Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I should probably specify the reason I asked about wt isn't that I get stuck at some point, the story flows pretty smooth for me. It's just that on my first game I got an unexpected "sad" ending, despite having good relationships with most of the girls. I'm not planning to play following a guide step-by-step, I was just wondering if I can look at some hints there on how to unlock the best paths with the girls I like this time, cuz the game is great but I don't think I'll have the time to replay it again and again
Like I said earlier, to get the best ending you need to fully progress both the Crone and Fairy Queen story lines.

Reactions: mazzmarello

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Finished the game. P. great, but if there's more content on the way, like a NellxThorn threesome, I'm not complaining. Selena threesome end is currently the best though, but to be fair it's technically the only one with an animated scene whereas everything else just gets CGs.

Mar 4, 2018
No, you really don't. Make sure you've completely solved the Crone quest line, and you have solved The Fey Queen's riddle. If you've done those things, then I'm pretty sure you will have had to do anything else required to reach the winning end.
This is a flat-out lie. As I have done both multiple times on at least three separate play throughs and have failed miserably. There is way more to seeing the Winning Ending than this. I just can't comprehend it myself. All of the wegs on this site with cheat mods/constantly updated walkthroughs and for some strange, inexplicable reason no one wants to make a coherent, up-to-date guide for the one weg that actually needs it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: MyUserName1234

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a flat-out lie. As I have done both multiple times on at least three separate play throughs and have failed miserably. There is way more to seeing the Winning Ending than this. I just can't comprehend it myself. All of the wegs on this site with cheat mods/constantly updated walkthroughs and for some strange, inexplicable reason no one wants to make a coherent, up-to-date guide for the one weg that actually needs it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
to win you need to make sure that primrose isn't in jail and ask girls and women to help you when needed and of course make demon to attack on that asshole who summoned him.

Reactions: ImpOfThePerverse

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The thing that typically trips people up is that you can soft-lock yourself out of the good endings by letting Primrose get arrested. It doesn't matter if you free her. As long as she ends up in that jail cell at all, you can never get a good ending.

This is not really how I envisioned it when I first set up this scenario. The game is meant to offer choices that are different but all valid, but in this case, one choice just leads to a bad end... eventually. I have a way I would ideally like to fix it, but it would take an entire update. I might look for another way to get around the issue somehow.

Mar 4, 2018
to win you need to make sure that primrose isn't in jail and ask girls and women to help you when needed and of course make demon to attack on that asshole who summoned him.
Jesus Christ, this explains it! No fucking wonder I've seen the Fail Ending so many times! I had no idea Primrose was the most important character in the game, not Selena! You can't see it right now, but I have just facepalmed so hard that there is now a dent in my forehead that will take all of Europe's best surgeons to fix.
1586397487356.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Belle and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jesus Christ, this explains it! No fucking wonder I've seen the Fail Ending so many times! I had no idea Primrose was the most important character in the game, not Selena! You can't see it right now, but I have just facepalmed so hard that there is now a dent in my forehead that will take all of Europe's best surgeons to fix.
blame dev. :p

*RUNS*

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hey, every lady in that game, they're all incredibly important. Some are just a little more important than others.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

Hello friend, your mod still works in this version?

Reactions: mofonistik
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes