265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Thank you for the encouragement. I took a break for a month with development because after over a year I needed it. I'm ready to go full bore now to finish Chapter 8 and then the game. The release will be in September...I'll provide a more exact date when I see how things go.

I'm just wondering if I have enough skills to put out a decent DAZ game. I guess the only way I'll find out is to go ahead and try it.
Yeah I’d suggest trying it out with a small project and see how you like it.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
is there a walkthrough or anything that helps me out in game not a thousand page read.
The game is straight foreword for the most part but on the first page there is a game guide (not really a walkthrough and the guide is only really helpful in getting this one ending in the early game) but a easy way to get through each choice to see the fetish or not. With which character to sleep with is up to you but if you are going for the harem ending and don't have the nun play with herself when the sister is talking to her your going to miss out on the True harem ending (That is what Tawny Fairquim Frolics said back around chapter 3). if you look at the choices to if it's red don't choice it since it will most likely end the game.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
but if you are going for the harem ending and don't have the nun play with herself when the sister is talking to her your going to miss out on the True harem ending (That is what Tawny Fairquim Frolics said back around chapter 3). if you look at the choices to if it's red don't choice it since it will most likely end the game.
The particular choice you're mentioning is either watch the masturbation or lose out on the perfect harem ending (according to the text in the choice boxes). Additionally, all red choices are the lewd choices...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The particular choice you're mentioning is either watch the masturbation or lose out on the perfect harem ending (according to the text in the choice boxes). Additionally, all red choices are the lewd choices...
Not all red choices are lewd choices (well maybe they are but some of them are game over choices)like trying to get the sister to wear the lewd bikini. It's a lewd choice but it will end in a game over. Yes watch a lewd nun who is someone MC knows masturbate or lose out on the perfect harem ending unless Tawny Fairquim Frolics changed his mind on how perfect harem ending is going to end. The last time I went into the mind of Tawny Fairquim Frolics I need a month to recover ;).

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Not all red choices are lewd choices (well maybe they are but some of them are game over choices)like trying to get the sister to wear the lewd bikini. It's a lewd choice but it will end in a game over. Yes watch a lewd nun who is someone MC knows masturbate or lose out on the perfect harem ending unless Tawny Fairquim Frolics changed his mind on how perfect harem ending is going to end. The last time I went into the mind of Tawny Fairquim Frolics I need a month to recover ;).
Yeah, you don't wanna do that.

Everything remains as it started. Red choice means only lewd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jstreet

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Its been a while since I played, what is the difference between the perfect harem ending and the not so perfect harem ending? The only ending alternate ending I remember atm, is based on reading the character guide, there is an alternate path in history where the MC marries his Japanese girlfriend who doesn't die and they have a daughter? Oh and he can also fool around with the female priest who marries them or something like that?? At the time, I was only interested in the main family harem story so I didn't try that path and I haven't played since earlier this year so the details are a bit fuzzy.

In any case, still looking forward to the update and finally helping the last 2 girls come to terms with how their family expresses and shows love to each other without judgement or shame.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Its been a while since I played, what is the difference between the perfect harem ending and the not so perfect harem ending? The only ending alternate ending I remember atm, is based on reading the character guide, there is an alternate path in history where the MC marries his Japanese girlfriend who doesn't die and they have a daughter? Oh and he can also fool around with the female priest who marries them or something like that?? At the time, I was only interested in the main family harem story so I didn't try that path and I haven't played since earlier this year so the details are a bit fuzzy.

In any case, still looking forward to the update and finally helping the last 2 girls come to terms with how their family expresses and shows love to each other without judgement or shame.
I don't want anybody to sweat the perfect harem ending. That's just for completionists. There will be a link at the end so that everyone can experience it if they want.

Thanks for getting it. Toxic shame of any kind needs to be loved away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yes, watching the nun is necessary to romance her and achieve the perfect ending.
Honestly, I don't remember if I ever did, I may be tempted to go back and replay from the beginning.

On a side note I understand how abusive the grandmother was, but iirc, weren't there some mitigating factors that caused her to be that way? Was there ever any plan to possible redeem her and set her on the proper love path with the rest of the family at some point or was she necessary to play the antagonist role in the story? I just feel like if everyone is able to come to terms with their past, heal from it and move on with acceptance and love, it would have been nice to at least attempt to reach out and make peace with her before she passed.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
any news on the next update timeline
My full-time job has been busy and I've been going through a lot of changes lately so this update will be quite late. It should come out some time in the second half of September.

Thing have settled down, now, and I'm back on track. Updates should again come out around every two months again after this update.

I'm also pleased to announce that Crimsonfiend76 has signed on as an advisor. He has already given me some great suggestions so this VN should definitely improve from here on out.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
My full-time job has been busy and I've been going through a lot of changes lately so this update will be quite late. It should come out some time in the second half of September.

Thing have settled down, now, and I'm back on track. Updates should again come out around every two months again after this update.

I'm also pleased to announce that Crimsonfiend76 has signed on as an advisor. He has already given me some great suggestions so this VN should definitely improve from here on out.
Crimsonfiend76 an advisor? "Two heads are better than one" right! (y)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
"Daddy-daddy what is that bump i feel poking in my bum?"
"Nature, dear. Ho-Ho-Ho~" :cool:

Looks kinda interesting, at least because for some reason everyone got lots of makeup.
Yes, lets download.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes