265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Do you have any naughty pee scenes planned for the next chapter? I hope so <3 I just finished chapter 5 great work on that. I loved all the pregnancy stuff and when the mother gets him to cum inside of his daughter :) I hope we can get an indoor pee scene with one of the daughters. Maybe before he impregnates sky she takes a nice long piss on the carpet.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Or maybe the second time you hook up the the gymnist girls you are in a private room and one pisses on the carpet while the other pisses on a couch before you cum in both of them! (or maybe both sky and the gymnists could get pee scenes) :)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Or maybe the second time you hook up the the gymnist girls you are in a private room and one pisses on the carpet while the other pisses on a couch before you cum in both of them! (or maybe both sky and the gymnists could get pee scenes) :)
Your request lines up with the way I enjoy the urination kink so at some point, I don't know when, you will see an innocent girl utterly humiliated when she can't hold her pee on a carpet in front of an audience.

Even if there is no carpet pee scene, there will be at least two major daughterly urination options gushing your way in Chapter 6. :D

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
A welcomed view but something just doesn't look right with it and unfortunately I am no help either. Am trying to think of a game where it was done well, off the top of my head I think it was a game called "Leaf on Fire"? Love your game :)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Tawny Fairquim Frolics wish I could be of help on the last image you put up but it might be a good start on the x-ray creampie or impregnation faddish. Like I've said before I'm not a fan of this art style (I only like to play maybe 3 or 4 games using the Honey Select 2. Ecchi Sensei, My New Family and yours to name a few.) but I play them because the way the character's, the story or both are written. So if it's well written than I'll give what ever you come up with a thumbs up :).

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
A welcomed view but something just doesn't look right with it and unfortunately I am no help either. Am trying to think of a game where it was done well, off the top of my head I think it was a game called "Leaf on Fire"? Love your game :)
You're right, when I looked at it again I noticed that the patterns on the vaginal canal need to be adjusted. I think I know what to do to fix it, though.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Try Krita or Gimp for these sort of post render jobs.

Also on this image at least the overall location/scaling looks off to me.

Keep trying though, I think this would suit the nature of your game well!
Thank you for your feedback. I upgraded from my old ancient Corel Paintshop Pro x6 to the latest version (Corel PaintShop Pro 2021). I'm still quite the amateur when it comes to this kind of thing. I used an original image from Studio NEO with Honey Select 2 with the male only and then cloned the penis onto the female, so I don't know how the location/scaling could be off since the penis was going into the vagina properly, but you seem to be more knowledgeable about this stuff than I. The penis looks smaller inside the vagina since I tried making it look like it was being enfolded by the vagina. That effect will need some more work to make it look really good.

Here is what I've come up with so far. With practice I'll get better, but for now this seems presentable for a Koikatu VN. I've seen worse, anyway...

2-50.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gman851

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I just worked out what's wrong with the picture. The reduction in size of the dick, if that were the same size, constant and less wrinkled it wouldn't look so cringe.
I'll keep that in mind. The Koikatu dicks don't have all those wrinkles so that won't be an issue and the vagina enfolding the penis experiment was just that...an experiment. I'll try to create an internal for Chapter 6 to see how it turns out.

Reactions: BOBJevent

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Guess I'm clueless...not getting the joke. Do you mean because Skye is so little and cuddly soft?...
Because of the Xbox under the TV...
No Tawny Fairquim Frolics just say it isn't so you didn't sell out for a Xbox... :unsure: Well I could see you selling out to Cuddleablesoft but not Microsoft. :sneaky: Just hope Microsoft paid 10 figures for the game at least.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes