Mr Wayne

Jul 7, 2017
Hi I m still looking for where I can support you , Thank you the writer of Complex Society recommend your game to me

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Hi I m still looking for where I can support you , Thank you the writer of Complex Society recommend your game to me
Thanks you and Adabel. This game is free but if you wish to support my planned DAZ studio VN you can buy me a . Any support is greatly appreciated. As I've said before, I'm going to finish this game before starting the next one. I'm glad I did this one first because I'm learning a lot.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just finished the current version. So far, so good. Decent writing, characters and fetishes. I personally would like to see the urination taken up a notch to true watersports.
There will be more urination options for the Chapter 6 release. I'm not sure what "true watersports" means, but if it includes drinking urine or having the male peeing on the female, I'm not into that so I don't think I could realistically portray it.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Oh.. geez Korben... ;) You had to go there! - didnt need the new meaning or mental image of this emoji :poop: and the new ubisoft logo.
Nah, Ubisoft's logo is still a literal flushing toilet. Or maybe an anus. In either case, some graphic designer trolled the fuck outta them when he designed that logo. Couldn't be a more perfect description of their products and company ethos. That said, Skye's soft serve is too good to come out of or be flushed down Ubisoft's logo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
There will be more urination options for the Chapter 6 release. I'm not sure what "true watersports" means, but if it includes drinking urine or having the male peeing on the female, I'm not into that so I don't think I could realistically portray it.
More along the lines to allow the MC to be urinated on/drink.
On the bright side, he didn't ask for scat.
Never will ask for that. Unless the person urinating has an infection, urine is sterile, poop is far from sterile. Now, if a lass just had a shower, will give them a little bit of rimming but no tongue-punching.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Update Report and Preview

Thursday evening walk in the park for your first kiss with daughter Betsy:

View attachment 1083681

...and an encounter with a full-sized, non-puntable Kyu Sugardust that wasn't such a walk in the park:

View attachment 1083682

Next release is scheduled for 03/29/2021.
Tawny Fairquim Frolics We'll hold you to that end of the month date because of you torturing us with the previews of this update. If you miss the date we will grab our Pitchforks and Torches before storming your Castle ;). (But we'll hold off if you need more time.)

The only thing I'm hoping for is a good story behind the previews you have shown us so far.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes