Dec 10, 2019
Tawny, I love the X-ray!

The dick is more textured than any of the dicks I've seen in Koikatsu. Are Honey Select's dicks like that, or is this your own graphic skill?

Any chance of having cervical penetration and magical wombgasms?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny, I love the X-ray!

The dick is more textured than any of the dicks I've seen in Koikatsu. Are Honey Select's dicks like that, or is this your own graphic skill?

Any chance of having cervical penetration and magical wombgasms?
Just when I think I'm jaded beyond retrieval, this board reminds me that I have far up the mountain to go! :D

That's a Honey Select 2 dick. I don't have the skill to draw a pecker like that so I'm working on my fluidcraft for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 265lutab
Dec 10, 2019
Just when I think I'm jaded beyond retrieval, this board reminds me that I have far up the mountain to go! :D

That's a Honey Select 2 dick. I don't have the skill to draw a pecker like that so I'm working on my fluidcraft for now.
You're welcome, I think. Lol.

Does that dick come packaged with Honey Select 2, or is it a mod? Wait, it must be a mod, right, since Illusion censors their peckers?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
You're welcome, I think. Lol.

Does that dick come packaged with Honey Select 2, or is it a mod? Wait, it must be a mod, right, since Illusion censors their peckers?
It really doesn't look like your typical Illusion dick, right? All I know is that it is the default johnson in the Honey Select 2 version I downloaded here at F95.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Update Report and Preview

The long lost daughter seeks comfort and finds it in the arms of her sister/aunt.

View attachment 1109220

Coming down to the finish line for the March 29th update.
Tawny Fairuim Frolics we'll wait until after March 29th before getting the pitchforks and torches for making the long lost daughter cry. ;) Here is hoping the story holds up to the hype of all of the previews.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Tawny Fairquim Frolics the story was great :) ( :( not to happy about the making of the lost daughter cry part but I can forgive you this time for the payoff at the end ;)) so I guess I can put the pitchfork and torch down for now :cool:. Keep up the great writing.

The 5th daughter jumping in for the block might have come a little late into that scene (but that's me). I think she would have jumped in at the first girl spinning on the tip. The fairy trying to get back at the mother for giving her the boot was a good touch. And for the Skye helping out the MC scene seemed a bit rushed (don't know about others but I would have liked to see it with her getting the ad of the other sister's and the Bunny and/or Harpy in the next chapter but that's me). This is my nitpick thoughts on this chapter.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes