Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Wait, this is still a thing? I thought it was finished months ago. Well, I guess I can give this another playthrough at some point in the future.
The base plot is done. Belle is just working on side content and improvements and NG+ stuff.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It looks like this new v0.38.0 is the patreon version of the game so we don't have incest in the game and Evelyn isn't MC sister, so we need either the subscribestar version or the incest patch for that version, besides it would be good if in OP also was some info that it's not the incest version.
This only makes me question which among us is subscribed to Patreon instead of SubscribeStar and what's wrong with them.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think that all that's left to add to the game are the sex scenes with the Fairy Queen as she baths and the story with the Church Sister whose name I forget...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Long Live the Princess [v0.42.0 Patreon] [Belle] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.28GB
Repack size: 584MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

If you prefer Super Compression at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition (340MB) in below spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Give a LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i follow this game for some time now. Can anyone tell me if incest is still present in the game? Because that's one of the things I like most about a game. Some time ego i read some comment of ppl who say no more incest. So i search a bit, but i just do not understand if incest is there or not.
Can someone tell me please? There is some incest patch? Because i not see on main page.
But the tag say incest. And under genre there is incest too.
So... there is or not?

Thank you

Reactions: dokodesuka

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hi guys i follow this game for some time now. Can anyone tell me if incest is still present in the game? Because that's one of the things I like most about a game. Some time ego i read some comment of ppl who say no more incest. So i search a bit, but i just do not understand if incest is there or not.
Can someone tell me please? There is some incest patch? Because i not see on main page.
But the tag say incest. And under genre there is incest too.
So... there is or not?

Thank you
There are two versions of the game, the Patreon version without ic and the SubscribeStar version with ic. As the v.0.38.0 available in the OP at the moment is the Patreon version, it doesn't have ic.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are two versions of the game, the Patreon version without ic and the SubscribeStar version with ic. As the v.0.38.0 available in the OP at the moment is the Patreon version, it doesn't have ic.
Thank you! How i know when the OP have the IC version? Because on the OC there is no write IC or patreon version.

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thank you! How i know when the OP have the IC version? Because on the OC there is no write IC or patreon version.
I reported this and they added "Patreon" behind the version number in the thread title and below the overview.
1639628602868.png

And the filename has a "p" behind the version number. If there is no "Patreon" and no "p" it should be the ic version.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Maybe a stupid question, but what's still missing and when is it expected to be completed?

Sorry if I come across as blunt, but I have been kind of holding off with playing this since the start of the endgame, because I don't really want to see the ending while there is still stuff being added.
Things missing right now:
  • Complete rebuild of the tower scene with Nell plus her threesome scene during advanced training.
  • Sister Agnes, a minor character with her own secrets to reveal.
  • Further training options with the old Fairy Queen.
  • Improvements to the few sex animations that have not been updated (mostly the Primrose scenes plus a few others).
  • A tweaked version of the Fairy Queen vision quest to have it make a little more sense.
  • An overall balance and polish pass across the entire game, possibly restructuring the timing of events.

There might be other things that I'm forgetting.

While I don't want anyone to take this as a promise, I believe it might be possible for version 0.42 to be the last version I publish before 1.00.

Found an interesting problem: After starting NG+, I used the deep sleep spell and hooked up with Primrose, Samarra, & Callie. Then I decided to visit the Fey Queen for the first time, and when asked how many people I've slept with, she calls me a liar if I say a few. She only says I told the truth if I claim to have been with one woman. Just thought I should bring this up.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think the only sex I had in this playthrough that wasn't using deep sleep was during the Samarra lvl 1 Agility training. Hope that helps.
The night scenes are not considered "sleeping with" another character, and the game does not treat it as such.

Darkie4Pres

Feb 5, 2018
Found an interesting problem: After starting NG+, I used the deep sleep spell and hooked up with Primrose, Samarra, & Callie. Then I decided to visit the Fey Queen for the first time, and when asked how many people I've slept with, she calls me a liar if I say a few. She only says I told the truth if I claim to have been with one woman. Just thought I should bring this up.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think the only sex I had in this playthrough that wasn't using deep sleep was during the Samarra lvl 1 Agility training. Hope that helps.
How do you unlock the deep sleep spell?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Haven't played the game in 2 years.
As far as I remember, there was a time limit for the investigation, and I confess I didn't really like it.
Nothing changed?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes