Dec 10, 2019
After sleeping on it a bit, I thought of a way reduce the brunettes with glasses by one and give you the long-haired blonde with big tits that you like. Stay tuned and see how I'll kill these two birds with one stone. This change will actually enhance a story line that had already been planned.
Wow! I wasn't making a suggestion or trying to influence you, just using that to make a funny post. But I'm really thankful you decided to use it!

Don't suppose this blonde with big tits will also be a daughter? ;)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Wow! I wasn't making a suggestion or trying to influence you, just using that to make a funny post. But I'm really thankful you decided to use it!

Don't suppose this blonde with big tits will also be a daughter? ;)
I've often used the feedback from this thread to feed my muse. I like that interaction. It feels familiar since that's how it worked when I was a cartoonist in high school and my classmates would offer feedback.

No, five daughters is plenty and I like them the way they are. It won't be a daughter.

Incidentally, I've asked my wife for a drawing tablet for Christmas, so I may supplement the renders in LLD with actual drawings if I can learn to draw worth a damn.

Reactions: 265lutab

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I was replaying the game from start and noticed that there was a Cat in some renders just watching MC and the family, is that Bunni? or maybe psychic Kat controlling it cuz i'm pretty sure i've seen it in the delta timeline as well...

five daughters is plenty and I like them the way they are. It won't be a daughter.
Can't agree more, and its time we get to the process of making more daughter's from our Harem rather than finding lost daughters :BootyTime: . Also would be nice to get few more Milf's in there as well in addition to Mommy (Like Tange and Betsy's mom, Janice's mom and that hot sexually repressed Abigail) :WeSmart:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I was replaying the game from start and noticed that there was a Cat in some renders just watching MC and the family, is that Bunni? or maybe psychic Kat controlling it cuz i'm pretty sure i've seen it in the delta timeline as well...
Hehe, that's young April's stuffed animal. It sure does look real, though.

Also would be nice to get few more Milf's in there as well in addition to Mommy (Like Tange and Betsy's mom, Janice's mom and that hot sexually repressed Abigail) :WeSmart:
Betsy's mommy is front and center in Chapter 4. Hadn't really thought about Tange or Janice's mothers, though the prospect of having a mother/daughter team join the Aiko romance does sound tantalizing. :)

I need to be careful with having too many characters, though. My game is already drawing a lot of Ecchi Sensei comparisons and I don't want to go too far off the deep end.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Hehe, that's young April's stuffed animal. It sure does look real, though.
Oh it sure looked real and kinda happy during the Lewds...:ROFLMAO:

I need to be careful with having too many characters, though. My game is already drawing a lot of Ecchi Sensei comparisons and I don't want to go too far off the deep end.
Oh no.. i was just throwing out suggestions for a MILF and i of course don't wanna see this compared to Ecchi sensei imo this game is better thought out and planned than most games, since we already got my favorite Kumiko ending, and can't forget the free meaning of life lessons we get :sneaky: and i am sure those who like Ecchi sensei will enjoy this game even more :)

Although i really thought u planned to include Janice's mother since she kinda had a mini backstory and all, but i totally understand with having too many characters and focusing none of them, and i know we are getting great content here so i'll just eagerly await for November (y)

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Betsy's mommy is front and center in Chapter 4. Hadn't really thought about Tange or Janice's mothers, though the prospect of having a mother/daughter team join the Aiko romance does sound tantalizing. :)

Oh, crap, this is where my tendency to give characters humorous names comes back and bites me in the arse: I forget who's who. Betsy ... Janice ... oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
That pee scene in the flashback scene at the end was great! The other ending scene says it has urination when you click it, but I didn't come across any in the scene. Not sure if you had a typo in the button or if the scene is not working right for me. Also I don't know if you would want to go back to make any changes to completed stuff, but it would be awesome if the pee scene in the store had an option that would have her pull down her pants to pee on the floor instead of peeing in them. Maybe saying "You can't pee in those you didn't buy them yet" then she pulls them down and pees on the carpet instead of in the shorts :)

Great work on it all so far!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
That pee scene in the flashback scene at the end was great! The other ending scene says it has urination when you click it, but I didn't come across any in the scene. Not sure if you had a typo in the button or if the scene is not working right for me. Also I don't know if you would want to go back to make any changes to completed stuff, but it would be awesome if the pee scene in the store had an option that would have her pull down her pants to pee on the floor instead of peeing in them. Maybe saying "You can't pee in those you didn't buy them yet" then she pulls them down and pees on the carpet instead of in the shorts :)

Great work on it all so far!
Glad you like the young pregnant April peeing on the carpet scene. I was happy with the way that one turned out.

I'm not going to add a carpet urination addition to the Peach peeing her pants scene because the floor is black and it wouldn't really turn out very well. But worry not, there will be plenty more urination scenes sprinkled throughout the rest of the VN. :giggle:

I couldn't find the button that promised urination but didn't deliver. Could you quote the button so I can check it out?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

It's Saturday night and Mother is visited by none other than Kyu Sugardust from Huniepop. Turns out these two have a past.

d3-22.png

Saturday can't end too soon for poor Peach who has had a simply horrific day. Beautiful Sunday is about to begin with many activities leading up to the first family orgy that sets the stage for Charlotte's defloration.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Glad you like the young pregnant April peeing on the carpet scene. I was happy with the way that one turned out.

I'm not going to add a carpet urination addition to the Peach peeing her pants scene because the floor is black and it wouldn't really turn out very well. But worry not, there will be plenty more urination scenes sprinkled throughout the rest of the VN. :giggle:

I couldn't find the button that promised urination but didn't deliver. Could you quote the button so I can check it out?
Here is a screenshot of the button. Lower one also says Urination, but I didn't see any in the scene. Upper one had the great young carpet pee scene. :) buttons.PNG

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Here is a screenshot of the button. Lower one also says Urination, but I didn't see any in the scene. Upper one had the great young carpet pee scene. :) View attachment 863640
Yep, there it is. I was originally planning a urination scene with Kataryna peeing on MC's cock and balls while he was fucking her, but then I thought of the telekinetic prostate massage instead. I forgot to take the urination tag off the button. The cock and ball urination scene will show up in a later H scene.

Nice catch spotting that...thanks!

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
So Tawny, which part of your game dev takes longest? The writing, the programming, or the Koikatu scene creation?

I would appreciate having the choice to cut out urination scenes, if possible. Being forced to choose a timeline based on whether or not I want to see urine everywhere isn't too great.
Yeah, I thought it sucked too, but since both buttons said they had it, I took it at their word and just chose the timeline I wanted. Turns out, in the alternate timeline with their past selves, the urination scene there is optional, you can skip over it, and I did.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
So Tawny, which part of your game dev takes longest? The writing, the programming, or the Koikatu scene creation?
Definitely making the renders in Koikatu takes the longest. Each one must be posed individually so unless I get lucky and one of the premade poses that are included or have been saved are exactly what I want, I'll be adjusting every joint in their bodies and moving hair and clothing around. Sometimes after the posing is done there will be clipping issues usually involving clothing or hair where it will be poking through skin or other objects, so I'll need to fire up my Paintshop Pro program and use the extremely useful clone tool to eliminate those. This is where I also design from scratch all the urine and cumshots.

Animations are extremely time-consuming as they require all of the work described above, but it's multiplied by how many frames are in the each of the animations. The camera angle is often the key to making these work.

I would appreciate having the choice to cut out urination scenes, if possible. Being forced to choose a timeline based on whether or not I want to see urine everywhere isn't too great.
Yeah, I thought it sucked too, but since both buttons said they had it, I took it at their word and just chose the timeline I wanted. Turns out, in the alternate timeline with their past selves, the urination scene there is optional, you can skip over it, and I did.
I get that not everyone is into the urination kink so they are all skippable whether they are listed in the button or not. The exception will be seen in Chapter 4 where there is a one frame urination scene that is an important part of the story. Chapter 5 will include my experiment with a futa character, but that will also be very skippable as I'm not even sure how I feel about that. Will be interesting to find out though. :)

Thank you both as always for your feedback.

Dec 10, 2019
Definitely making the renders in Koikatu takes the longest. Each one must be posed individually so unless I get lucky and one of the premade poses that are included or have been saved are exactly what I want, I'll be adjusting every joint in their bodies and moving hair and clothing around. Sometimes after the posing is done there will be clipping issues usually involving clothing or hair where it will be poking through skin or other objects, so I'll need to fire up my Paintshop Pro program and use the extremely useful clone tool to eliminate those. This is where I also design from scratch all the urine and cumshots.

Animations are extremely time-consuming as they require all of the work described above, but it's multiplied by how many frames are in the each of the animations. The camera angle is often the key to making these work.
I didn't figure it would be that complicated. I was guessing maybe you could just create characters and plug them into one of the poses that's already included with the game or something.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I didn't figure it would be that complicated. I was guessing maybe you could just create characters and plug them into one of the poses that's already included with the game or something.
Actually doing the renders in Koikatu is a breeze compared to far more sophisticated programs such as Daz 3d. I'm planning on using that software for my next project and it's rather daunting. With that program there will be additional complications involving lighting and image clarity that appear to have a sharp learning curve. In addition to that, while each render in Koikatu is generated instantly, my first simple Daz 3d render experiments are taking my PC around 25 minutes each to generate. That's why you don't see a lot of different poses in the Daz 3d games here on this site. I'll likely need to upgrade my graphics card to make any real headway.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

I get that not everyone is into the urination kink so they are all skippable whether they are listed in the button or not. The exception will be seen in Chapter 4 where there is a one frame urination scene that is an important part of the story. Chapter 5 will include my experiment with a futa character, but that will also be very skippable as I'm not even sure how I feel about that. Will be interesting to find out though. :)

Thank you both as always for your feedback.
Oh my, now I’m REALLY looking forward to chapter 4+5! More peeing and some futa as Well? You’re spoiling us Tawny.
If, at some point in the future, you just realize: hang on! There are some games with peeing and some with trans characters, but they’ve rarely been combined! Well, should that realization ever take root in your mind, I certainly wouldn’t try to talk you out of it. Go boldly ... etc.
Anyway, keep up the good work. By the way, are we talking about futa as in weird hentai hermaphodite or sexy Female trans character with added penis?

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes