Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think Lorric17 is referring to his scene/s with Evelyn.
It didn't seem like it since he specifically excluded "sexy times," but since he liked your post I'm going to assume you're correct.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The black amazons model is great but she suffers from the really bad POV choice.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
It didn't seem like it since he specifically excluded "sexy times," but since he liked your post I'm going to assume you're correct.
Well, I did in fact mean the thad+evelyn scene and her decision. My speculation was that it makes her less interesting to those who want a harem. Primrose is still mysterious. The like was just to avoid another reply to a long thread.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Gotta ask will the LLTP female character poll have any impact in the next update?
I can't see Belle letting something like a poll shake her self-image.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Gotta ask will the LLTP female character poll have any impact in the next update?
No, it won't. It might not impact development at all, but we'll see. I didn't make the poll for that reason, anyway.

Reactions: RustyV
Aug 15, 2017
I think the fallen of Evelyn was because there is already content with her and people would like it to focus on another character, nothing more. And Pimrose is perfect to continue. I'm glad with the results of the poll.
I don't think so, I feel like most would vote their favorites regardless of what future content they want.
I'm inclined to agree with zazzaro on this. I believe people would vote for their favorite even if said favorite already had more content than anyone else. One factor may be that the first poll only had 24 votes; this one had 246; furthermore, Belle, on Patreon, said that Evelyn was doing very well in the beginning. I'm not sure if we really can draw any conclusions, but I do find it interesting.
Well, I did in fact mean the thad+evelyn scene and her decision. My speculation was that it makes her less interesting to those who want a harem. Primrose is still mysterious. The like was just to avoid another reply to a long thread.
It's plausible that Evelyn lost fans due to the fact that some might see her as "tainted" now, but I hope that isn't the case.

Anyway, congratulations Primrose fans for getting your girl the win. I think Primrose deserves some kind of reward for her stellar performance. Here's a silver piece for her.
alander penny.png

Reactions: RustyV and zazzaro

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are pixies the only fairy folk with which the MC will interact?

Aug 15, 2017
Are pixies the only fairy folk with which the MC will interact?
Belle confirmed dryads back on page 51. On page 62, Belle said that there might be kelpie out there although Nell's rouncy is a mundane mare. Given that we will eventually be meeting the fey court, something like the seelie or unseelie court is likely although Belle might subvert expectations and make it more like a parliament than a royal court. Also, given that the fey court is interested in Dickon, it's plausible they'd send someone to spy on him. While a kelpie or pixie would be well suited for such a role, we might get something else, a changeling for example. Finally, I would really like to see at least one elf. For one thing, I'm curious to see Belle's take on elves, and, for another, I think it would serve to highlight that Belle's world isn't just some generic D&D or Tolkien clone.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Belle confirmed dryads back on page 51. On page 62, Belle said that there might be kelpie out there although Nell's rouncy is a mundane mare. Given that we will eventually be meeting the fey court, something like the seelie or unseelie court is likely although Belle might subvert expectations and make it more like a parliament than a royal court. Also, given that the fey court is interested in Dickon, it's plausible they'd send someone to spy on him. While a kelpie or pixie would be well suited for such a role, we might get something else, a changeling for example. Finally, I would really like to see at least one elf. For one thing, I'm curious to see Belle's take on elves, and, for another, I think it would serve to highlight that Belle's world isn't just some generic D&D or Tolkien clone.
An elf would be hype. I've always seen elves as full of secrets...

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You need to solve Primrose's small secret before you can unlock the path to Perversity training.

The number of questions I've received about how to train ability X has grown excessive lately. The training methods aren't supposed to be obvious in the game, but they shouldn't be too obscure either. I'm seriously considering setting aside some time this month for a hint feature that will point the player in the right direction if they haven't found the various types of ability training within a set amount of days. Basically, Belle would remind the player to do certain things that he should have done by that point anyway.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks, can't wait to see the other fairy folk.
I wondered if Nell is half fey how could her mother be a pixie? obviously Nell is not half-pixie.
Nell is not half-pixie. She is... something else. ;)

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nell is not half-pixie. She is... something else. ;)
Can't wait to find out what fey is one of her parents.
I mean given her human size if Nell had been half-pixie then all I could imagine about her birth was the scene in Aliens where the creature burst out of the guy's stomach. Yuck.
not meaning to be too gross.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes