aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Just found this. Thread was originally posted only six months ago and already has 97 pages of comments and replies? Damn this must have a lot of great content. How'd I miss this one?

Reactions: Belle

Benny Blanco

Dec 21, 2017
Hey Belle, I was wondering what soundtrack did you use when talking to your sister about the "order of thrones"? Love the updates, by the way!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Just found this. Thread was originally posted only six months ago and already has 97 pages of comments and replies? Damn this must have a lot of great content. How'd I miss this one?
if you want a thread to go soaring you need to add the threat of NTR, always works
It's a great game but the amount of replies is a very poor indicator of a games quality overall. Some threads get spammed with walkthrough questions and it's same effect.

Reactions: aifman7

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, I was wondering what soundtrack did you use when talking to your sister about the "order of thrones"? Love the updates, by the way!
I'm not lifting the music from a soundtrack. The music in Long Live the Princess is under commercial license from a site called PremiumBeat. The track you're asking about is called Searching for Truth. I have split and rearranged it quite a bit, so you're only hearing part of it during the scene you mention. The rest is used for the Invade Mind sequences.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's a great game but the amount of replies is a very poor indicator of a games quality overall. Some threads get spammed with walkthrough questions and it's same effect.
I agree, but if a game is buried at a sea of threads it will not be found

if a game is on the first page of the forum, it's more likely to be found by new people, if it's on the popular category, even more so

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
is it weird im looking forward to NG+ more than anything else?
I do too since I have so many crazy ideas for it. Unless I change my mind about how to handle it, it's probably not going to be exactly what people think it will be.

It's far away though. There's a lot that needs to be implemented before I can even start considering making NG+.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I do too since I have so many crazy ideas for it. Unless I change my mind about how to handle it, it's probably not going to be exactly what people think it will be.

It's far away though. There's a lot that needs to be implemented before I can even start considering making NG+.
All of the best games have NG+ or some sort of import system... i guess that puts LLP on the right track

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
May I ask what is NG+ ? LLP?
New Game+. When you complete the story in the LLtP for the first time (at some point in the future), you unlock the ability to start the game over while keeping your abilities. There are also going to be other differences from your first playthrough.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Ah okay, I read about the NG+ and LLP is Long Live the Princess. Mh, too early for this. Brain says no coffee, no acronyms ;) Thx!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was wondering, many games exist in a seasonal stasis wherein it is always the same season of the year no matter how much time passes in the game. Is there any plans to add seasonal changes to LLTP or will the game not take that much time in the game world for seasons to change? Or is LLTP on an alternate world that only has one season?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I was wondering, many games exist in a seasonal stasis wherein it is always the same season of the year no matter how much time passes in the game. Is there any plans to add seasonal changes to LLTP or will the game not take that much time in the game world for seasons to change? Or is LLTP on an alternate world that only has one season?
The game won't last long enough for that to matter. It begins in early summer and doesn't leave that season. Sure, you can play for hundreds of days in these early versions if you like, but that's not going to be possible in the final version.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
A beautiful game, really. Characters, story, gameplay, all is very well done.
The medieval setting combined with fantasy is a plus, I love it.
But what I liked the most are the exchanges between MC and Belle, some are too funny XD

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
so, I played this, a really great game indeed, but I have a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will be more than one ending for Evelyn, yes. I'm not defining them as "bad" and "good" endings, though of course people will consider some of them to be better or worse than others. Exactly how things will progress will have to remain a secret for now, but rest assured, what you've seen in this latest update is not the only way her story can progress.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
2 questions
1. How do I get paid? I reached the end of job event for Callie and the only place I seem to work is the library
2. How do I increase perversity?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
2 questions
1. How do I get paid? I reached the end of job event for Callie and the only place I seem to work is the library
2. How do I increase perversity?
1. At the moment, these are the only places for making money
2. Perversity increases by reading books at the library, but to unlock these books you've to complete the quest for Primrose's small secret

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes