Fauno36

May 26, 2023
If you avoid all the many bad endings, then you prevail against the games villain and get the following choice:

1. Marry the princess and become king. (this unlocks an extended sex scene, so you'll want to save and choose this option even if you don't want this ending).
2. Decline the offer of kingship and settle down with one of game's other characters (your choices are limited to those characters who you've romanced already in the game).
3. Like 2, but you're settling down with two characters as part of a trio (again, you have to have advanced your relationship with them properly during the game proper)
4. Don't partner with anyone and continue enjoying your bachelorhood.

Once you make the choice, and see the scene if you chose kingship, there's an epilogue that tells how each character fares. If you romanced a character but dumped her to marry someone else, she will be sad and tearful as she goes on with her life without you.

Very thamks. I love this game, but it has always been complicated for me.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
I would have loved to finish this game but my old save doesn't work and I would have to start over. This wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't for the fact it's a sandbox game. Sadly I will have to drop it.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
It's crazy to see Belle still being super helpful despite completing this game over a year ago. LLtP is still one of the best AVNs I've played both in it's presentation and gameplay.

Perhaps it's time to revisit this gem and see if I can get the non-death endings in the allotted timeframe ;)

Reactions: Fauno36 and Belle

0liver

Apr 10, 2019
How to get Callie to accept me cumming inside her? It seems to me as if there is a way to do so because of all the dialogue and the option "pull out" during the threesome with evelyn at night and no "cum inside" or something like that.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
How to get Callie to accept me cumming inside her? It seems to me as if there is a way to do so because of all the dialogue and the option "pull out" during the threesome with evelyn at night and no "cum inside" or something like that.
There isn't a way to do it in threesome mode. If you want to make her pregnant, you need to do it when having sex alone with her, not during the threesome (or do it while she's sleeping). She'll scold you for not pulling out, though.

If you go for a solo relationship with her, she will always scold you for not pulling out, with one exception: get the picnic invitation, accept her offer to become a couple, and if you do PIV, she says it's OK to come inside her that one time.

Reactions: Fauno36
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes