Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I mean for the 3dcgs and rendering. thats pretty well done. especial the facial expressions and genitalia (often they look weird in other games)
DAZ Studio. It's also what most other adult game creators use (that, and Honey Select), but a lot of other devs use a different rendering method that makes the graphics look just a little bit more artificial, mostly because it's easier on the hardware required from the rendering computer.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
seeing how people go into berserk mode everytime when NTR is mentioned, every thread should have it explained what and how much of a role it plays into the game since people are gonna bitch about it or ask questions every 2nd page. something like FAQ

already posted it in another thread but i still find it funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
seeing how people go into berserk mode everytime when NTR is mentioned, every thread should have it explained what and how much of a role it plays into the game since people are gonna bitch about it or ask questions every 2nd page. something like FAQ

already posted it in another thread but i still find it funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it seems like it s only NTR that's against the protag though. whenever the mc gets freaky with a married woman its till NTR but everyone loves it

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
it seems like it s only NTR that's against the protag though. whenever the mc gets freaky with a married woman its till NTR but everyone loves it
havent thought about that actually, yeah if you bang a girl thats in relationship she still has sex with her BF or husband, so why people dont care about that ?
i also asked something but got deleted (well i was asshole about it so) but here we go again. people who get triggered by NTR do also want their GF's to be virgins until they met them ?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not concerned in the slightest about the people who cannot stand NTR's existence in any way.
I am pretty much in that camp. As a story development tool, I could kind of give a pass. IF, the main character had other options first, OR if there was an option to turn those elements off, on the games start page. That is not really the case with the game in it's current form.

Surprise NTR is particularly vexing. Like with Big Brother .04 or Babysitter.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
DAZ Studio. It's also what most other adult game creators use (that, and Honey Select), but a lot of other devs use a different rendering method that makes the graphics look just a little bit more artificial, mostly because it's easier on the hardware required from the rendering computer.
Thanks so much!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You seem to be missing the point, it isn't cheating we have the problem with it's someone we're interested in fucking someone else.

As I said, that's no longer "our girl" then, it's someone else's.

When we're fucking a married woman that's not someone we're chasing for a relationship, it's just sex, i've got no interest in her beyond that.

To put it in it's simplest terms it's an alpha/beta thing. Some men like to be the one fucking while some like to be the one being fucked over. Personally i'm not a fan of being fucked over, if that's your thing that's great but it's not for everyone.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
To put it in it's simplest terms it's an alpha/beta thing. Some men like to be the one fucking while some like to be the one being fucked over. Personally i'm not a fan of being fucked over, if that's your thing that's great but it's not for everyone.
You mean M/S thing or D/S, yeah? Betas don't want to be fucked over, they're just functional members of society. Alphas are leaders, aggresive "conquerors". Omegas are disfunctional losers.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think this game should be a lot more popular. If for no other reason than Belle (dev) created a fantastic character in Belle (pixie). Belle could take over Tinkerbell's pop culture most popular pixie status, and probably have sex with her too.
OHHH that would be a great cameo. Belle having sex (strap-on? or something intense) with Tinkerbell. If Disney NEVER found out.
Still not sure if Belle really isn't Belle's alter-ego.

Reactions: Belle

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Still not sure if Belle really isn't Belle's alter-ego.
I have a feeling game-dev Belle is a dude.

But, I have visions of that mad pixie typing on an oversized keyboard replying to all our messages and laughing maniacally as she presses enter. Sexy little minx!

Reactions: Wyrme

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Pretty sure Belle is an actual Pixie, she just doesn't want to admit it as she has to keep her race's identity secret.

Reactions: UncleVT

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Anything in particular you're hoping to find? There isn't anything "hidden" in the game's code just yet, apart from a brief scene that you will get access to in version 0.4 anyway, and it has none of its graphics assets in 0.3.
Enable to Train courage at Town hall on day 3 (option not available) ''according to the wthrgh'' : So, day 4 is affected! Help!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Enable to Train courage at Town hall on day 3 (option not available) ''according to the wthrgh'' : So, day 4 is affected! Help!
I didn't write the walkthrough and it is no longer valid for version 0.6. If I understand your problem correctly though, you need to spend time with Evelyn when you get the chance, or courage training won't unlock.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey @Belle do you do your own coding for the game? And if so, where'd you learn? Asking because I've started getting into coding and really enjoying it myself and looking for pointers/tips and whatnot.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes