Aug 15, 2017
Well, I cheat . . . . ;)

I'm glad I was generally correct, though. I try to remember what you've said, but there's always the chance that I misinterpreted something, and I don't want to be putting words into your mouth, not to mention that game development is often a fluid process; therefore, some plan you may have mentioned months ago may have been altered in the interim.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If I'm feeling confident enough about something to talk about it in public, it's probably going to be added in some form. But yeah, development is pretty fluid, and not everything works out exactly the way I intend (which doesn't mean the result become worse. More often than not, things turn out better than I had expected).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I thought Belle (dev) said Belle (pixie) was a homage to Tinkerbell?
But I do like the Bell of Ireland theory, and it explains her more than pixie pussy preference.
And adds to a suspicion that Belle may be Irish.
Would like to see the Fey court. wonder if Titania and the infamous "green faerie" will be there and will they serve the MC Absinthe? hopefully find out why Belle was dragged before the court too.
Still recommending Pixie Belle merchandising. cb2.jpg Belle on a coffee mug (crude rendering)

Reactions: Belle

Blackblack

Oct 5, 2017
I know people stopped talking about this but something came up in a historical analysis of Kingdom Come Deliverance.

There was someone(s) complaining that the underwear was not accurate in LLTP. The part that got me when watching the analysis is that in the medieval period people mostly wore three layers. Depending on the time period if you were only wearing two you would be considered to be in your underwear. XD which means even when Belle is dressed she is very under dressed. Not that I care, I get her clothes off as soon as possible.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
@Belle ,now you have a good reason to be afraid of Nell. She is really mad at you (as mad as her cute face allows it)
How dare you take "Her" away from us after that night? How dare you!!?

(Fan art)

Reactions: Belle and RustyV

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle ,now you have a good reason to be afraid of Nell. She is really mad at you (as mad as her cute face allows it)
How dare you take "Her" away from us after that night? How dare you!!?

(Fan art)
*Saved!*

The second piece of fan art in less than a month. I'm not worthy!

It must have been a small nightmare trying to get as close as possible to Nell's looks. The original model is a mix of at least three types of Daz "DNA" and some other modifiers, not to mention the custom breasts.

Nell doesn't look mad, btw. She looks disappointed. That's even worse. ;)

Reactions: Andarilho

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
*Saved!*

The second piece of fan art in less than a month. I'm not worthy!

It must have been a small nightmare trying to get as close as possible to Nell's looks. The original model is a mix of at least three types of Daz "DNA" and some other modifiers, not to mention the custom breasts.

Nell doesn't look mad, btw. She looks disappointed. That's even worse. ;)
I like when a dev customize his characters so much. It's harder to make a good fan art this way, but it adds more "soul" to the game imo. ;)
Can you give me some tips to make a better Nell?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I like when a dev customize his characters so much. It's harder to make a good fan art this way, but it adds more "soul" to the game imo. ;)
Can you give me some tips to make a better Nell?
I don't want to give away every little detail, but I can give you a few keywords to give you some ideas: Akiko, Mei Lin, Beibei, Growing Up.

Reactions: Andarilho

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I don't want to give away every little detail, but I can give you a few keywords to give you some ideas: Akiko, Mei Lin, Beibei, Growing Up.
Thanks, Belle
I recognized some Akiko vibes on her and i had my suspicions about Growing Up as well! :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
off subject, but I just got a new (to me) tower its a referb HP 6200 Pro Tower Desktop PC with Intel Core i5-2400 Processor, 8GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Professional what would be a good browser to use that won't interfere with games functioning? Firefox blocked Adobe Shockwave. so any suggestions about setting this machine up to be able to enable games? my old PC would not let LLTP or any updated game play.
any help from you guys who seem to know ALOT more about tech than me would be greatly appreciated. I am not as tech savvy as most of the people on this site, or anywhere. lol
any suggestions in programs I should download for better game play would be a great help to me.
thanks

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone wondering what NTR there is in the game right now it is simply a stoppable scene between your sister and the lord guy. The earliest you can stop it is when he kisses her after which she will happily thank you and he will apologize to you.

Your sister is a virgin who has the reputation of a slut because she used flirtation in the negotiations of the town to get better deals but she never actually went past that. She is a big time bro-con.

All NTR complaints at the moment are exaggerated because it's only NTR if you let it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's what the dev said about the NTR, its up to the player if it happens.
What I'm not sure about is if you don't stop Thaddeus from making advances on your sister is sex with her still a possibility for MC?
Odd with as sex focused as the MC is he hasn't tried molesting Belle. She's is tiny (or as Belle might say "she's fun size") but probably into anything the MC would want to do. Or are they becoming friends and cohorts in this save the princess mission so the MC regards her as more than another sex quest?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Odd with as sex focused as the MC is he hasn't tried molesting Belle.
I don't think molest someone who read my thoughts and and flutters without being seen around me is a good idea.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
This is a game with good potential and for once, well coded!

Some suggestions:
- The main way to increase Thaddeus happiness and secure the best deal for the city is to'sacrifice' your sister and watch it happen. While you can ignore or stop at any of the 5 progression levels, I'd like to have a way to secure the best deal without having to do this. Alternative path like friendship, blackmail, more weight to panties quest, etc. would be great.

- The textual navigation menu system distract from the immersion. Using a town map, or navigation icons to jump to different locations would help.

- You might want to update the title banner - this is very subjective, but I skipped this title initially based on the banner. Glad I took a second look.

Assuming development continues, I'll be supporting you on Patreon for a bit.

-Thora-

Reactions: RustyV and Shardoom

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
- The main way to increase Thaddeus happiness and secure the best deal for the city is to'sacrifice' your sister and watch it happen. While you can ignore or stop at any of the 5 progression levels, I'd like to have a way to secure the best deal without having to do this. Alternative path like friendship, blackmail, more weight to panties quest, etc. would be great.
You are able to increase his happiness through various means other than "sacrificing" Evelyn, but they are less effective by design. There are various ways the story can develop that will have all of this make sense in the end, but you shouldn't expect all the same options to be available to you regardless of the path you choose. That doesn't mean one path is better or worse, but they will be different.

- The textual navigation menu system distract from the immersion. Using a town map, or navigation icons to jump to different locations would help.
I agree. A map system has been on my mind since before I even started creating the game. I have previous experience drawing good-looking fantasy maps, but it takes a lot of time and could end up restricting me if I make the maps too early and get ideas that contradict them. Maps will be in the game at one point, but right now I'm more concerned with getting the story's skeleton up and running.

- You might want to update the title banner - this is very subjective, but I skipped this title initially based on the banner. Glad I took a second look.
This is also in the works. I have already begun to render parts of it. It's a work in progress and should appear whenever I have the time to finish it.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes