splamo

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Found an interesting problem: After starting NG+, I used the deep sleep spell and hooked up with Primrose, Samarra, & Callie. Then I decided to visit the Fey Queen for the first time, and when asked how many people I've slept with, she calls me a liar if I say a few. She only says I told the truth if I claim to have been with one woman. Just thought I should bring this up.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think the only sex I had in this playthrough that wasn't using deep sleep was during the Samarra lvl 1 Agility training. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Wait, this is still a thing? I thought it was finished months ago. Well, I guess I can give this another playthrough at some point in the future.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Live the Princess [v0.38.0] [Belle] crunched

SubscribeStar Version

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,18 GB / 441 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.38.0ss-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 406 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.38.0ss-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Patreon Version

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,18 GB / 439 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.38.0p-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 404 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.38.0p-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch Patreon to SubscribeStar
(Original / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes