Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
Enable to Train courage at Town hall on day 3 (option not available) ''according to the wthrgh'' : So, day 4 is affected! Help!
Just replace day 2 afternoon Private fashion show at Callie and day 3 Spend time with Evelyn and day 4 Invade Mind Evelyn later

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Belle, you really hate me, don't you? Evelyn's new afternoon schedule, which I believe was only supposed to apply to day 10+, overrode her existing schedule, necessitating a complete reworking of the walkthrough. Sorry for the delay.
thank you kind sir for taking the time to do this. now i can play :D

Reactions: Wyrme

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Glad to see everyones favorite pixie's story growing again (yes, its her story you are there for HER entertainment, and don't you forget it!). DL now to get caught up on the world of LLtP, later :p

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
@Augustus Commodus Why does the WT say to keep letting Evelyn and cuntrag continue? That's not cool, and basically the opposite of what Belle told me earlier...
It's partially explained in the walkthrough. It's intended to show as much as reasonably possible, including Evelyn's negotiation tactics; however, there is another reason. The happier Thaddeus is, the more money he gives Evelyn; hence the more money Evelyn gives Dickon on Fridays. Don't worry, you'll stop it before it goes too far.

Reactions: UncleVT

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Fuck that shit, I don't want it to go ANYWHERE... WTf man.

We just had a few fucking pages of debate about this cunting arc of scenes earlier...

Reactions: Renetta and L☹VE
Aug 15, 2017
In that case, you can chose to either stop it the first time you see it or only visit Thaddeus on days 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, etc. during the afternoon. The way it is set up in the game, if you don't see it, nothing happens. The walkthrough is intended to show how things in the game work and what is possible. You can use it to tailor whatever playthrough you desire.

Reactions: UncleVT

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey @Belle do you do your own coding for the game? And if so, where'd you learn? Asking because I've started getting into coding and really enjoying it myself and looking for pointers/tips and whatnot.
I do my own coding, yes. I'm a professional software developer, so picking up a simple language like Ren'py is relatively straightforward compared to what I have to deal with at my day job. If you're specifically looking to learn Ren'py yourself, then there are dedicated forums and even a Discord channel where people help each other figure out the language. That's a great place to start learning, I think.

@Belle, you really hate me, don't you? Evelyn's new afternoon schedule, which I believe was only supposed to apply to day 10+, overrode her existing schedule, necessitating a complete reworking of the walkthrough. Sorry for the delay.
Oops. ;) Stuff like that is going to happen from time to time during development. No real way around it. Thanks for your effort with the walkthrough... again. :)

It's partially explained in the walkthrough. It's intended to show as much as reasonably possible, including Evelyn's negotiation tactics; however, there is another reason. The happier Thaddeus is, the more money he gives Evelyn; hence the more money Evelyn gives Dickon on Fridays. Don't worry, you'll stop it before it goes too far.
I would probably make the assumption with your walkthrough that players don't want to let Thaddeus do anything at all with her. Not only is that safer considering the discussions in this thread, but there are also other consequences that could come back and cause problems (minor ones most likely, but problems nonetheless) in later versions for those wishing to take the romance route.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
In order to make the following years of discussing this game more enjoyable I'd hope the dev adds mandatory voyeurism scenes in the game, maybe start the game off with it and include at least 1 in every update with absolutely no way of skipping them.
I'm not sure what else one can do to make those loonies fuck off.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Voyeurism and NTR aren't the same thing, so if you are hellbent on trolling and causing trouble at least try to get your facts straight.
Oh joy, then the loonie toons squad won't be bothered by the mc participating in voyeuristic activities, like watching his sister having sex with her boyfriend. It's not ntr after all.

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh joy, then the loonie toons squad won't be bothered by the mc participating in voyeuristic activities, like watching his sister having sex with her boyfriend. It's not ntr after all.
then don't play the game. people really like this story and have become caught up in the plot and the characters, and like to discuss the events. most of us develop our own ideas about what we think is going to happen and what we hope will happen. and when we're wrong its human nature to gripe. lighten up

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
ok i don't want to star the flames again but just to clarify the ntr scene is avoidable without consequences?

Reactions: Shardoom

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
ok i don't want to star the flames again but just to clarify the ntr scene is avoidable without consequences?
Not only is it avoidable without consequence, you get to verbally abuse the person involved, and the girl literally calls you her knight in shining armor afterward. It's hard to see how I could have pandered any more to people who dislike NTR.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Not only is it avoidable without consequence, you get to verbally abuse the person involved, and the girl literally calls you her knight in shining armor afterward. It's hard to see how I could have pandered any more to people who dislike NTR.
You know how when someone famous writes something offensive on twitter and sjws get really mad about it and then the famous person apologizes. What happens next? Do the sjws go "oh okay you're good now", no. They go at them even harder because they detected weakness and an admission of guilt.
Take the same view with the anti-ntr squad, pander to them and they complain even harder because now they know they get something by complaining. Only thing that satisfies them is to travel back in time and never do the offending act to begin with.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
well the problemis that is becoming very common lately, the games are going well everything is going well people get enrobed with the characters and suddenly the ntr appears and destroys everything, so I think if a dev think about adding that in the future it's better to say it from the beginning and not put it out of the blue in the sixth update

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes