Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
yea, saves dont work. "exception: couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way."

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics the story was great :) ( :( not to happy about the making of the lost daughter cry part but I can forgive you this time for the payoff at the end ;)) so I guess I can put the pitchfork and torch down for now :cool:. Keep up the great writing.

The 5th daughter jumping in for the block might have come a little late into that scene (but that's me). I think she would have jumped in at the first girl spinning on the tip. The fairy trying to get back at the mother for giving her the boot was a good touch. And for the Skye helping out the MC scene seemed a bit rushed (don't know about others but I would have liked to see it with her getting the ad of the other sister's and the Bunny and/or Harpy in the next chapter but that's me). This is my nitpick thoughts on this chapter.
The 5th daughter was restrained by the presence of Skye for awhile and she just plain doesn't like Layla. Lame, but that's my rationale.

Things are rushed in this VN as a matter of course since it's based on a comic strip and has that quick resolution mentality. I couldn't stand to have our poor MC blue ball it for another two months.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
In fact... that's exactly what it was, but I also get the reference :D
I thought you might, considering your username is "Starstorm". How many people have adopted the habit of enjoying a morning cup of Earl Gray tea simply because they saw a certain bald starship captain doing the same? It helps that I actually like the stuff.

Thank you for the review. I'm curious about one thing. This whole VN is ridiculous as I'm truly indulging my inner 12-year-old, so what did you see that was just "too silly"?

• Love
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
@Tawny Fairquim Frolics are you aware that this update is not showing in the "Latest Updates" list?
Thanks for pointing that out. I had to wait until this morning to report the game since the other links didn't download before I retired for the evening last night. It does seem as though they are taking a lot more time to get the games posted there lately. I guess it's not too surprising since it appears that more people are making games during COVID.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks for pointing that out. I had to wait until this morning to report the game since the other links didn't download before I retired for the evening last night.
A staggered release is pretty smart though. Let the inner circle/fanboys/hardcore players figure out potential show stopper issues first before the (bug free) update/game is released to the great unwashed.

I guess it's not too surprising since it appears that more people are making games during COVID.
Maybe once I am done with these dreadful TPS reports...:LOL:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
So looking forward to playing this! I will likely start from scratch, because, it's fun that way! Not sure when I will get to it though, but when I do, you WILL know! I do have a habit of leaving my ramblings on here!

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes