Mar 3, 2018
Okay. This game gives fuel to imagination.

1. Evelyn flirts and leads on to gain leverage. Rumors say more. She suffers from rumors, but endures because having such reputation helps to flirt and gain leverage. Is that all? We educated minds of course can think better.

Evelyn purposefully masturbates to train self in sex appeal. She did develop her anal skill for use in ways of intrigue and schemes. She is ready for affairs and rumors do not worry her, because she keeps her virginity and intents to do so. It works as ultimate evidence for her should need arise. So Evelyn is clever plotting self-trained virgin anal slut. No, that sounded too rude. She is personal relations warrior woman knight. Yes, that was better. She might even use her brother for imagination fuel in her masturbation from start, and developed crush on him as side result.

2. I hoped that her large secret will be crush on brother. Revealing which will allow MC to fuck her in any way not disturbing her virginity. And third secret will be her batman agenda. Revealing which will allow MC to order her to fuck anyone. Oh well, one can hope.

3. MC goes to Thaddeus for training and suddenly there is a scene. But Evelyn could know that he is coming. Spotted him in window idk. So, she could purposefully jump on Thaddeus for sudden negotiation session expecting that brother will arrive in several minutes. What plot she could have in mind there?

PS I really miss some way to start the game over with final MC stats. Wish I had that Courage in first day dialogs…

Reactions: Belle

zhaosunday

May 20, 2017
no NTR plz.
I love your story style very much, it feels like there are at least 10 chapters scene to be told, btw "long live the princess" and when will we see the princess?

Reactions: Belle

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
So does anyone know the code for Thad the Chad's happiness score? Cause I want the best results, but I don't like sharing. I guess the better question is does it register properly if you do cheat that variable.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
A better alternative to the mc interrupting Thad kissing the sister is he goes to interrupt it and since he can't say he owns her sisters vagina hole he has to justify the interruption with him being in love with Thad. Then they marry and live happily ever after with couple adopted african children.

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone an idea if it´s possible to get the ingame pictures? couldn´t find an img ordner?
The image files are contained within the archive.rpa file contained in the game folder. You'd need a way to decompile .rpa files.
So does anyone know the code for Thad the Chad's happiness score? Cause I want the best results, but I don't like sharing. I guess the better question is does it register properly if you do cheat that variable.
Thaddeus's happiness goes up one each time you train courage, two for each time you witness him with Evelyn and don't interrupt, and it goes down six when you do interrupt. The highest tier reward for Thaddeus's happiness is twenty copper if his happiness is over ten. I assume you want to put a kibosh on the whole thing between him and Evelyn; hence you'd need a score of seventeen in order that you can still lose six points and have the eleven minimum remaining. You could try the console command:

thaddeus_happiness = 17

I haven't tested it, but I think it will work.
A better alternative to the mc interrupting Thad kissing the sister is he goes to interrupt it and since he can't say he owns her sisters vagina hole he has to justify the interruption with him being in love with Thad. Then they marry and live happily ever after with couple adopted african children.
If I remember what Belle said correctly, there will be no male-on-male content in the game because it isn't something that interests Bell; therefore, she doesn't believe she neither could write a convincing scene nor do it justice.

U

User_32285

I don't think molest someone who read my thoughts and and flutters without being seen around me is a good idea.
But is it really mollesting if you do it to someone who is mollesting you?

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Oh man i left something like a week ago and people still talk about ntr, werent we over that?
Am i wrong or Belle said the scene was just needed for plot reason and there would not be more, did i misurderstood?

Anyway... Did anyone made Belle spoiler something about the next chapter that is not on his/her patreon update *rub hands* ?

Reactions: zazzaro

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Speaking of NTR, I have a question to those of you who strongly disapprove of it:

Previously, some people have suggested a way to not change Callie's sexual orientation and instead hook her up with other girls to make her happy that way, perhaps allowing the player to secretly watch as the two girls have hot lesbian sex with each other. What are your feelings about this kind of optional story? I'm not saying it's something that is guaranteed to be in the game, but the thought appeals to me for a number of reasons. Yet it would result in characters having sex with each other without the player being directly involved, which is why I'm asking this question. I honestly don't even consider it to be anything remotely close to NTR (at least based on Urban Dictionary's description of it), but seeing as some people react in an almost absurdly strong fashion to even the idea of NPCs having sex with each other, I figured I might as well ask.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Speaking of NTR, I have a question to those of you who strongly disapprove of it:

Previously, some people have suggested a way to not change Callie's sexual orientation and instead hook her up with other girls to make her happy that way, perhaps allowing the player to secretly watch as the two girls have hot lesbian sex with each other. What are your feelings about this kind of optional story? I'm not saying it's something that is guaranteed to be in the game, but the thought appeals to me for a number of reasons. Yet it would result in characters having sex with each other without the player being directly involved, which is why I'm asking this question. I honestly don't even consider it to be anything remotely close to NTR (at least based on Urban Dictionary's description of it), but seeing as some people react in an almost absurdly strong fashion to even the idea of NPCs having sex with each other, I figured I might as well ask.
Im not sure if counts, but im bisex and Callie with another woman would be considered ntr (at least for me), but if you somehow make her have feelings for the MC the ntr would get removed since ntr is based on the person you have feelings for been stolen from you.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there are people that dislike even lesbian NTR, I particularly don't mind it if I ultimately get to participate on the fun one way or the other. I think it would only bother me if the girl reject the MC to be full lesbian, but if it's optional it goes to the same category as normal hetero NTR, don't mind

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

I wouldn't particularly like it. Better than her fucking some dude, but not what I look for in games.

Reactions: skullker
Aug 15, 2017
I've written a few long tangents/discourses/rants--call them what you will--about names and their importance, those were intended, at least in part, as jokes. I do have a serious suggestion for @Belle, and I'll put it in spoilers since it will probably be long and boring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, all of these are merely suggestions or food for thought. It's something that I've been thinking about recently, so I thought I'd share.

I'm not one of those that cares, but I do want to clarify something since I believe it will affect the opinions of others. We're talking about a route where Callie and the other girl end up together, and the player never gets to do anything more than watch. While I can't speak for others, I do imagine there are some who might be fine with Callie and another girl hooking up if they eventually get a threesome out of it, but they'll feel very differently if the option locks them out of every "winning" one or both girls.

Reactions: Djd3

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I'm not one of those that cares, but I do want to clarify something since I believe it will affect the opinions of others. We're talking about a route where Callie and the other girl end up together, and the player never gets to do anything more than watch. While I can't speak for others, I do imagine there are some who might be fine with Callie and another girl hooking up if they eventually get a threesome out of it, but they'll feel very differently if the option locks them out of every "winning" one or both girls.
I think this guy got the point about this question.
I'll answer to that:
- Sharing is fine
- One time threesome its kinda ok (maybe a repeatable event with different angles and climax would be the best way)
- The woman we theoretically are talking about must be a good one (Callie its a really sweet character in her horny way, if she get with someone that i cant control the action of it better be a good one).

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

rick87

Jul 16, 2017

that obviously wouldn't qualify as NTR, it would be voyeurism or maybe pimping if the MC uses Callie's intercourses with other women to extract secrets out of them. if you go that route, you can have 2 different approaches, one where the MC truthfully helps Callie as his friend and another where the MC takes advantage of her, the latter would work well in the route where the MC let his sister having intercourses with Thaddeus, using his sisters to keep Thaddeus happy and gaining favors off of him.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

I'm impartial to NTR, but more options are always good.

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Speaking of NTR, I have a question to those of you who strongly disapprove of it:<snip>
I probably wouldn't consider it ntr, especially if you retconned their relationship a little to make it clear that she has no interest in the MC (she's not exactly behaving that way right now). I would, however, have way more interest in becoming her "let's try this boy-girl sex" experiment than in seeing her waltz off with someone else, be it man or woman. To be honest, I'd probably just ignore the quest line, as lesbian sex doesn't really interest me. Also, the fantasy of turning a lesbian straight is a pretty powerful and validating one.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This isn't something that was even part of my original plans for the game, and I still haven't decided if it's something I want to spend time on. On the other hand, because the MC is a guy and the entire game is first person (excluding Side Stories if we ever unlock that Patreon goal), the opportunities for lesbian content are very limited without something like this. If I were to include this option, I would most likely not "lock away" the character being matched up with Callie, but Callie herself would obviously be off-limits until the MC potentially finds the spell to change her sexuality. It would have minimal impact on the main story, but would serve as an alternative for those who want to make Callie happy but feel uncomfortable about using magic to permanently change a core part of her personality, something I wasn't even aware could be an issue until a couple of fans helpfully pointed it out to me.

there are people that dislike even lesbian NTR, I particularly don't mind it if I ultimately get to participate on the fun one way or the other. I think it would only bother me if the girl reject the MC to be full lesbian, but if it's optional it goes to the same category as normal hetero NTR, don't mind
Im not sure if counts, but im bisex and Callie with another woman would be considered ntr (at least for me), but if you somehow make her have feelings for the MC the ntr would get removed since ntr is based on the person you have feelings for been stolen from you.
@Belle Hmm, but you told me in pm's that there wouldn't be any more of this type of content. :(
I think you three don't really understand what NTR means but are using that term to describe something else. You're lumping NTR, voyeur, and other people having sex into one big category and calling it, well... NTR for some reason. NTR is not about seeing other people have sex. It's not about them having sex in the first place. It's not about the MC not being involved. Here, allow me to quote Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary on the matter:

Wikipedia said:
Infidelity (synonyms include: cheating, adultery (when married), netorare (NTR), being unfaithful, or having an affair) is a violation of a couple's assumed or stated contract regarding emotional and/or sexual exclusivity. Other scholars define infidelity as a violation according to the subjective feeling that one's partner has violated a set of rules or relationship norms; this violation results in feelings of and rivalry.
Urban Dictionary said:
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
As you can see, voyeur alone doesn't qualify, nor does matchmaking between characters who are not the MC. NTR's purpose is to create a feeling of jealousy in the player. What I described about a potential story for Callie would never be about that. It would be about the player deliberately facilitating a romance between two other characters, neither of whom is "taken away." None of them would be going behind the player's back (unless you specifically make them do so, I guess. I probably wouldn't prevent that from happening if the player absolutely wants that to happen, depending on story concerns). You would be giving the characters away (probably without losing the potential to keep them later), not having them taken from you. What I'm describing has nothing to do with NTR.

I don't particularly care for NTR myself, but voyeur is a genre that is going to be in this game in one way or another no matter what. If that bothers anyone so much that they can't make themselves play the game, then it's probably a good idea to get out now. So Shardoom, what I told you is true. I don't plan to add any more NTR content. I do intend to add voyeur content though, which is something else entirely, and it would all be under the player's complete control.

Also, the fantasy of turning a lesbian straight is a pretty powerful and validating one.
This is the kind of thing I'm going for with Callie's story, but the suggestion about matchmaking her with other girls was too interesting for me to ignore, hence the question. Wouldn't turning a lesbian straight be even more powerful if you knew it was an actual choice you made instead of a singular path that the game has determined for you?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes