Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Fun game but struggle to keep up with all the alternate time lines lol. Ive just strictly picked the top option every time on account of its the one promoted as being the harem ending pathway but ive missed a lot of content i assume such as the second last picture on the OP which seems to feature a threesome. Also certain girls seem to be throwing themselves at me but not got to enjoy them yet such as the android, the open shoulder club members and the futa unless my story choices means ive missed out on the good stuff.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Fun game but struggle to keep up with all the alternate time lines lol. Ive just strictly picked the top option every time on account of its the one promoted as being the harem ending pathway but ive missed a lot of content i assume such as the second last picture on the OP which seems to feature a threesome. Also certain girls seem to be throwing themselves at me but not got to enjoy them yet such as the android, the open shoulder club members and the futa unless my story choices means ive missed out on the good stuff.
Picking the top option will not get you the harem ending and you will miss out on content doing that. Reading the choices will prompt you regarding the direction of the relationships. As long as you make the choice that leads to romance you will get the harem ending.

The threesome featuring the cream pie in the thumbnails is from the third choice at the church altar in the Kumiko timeline. That timeline is separate from the main one and is not part of the harem ending as it has its own three alternate endings. To get to the Kumiko timeline, you need to reject Aiko at the bench in front of the school at the beginning of Chapter 2 which is the bottom choice in the screenshot below. Notice that the second choice will give you instructions on how to continue with the harem route by being romantic with Aiko:

screenshot0015.png

I try to encourage the players to experiment with all the choices, but it's good to keep in mind which of your saves are the canon saves that you want to progress in the VN with.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Was this called something else before? I played this, but, apparently I no longer have the saves. This is the one with the statue in the foyer of the school that was later changed? Or that there's some weird shit going on where you change time immediately after a flashback scene? Eh, I'm probably wrong about a name change. But, not sure what happened to my saves. Anyway, time to restart I guess.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Was this called something else before? I played this, but, apparently I no longer have the saves. This is the one with the statue in the foyer of the school that was later changed? Or that there's some weird shit going on where you change time immediately after a flashback scene? Eh, I'm probably wrong about a name change. But, not sure what happened to my saves. Anyway, time to restart I guess.
This is the VN with the fearsome harpy mascot being replaced by the lame cherub mascot statue. The harpy has been magically activated and is currently wandering the countryside like bigfoot. Super extra plus-sized clothing has reportedly been stolen from Jizz Fashion.

There hasn't been any name change to this production though. Saves are very personal in this VN where you can customize it so much, so I guess you will need to start over.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This is the VN with the fearsome harpy mascot being replaced by the lame cherub mascot statue. The harpy has been magically activated and is currently wandering the countryside like bigfoot. Super extra plus-sized clothing has reportedly been stolen from Jizz Fashion.

There hasn't been any name change to this production though. Saves are very personal in this VN where you can customize it so much, so I guess you will need to start over.
I actually found my saves, it was in the previous release. Not sure why the new release wasn't showing them. I transferred them over and they are working fine.

Untitled.jpg

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Depending on how Renpy was configured for a given game.. it will store the saves in the game's own folder, an appdata folder, or both iv noticed. And iv seen games sometimes check both sets of locations in some order (unsure of which first) to find save game states, and load accordingly. This one does both too.

C:\Users\"YOUR LOGIN"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLostDaughter-1581941593

I know this cause iv junctioned my entire RenPy folder on 2 machines to a shared drive on my network so it stores content in the same place and i dont have to move files between machines. So that path above is redirected behind the scenes to a diff location entirely.
I also run the games from the same shared drive. So if the game stores it in its own folder, it will just pull there too.

In the few cases where a Renpy game was not set to use appdata, then.. I have to deal manually.. but in most cases i dont.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Depending on how Renpy was configured for a given game.. it will store the saves in the game's own folder, an appdata folder, or both iv noticed. And iv seen games sometimes check both sets of locations in some order (unsure of which first) to find save game states, and load accordingly. This one does both too.

C:\Users\"YOUR LOGIN"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLostDaughter-1581941593

I know this cause iv junctioned my entire RenPy folder on 2 machines to a shared drive on my network so it stores content in the same place and i dont have to move files between machines. So that path above is redirected behind the scenes to a diff location entirely.
I also run the games from the same shared drive. So if the game stores it in its own folder, it will just pull there too.

In the few cases where a Renpy game was not set to use appdata, then.. I have to deal manually.. but in most cases i dont.
I know how it stores them, but, even the secondary save folder was missing. So not sure what happened.

Reactions: coretex
Dec 10, 2019
Played the first two chapters a month ago, haven't downloaded chapter 3 yet. I like it, and it introduced me to Sinfest too; I've started reading it from the beginning.

Gripes first, I have two. Since this VN is about dad and daughters, I felt blindsided by the MC's mother being thrown in. I'm not into that. Fortunately I can just skip through her sex scenes. And I wish there weren't so many chicks with A cups. I dig the huge tits, and smaller/normal tits are fine, but A cups don't do it for me.

That's just my preferences. I do have one criticism. The scene when the twin sister realizes she's essentially turned into the same woman she hated and feared was too fast. I don't mean the change was too fast, it makes sense to be that fast. I just mean that I felt there should be a few more lines of dialogue dedicated to her epiphany. Instead of, "Oh my god, I've turned into her!" then "i'm sorry, forgive me," it should be, "Oh my god, I've turned into her!" then a couple other lines about how could she have been so blind or something, then "I'm sorry, forgive me." It would make the impact of the moment bigger for the reader, instead of something that could be missed if the player accidentally skipped over a line of dialogue. Just my opinion.

I'm puzzled by a couple of things. April seems almost perfect at first, but then turns out to be a bit of control freak, and is somehow oblivious - despite her usual skill at picking up on people's feelings - to the fact that Mom and MC are tuning her out during that one conversation in the bedroom. I also don't get why the MC is suddenly keeping secrets from her. Basically it feels a bit like a bait and switch, between April's introduction to finding these other things with her later.

And I can't keep track of what happened with Matilda. Who exactly took her away? Both the twin sister and another woman were mentioned earlier in the game - I don't think the other woman is MC's ex-wife, but I couldn't remember who was who when the twin sister showed up and the MC was surprised she wasn't someone else.

Okay, that all makes it sound like I dislike the game, but I don't, I really like it. I just wanted to get all the negative stuff out of the way first, and they're relatively minor anyway.

The game is whimsical and charming, and the pace of the story fits that tone. I like how everyone is so sexually open, instead of angst about "oh but it's incest!" that grinds other stories/games down to a slog until everyone gets over their hang-ups. I was surprised by the reveal of who Bunny is (I shouldn't have been though), and pleased, that's really neat. I'm one of those few people who read all the philosophy parts, it's really neat.

It's amazing that you clearly tell people what their choices will do, so they don't have to use a walkthrough or something. I wish every game did that. I like that you gave us the option to have the futa be a chick instead. The story and characters are lovable and charming. I'm impressed that you've done everything, the coding, drawing, animating, and writing.

Do you know how many chapters this will be when it's done?

Dec 10, 2019
Sorry. NOT sorry. Small breasts for the win. Big tits are just overrated and need breast reduction.
I don't have a problem with small breasts in general. But A cups,the smallest of the small, just don't do it for me.

Like I said, that's my preference. Not a criticism of the game. Dev should make game how he wants.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't have a problem with small breasts in general. But A cups,the smallest of the small, just don't do it for me.

Like I said, that's my preference. Not a criticism of the game. Dev should make game how he wants.
Agreed that the dev should make the game his way. But, for me, my pref is small breasts. Which is why I don't really play a lot of games. If a char grabs my attention for whatever reason and she has big breasts, I'll play the game, but, other than that, I usually pass.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Played the first two chapters a month ago, haven't downloaded chapter 3 yet. I like it, and it introduced me to Sinfest too; I've started reading it from the beginning.

Gripes first, I have two. Since this VN is about dad and daughters, I felt blindsided by the MC's mother being thrown in. I'm not into that. Fortunately I can just skip through her sex scenes. And I wish there weren't so many chicks with A cups. I dig the huge tits, and smaller/normal tits are fine, but A cups don't do it for me.

That's just my preferences. I do have one criticism. The scene when the twin sister realizes she's essentially turned into the same woman she hated and feared was too fast. I don't mean the change was too fast, it makes sense to be that fast. I just mean that I felt there should be a few more lines of dialogue dedicated to her epiphany. Instead of, "Oh my god, I've turned into her!" then "i'm sorry, forgive me," it should be, "Oh my god, I've turned into her!" then a couple other lines about how could she have been so blind or something, then "I'm sorry, forgive me." It would make the impact of the moment bigger for the reader, instead of something that could be missed if the player accidentally skipped over a line of dialogue. Just my opinion.

I'm puzzled by a couple of things. April seems almost perfect at first, but then turns out to be a bit of control freak, and is somehow oblivious - despite her usual skill at picking up on people's feelings - to the fact that Mom and MC are tuning her out during that one conversation in the bedroom. I also don't get why the MC is suddenly keeping secrets from her. Basically it feels a bit like a bait and switch, between April's introduction to finding these other things with her later.

And I can't keep track of what happened with Matilda. Who exactly took her away? Both the twin sister and another woman were mentioned earlier in the game - I don't think the other woman is MC's ex-wife, but I couldn't remember who was who when the twin sister showed up and the MC was surprised she wasn't someone else.

Okay, that all makes it sound like I dislike the game, but I don't, I really like it. I just wanted to get all the negative stuff out of the way first, and they're relatively minor anyway.

The game is whimsical and charming, and the pace of the story fits that tone. I like how everyone is so sexually open, instead of angst about "oh but it's incest!" that grinds other stories/games down to a slog until everyone gets over their hang-ups. I was surprised by the reveal of who Bunny is (I shouldn't have been though), and pleased, that's really neat. I'm one of those few people who read all the philosophy parts, it's really neat.

It's amazing that you clearly tell people what their choices will do, so they don't have to use a walkthrough or something. I wish every game did that. I like that you gave us the option to have the futa be a chick instead. The story and characters are lovable and charming. I'm impressed that you've done everything, the coding, drawing, animating, and writing.

Do you know how many chapters this will be when it's done?
Thank you for your helpful feedback!

I think your point about there being not enough dialogue regarding the sister's transformation is valid. I grew up as a cartoonist so I have a tendency to miss out on what could be dramatic moments like this.

Chapter 4 will be a bit of a departure from the current format as it will have more green choices for character development, particularly for the wife April. The reader will find out the reasons behind her tendencies toward being a bit of a clueless narcissist and a control freak. But the bottom line with her is that she has a big heart, some self-awareness and is willing to try to grow as a person. Wouldn't she be boring if she was "perfect"? All of the characters in this VN, including the MC, are very flawed.

The woman who took LLD Matilda as a toddler in Chapter 1 is Colette, a friend of the MC's sister Azaleah. She will be reintroduced later in the VN.

I'm glad that overall you are enjoying the game and don't worry about being critical...I welcome that as that is how I learn, as long as the criticism is helpful the way yours was and not just mean-spirited.

I have all the endings planned out already for this VN, but I'm not sure how long it will take to get to them. Frankly I'm making this shit up as I go along. Perhaps that's not the best way to make a VN, but it's the most fun, and that's what this is all about for me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have all the endings planned out already for this VN, but I'm not sure how long it will take to get to them. Frankly I'm making this shit up as I go along. Perhaps that's not the best way to make a VN, but it's the most fun, and that's what this is all about for me.
You have the endings planned, but, make things up as you go? So, what if the paths drift away from the endings planned, since you make it up as you go, will you just create new endings, or divert the paths back to original endings?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
You have the endings planned, but, make things up as you go? So, what if the paths drift away from the endings planned, since you make it up as you go, will you just create new endings, or divert the paths back to original endings?
There won't be any drift...everything I make up is always within the framework of the plan. I just haven't made up an outline of how it all will get there. I'm a spontaneous person and having everything planned exactly in advance would put a damper on my creativity. I gotta let my freak flag fly!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There won't be any drift...everything I make up is always within the framework of the plan. I just haven't made up an outline of how it all will get there. I'm a spontaneous person and having everything planned exactly in advance would put a damper on my creativity. I gotta let my freak flag fly!
When I write, the stories tend to take on their own life. I may have a general outline of where I want it to go/end, but, it doesn't always work out that way. lol

Dec 10, 2019
But the bottom line with her is that she has a big heart, some self-awareness and is willing to try to grow as a person.
This definitely comes through very clearly.

The woman who took LLD Matilda as a toddler in Chapter 1 is Colette, a friend of the MC's sister Azaleah. She will be reintroduced later in the VN.
Thanks for reminding me!

Cool.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Holy shit! Mother's in for it now! What possibly could have happened to lead up to this?!?:

g4-23.jpg

Mother's real name is finally revealed. Only took until Chapter 4.

The family that's involved in the polyamory experiment (MC, wife, twin daughters, MC's mother and wife's sister) finally all sit down and discuss it while the two church girls (LLD Matilda and Peach) are still asleep. Backstories will be revealed, if that's what the reader wants. If not, the reader can jump into the early Saturday activities that will eventually lead up to Charlotte's big defloration day on Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Tawny Fairquim Frolics
Hello. I'm not a fan (to say it really mild) of mother-son incest, especially if it's unavoidable, so that thing annoys me. And when something annoys me, my mind begin to search a way out of annoyment. It doesn't mean it'll find it, but still.
At first, I want to say that your game is good, really good. It has a story, it's quite erotic, it's fun to read. And it's a small thing but music in background is good enough to add enjoyment from the game. I sincerely get a lot of pleasure reading this VN.
About not so good things. From the beginning there was the thing that almost every thing in game is avoidable. And I see there's a choice to have sex with MC's wife, there's a choice for sister's lesbian feelings development... And there's no choice with lust for MC's mother. I understand why there's no choice for it from the start, without it MC's mother can't have a daughter from his son, but beside that, why MC is still lusting for her the same way he's lusting for his daughters or any other girl/woman? To hell with a choice, it's just dev's lie to players, but there's no logic in that. MC likes young girls, probably he's nimphophile, that's normal. He's lusting for his wife after 10 years of marriage, that's OK, for him she's still the same (I'm married for 12 years and for me my wife still the same age we married, I don't notice her age), it's normal. His mother is older by 12 years, it's generation age gap. It's unexplainable why MC lusts for his mother. No logic, no explanation, I don't give a fuck about players, deal with it.
Another thing, from bigger to lesser. MC's happily married for 10 years, he has sex regularly. It's not normal to have a hard-on in MC's age like he's teenager in range 14-16 years old. Only in these 2 years some of teenagers have a hard-on if only there's attractive woman in sight. More than 16 years old - no one behaves like that. It's unrealistic and looks like a way to turn off from a story to make someone's mind have a question: what's going on? Possible explanation considering MC's high hormone levels and high libido - it explains morning wood at any age (with high testosterone it's normal to have morning wood at 39) but not "teenager" hardon.
That's really a small thing, nationality. That regilious shit with adventists' sect (sect of a sect) and their schools can only happen in one country, and that's USA. So if player types any other nationality different from default, it looks out of place and out of story. It's good we have a choice (it's sad we cannot have a choice every time), but in your setting choice of nationality is senseless. It's better if we, players, won't have this choice, game experience will be better that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes