Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
And I don't mind pregnant sex. I just prefer it when they are fertile and can get pregnant.
I dropped the ball when it came to that in Chapter 3 as the MC actually got the wife's sister Katyrina pregnant in both timelines. Those scenes will be rewritten so that you'll know that so forceful and ridiculous were those creampies at the end of the chapter that the lucky sperm found and fertilized their eggs even as the creampies were still in progress.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I dropped the ball when it came to that in Chapter 3 as the MC actually got the wife's sister Kataryna pregnant in both timelines. That scene will be rewritten so that you'll know that so forceful and ridiculous were those creampies at the end of the chapter that the lucky sperm found and fertilized their eggs even as the creampies were still in progress.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I can tell is lewd and depraved... so whatever it is it has my support XD

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I can tell is lewd and depraved... so whatever it is it has my support XD
If you're into pregnancy and watersports and pregnant watersports you might like this game. The pee scenes are always vaginal and are optional. Getting your entire family pregnant is not.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If you're into pregnancy and watersports and pregnant watersports you might like this game. The pee scenes are always vaginal and are optional. Getting your entire family pregnant is not.
Oh I am following and playing this game since the first release. I really like it!

Even take the long explanations when asked, not just here for the lewd!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

After a Saturday full of temptation and lapses in judgment, Matilda and Peach made a pact to renew their commitment to have a proper daughterly relationship with their father. However on Sunday morning, the long lost daughter is now facing the other half of the equation as she is tantalized by her new mother's advanced yoga skills. April is only too happy to contribute to the girl's corruption and even has a nice pink leotard in the girl's size for her to change into.

CharaStudio-2020-10-25-00-14-59-Render.jpg

November 9th is the target date for the Chapter 4 update.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Seriously?!? o_O...LOL...I bought that game for my daughter for her birthday...a year ago...
And people around here (not in this thread but in many others) are just so mega pissed off with devs who are a month late or so with their updates ... compare: one person and one computer doing all the work with a big company and hundreds of employees. On the other hand, having seen great games being ruined by unreasonable deadlines is even worse and being rushed out is even worse. Dragons' Age 2 anyone?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
And people around here (not in this thread but in many others) are just so mega pissed off with devs who are a month late or so with their updates ... compare: one person and one computer doing all the work with a big company and hundreds of employees. On the other hand, having seen great games being ruined by unreasonable deadlines is even worse and being rushed out is even worse. Dragons' Age 2 anyone?
That's why I gave myself 6-8 weeks for each release of this game so it wouldn't be rushed but also so there wouldn't be too much time between updates.

Aww...texting with my daughter and she's bummed about the Cyberpunk 2077 delay. And to head off any questions about her, no she isn't aware of this game. She's a tatted up ex-Navy girl lesbian so she's not anything like any of the daughters in this game except that she's a gamer girl. The one thing she does share in common with the LLD in this game is that the scene depicted in the crack house in this game actually happened and after 23 years of us being separated she called my wife out of the blue five years ago and became a wonderful part of my life. Our relationship is very traditional and we enjoy playing video games with each other.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
That's why I gave myself 6-8 weeks for each release of this game so it wouldn't be rushed but also so there wouldn't be too much time between updates.

Aww...texting with my daughter and she's bummed about the Cyberpunk 2077 delay. And to head off any questions about her, no she isn't aware of this game. She's a tatted up ex-Navy girl lesbian so she's not anything like any of the daughters in this game except that she's a gamer girl. The one thing she does share in common with the LLD in this game is that the scene depicted in the crack house in this game actually happened and after 23 years of us being separated she called my wife out of the blue five years ago and became a wonderful part of my life. Our relationship is very traditional and we enjoy playing video games with each other.
As long as you don't pull a Cyberpunk on us it will be all good. ;) :LOL:

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed for 30 years and counting. :sneaky:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

That's beautiful Tawny. It's never over til it's over. Even the longest separation can be fixed.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

The MC's wife sets up their old babysitter spycams so he can watch her do her magic as she introduces LLD to the world of yoga. He is joined by fresh out of the shower Skye who is only too happy to glom onto his voyeur action:

l5-33.png

The Sunday finale is in the works as MC, his wife, mother, sister-in-law and two youngest daughters engage in the first family orgy. There are still three more daughters to corrupt. T-9 days til' update release.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Tawny Fairquim Frolics T-8 until we find out LLD was delayed for 30 days (Sorry had to throw in a Cyberpunk meme out there:sneaky:). Now with the joking out of the way I for one can't wait to see where the story goes not only with the yoga and the Family orgy but how the 3rd (not waifu's) daughter's mother reacts to seeing the father of her daughter.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics T-8 until we find out LLD was delayed for 30 days (Sorry had to throw in a Cyberpunk meme out there:sneaky:). Now with the joking out of the way I for one can't wait to see where the story goes not only with the yoga and the Family orgy but how the 3rd (not waifu's) daughter's mother reacts to seeing the father of her daughter.
A thirty day delay could very well happen, then the community on this thread will get to choose whether they want to get pissed off or accept it. As for myself, I wouldn't feel a lick of remorse or shame.

I'm already working a full-time job and covering for a co-worker on maternity leave, taking care of a disabled wife and sick kitty cat and watching the Chicago Bears begin to piss the promising start of their season away to oblivion because they just can't run the damn ball. All in all, it's rather remarkable that I still find time to indulge my sex addiction by making this VN. :)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
A thirty day delay could very well happen, then the community on this thread will get to choose whether they want to get pissed off or accept it. As for myself, I wouldn't feel a lick of remorse or shame.
Well if this happens we'll just have to get the old pitchforks and torches out.;)

covering for a co-worker on maternity leave
So the story of LLD is more or less Tawny Fairquim Frolics biography :unsure:.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
So the story of LLD is more or less Tawny Fairquim Frolics biography :unsure:.
Not a biography, but a lot of the stuff included in this VN is based on things I've experienced during a lifetime where I've made a ridiculous number of bad choices and lived to tell about it.

Reactions: jstreet
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes