fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
What a terrific game! Not only it has an interesting story, but it's very well written, has a good amount of content, can be funny at times and actually has some nice game mechanics. This is an actual game, not just a slideshow with options.

The mind control segments are awesome too, I don't like and usually skip mind control games, but this is a great one. Soundtrack is very fitting too, not just random royalty free music.

The NTR caught me offguard, but you're able to intervene and it made sense, so it didn't ruin anything for me.

Dev is doing a great work, keep up and congratulations.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Just started to play this game and I have a small question ..
Is there something specific you have to do to unlock the courage-traning in town hall ?
I don't get that option when i go there just "search the place" and "leave"

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Is there something specific you have to do to unlock the courage-traning in town hall ?
Talk to Thadeus.

Reactions: WaerM

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That doesn't sound like you're actually in the town hall. You're probably looking at the training grounds. Go talk to Evelyn and spend some time with her. She'll clue you in on what to do.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just finished the update. great as always. don't see what all the NTR fuss is about, its totally preventable.
At this point I really don't care about pursuing the human girls that much. I'm hoping for a MC/Pixie Belle hookup ending. seriously the pixie Belle is the best option besides Nell so far. Who won't want a magic hottie?
on a side note any speculation about what kind of flower Belle came from? maybe snapdragons? I won't say milkweed if Belle was within ear shot.

U

User_32285

Iirc MC need to have had first talk with his sister for it to trigger.

Jonathanwalter47

Jun 21, 2017
I dunno if any of you are experiencing this but I can't get Evelyn to be at the house in the afternoons. She's just never there, which means I can't unlock courage training. Is that a bug or am I just doing something wrong?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I dunno if any of you are experiencing this but I can't get Evelyn to be at the house in the afternoons. She's just never there, which means I can't unlock courage training. Is that a bug or am I just doing something wrong?
The only reason I can imagine for that happening is that she's left you. Can you still molest her at night? If not, that's the reason right there.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this game. All the perversion (especially the night time visits), the mind alteration/control, the medieval style...

I eagerly await this game to go further.

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
does any of you have an optimal walkthrough for this game?
Define "optimal." Right now, there are no endings. While we can track certain variables, there's no way to know the long-term consequences of any action in current build, with the exception of Evelyn leaving. The best option would be for you to play around in the game for a bit to get a feeling for how everything works, but if you let me know what you're hoping to achieve, I'll try my best to let you know what you'd need to do to achieve it.
As Belle mentioned, if you had the scene where she visited Dickon in his bed, she's gone from the game, and you won't find her anywhere. If not, she should be home in the afternoon on any day that is a multiple of three or five.

Reactions: RustyV

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
(especially the night time visits)
I could live without the night visits since it's so unrealistic. As if every girl enters a coma when they go to bed so they dont notice you touching them but then they still wake up and dont notice their clothes missing. It has very little value to me overall.

Aug 15, 2017
I could live without the night visits since it's so unrealistic. As if every girl enters a coma when they go to bed so they dont notice you touching them but then they still wake up and dont notice their clothes missing. It has very little value to me overall.
While I'm not a fan of the night visits, I can tell you that there are variables in the game that track how often the girls awaken uncovered, undressed, and other conditions. Those variables don't do anything yet, but eventually they will. It's coming, but the game is still early in development, and Belle hasn't had time to fully implement that feature yet. As for them being in comas, it is linked to your Agility ability. If you don't have any Agility, they'll wake up almost immediately. The higher your Agility, the more you can get away with.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
you said a while ago you don't want to rerender female characters for minor changes like their hair style, but any chance Primrose could have her inhibitions removed more and clean the library naked in future updates?

It seems the petite pixie perv would join the MC in molesting the girls at night. her just watching and not playing seems a little out of Belle's self-proclaimed naughty nature, unless that's all a facade.

Reactions: Augustus Commodus
Aug 15, 2017
you said a while ago you don't want to rerender female characters for minor changes like their hair style, but any chance Primrose could have her inhibitions removed more and clean the library naked in future updates?

It seems the petite pixie perv would join the MC in molesting the girls at night. her just watching and not playing seems a little out of Belle's self-proclaimed naughty nature, unless that's all a facade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle has had enough pussy to last her a lifetime. At this point, I'd surmise that the main reason she bothers watching, besides the sheer perversity for perversity's sake, is to hopefully catch a glimpse of Dickon's wang. In other words, she enjoys watching, but she'd be more likely to molest the protagonist than his intended victim.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle has had enough pussy to last her a lifetime. At this point, I'd surmise that the main reason she bothers watching, besides the sheer perversity for perversity's sake, is to hopefully catch a glimpse of Dickon's wang. In other words, she enjoys watching, but she'd be more likely to molest the protagonist than his intended victim.
thanks for the Primrose intel.
Agreed, Belle molesting the MC again and a MC + Belle hookup seems to be likely. And if what Belle says is true she's had her share of pixie pussy.
I wonder if one of Belle's pixie girlfriends will make a cameo some time in a future update?

Aug 15, 2017
Don't mention it.

If I remember what Belle (the developer) has said on the matter, we will probably meet other pixies once we get to the Fey Court content, but there are no plans for any pixie fun times, aside from Belle (the character), in any of the currently planned content. If Belle (the developer) achieves the $3,500 goal on Patreon, though, that'll change. She'll introduce a spell that will allow us to relive the memories of others, and we'll be able to witness Belle's (the character's) cavorting with her improcerous cohorts.

Also, to answer your earlier question, my guess for from what flower Belle was born would be Bells of Ireland. It could be the source of her name, and it matches her green hair. Plus, they kind of look like penises, explaining her personal tastes.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes