ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
a friend told me how to make these 7.4.4 type games , so i can play them in 7.3.5 sdk ..... and i'm glad he did ,,, i love the update only one left that i want ... ok maybe 2 ..... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Rufusorium

Apr 3, 2019
Update Report and Preview

When I observed myself behaving like a petulant child because of negative feedback, I realized I needed to make some changes. I'm normally very thick skinned so that was a real wakeup call.

Lately I've gotten frustrated because I haven't been able to get into a creative groove. This was becoming work instead of a joy. Yesterday I was ready to just give it all up and found myself crying for the first time in years, just like one of my characters, over a silly VN. I realized I needed to reset.

Soon I'll be returning to my physical office at my full-time job and since I have a 90 minute commute each way, that will drastically reduce the time I can devote to this project. So I'm taking all the pressure off of myself to meet my self-imposed deadlines and change the way I do things here.

There will be no more weekly updates and previews. These will be posted organically now when there is something to show.

Frankly I have no idea when Chapter 8 will be finished. Perhaps I will release more mini updates instead. I'm not making any promises about anything. It is what it is. Bottom line I want to finish this project, but my family and job come first.

Who knows...the way things are going I could be unemployed soon and then I will have plenty of time to get this thing done. Time will tell.

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. That means a lot to me. Also, thank you to those providing feedback both positive and negative. I have a lot to learn about being a developer so the so-called negative feedback is particularly helpful.

Since it's been over three months since the last update, I'm posting a micro update later today. The VN is going to take a bit of a darker turn now as Bunni struggles with the temptations of her newfound goddess status. Poor Peach...
Sounds like you're entering the heart of your creative vision. Always a fraught endeavor. Tracing the deeper implications of the ideas your story embodies, for your audience, is highly challenging, to say the least. It would probably be easier to finish romping the romp, all good fun, but less satisfying in the long run. So who are you writing for? Hopefully yourself and not the lowest common denominator.

Please take our encouragement and support with you. You have always represented your efforts fairly; you owe no one anything. Selfishly, I hope you persist despite the boo-birds and cat-calls - I've really enjoyed what you've created. I find it unique and special in the Adult VN genre. But it is totally in your hands; anything you share with your fans will be gratefully received. And if you've hit a dry patch, so be it. Who else can claim what you've already accomplished? Thanks again and God speed...

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Sounds like you're entering the heart of your creative vision. Always a fraught endeavor. Tracing the deeper implications of the ideas your story embodies, for your audience, is highly challenging, to say the least. It would probably be easier to finish romping the romp, all good fun, but less satisfying in the long run. So who are you writing for? Hopefully yourself and not the lowest common denominator.

Please take our encouragement and support with you. You have always represented your efforts fairly; you owe no one anything. Selfishly, I hope you persist despite the boo-birds and cat-calls - I've really enjoyed what you've created. I find it unique and special in the Adult VN genre. But it is totally in your hands; anything you share with your fans will be gratefully received. And if you've hit a dry patch, so be it. Who else can claim what you've already accomplished? Thanks again and God speed...
This VN gives me the luxury to write for myself as I feel no pressure from SubscribeStar supporters to make it a certain way. For better or for worse, the story is entering a darker, less lighthearted stage. It will become less sex-driven and more story-driven as it progresses to the point where choices will really matter. Bunni will be struggling with a progressing sex addiction, something a lot of us are familiar with. Kyu Sugardust has nefarious plans. I'm going to introduce another story element that will require a lot of thought and planning so that it won't look too contrived.

Thank you for your kind comments and support. I can feel the creative energy already flowing back into me as it feels like I've mostly freed myself from the pressure that I placed upon myself.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics well shit, it's good that you picked up on your own warning signs. i really like the game and hope you get your jive back in full swing. it's a tough thing to sluff off and/or use negative feedback when someone puts their heart into something. but always remember that stuff like this that you put your heart into that it's more about pleasing the few than the many. (despite aiming for the many idealistically)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Long Lost Daughter [Ch 1-7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 736 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 702 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hahaha, had to stop playing this update to say this
The lanching was one of the more hilariosuly memorable scenes I've seen, MC just said: LIFTOFFF! Also, did you write that while watching the Olimpyc Games? Flip and landing was worth a gold medal. If there was a tag for excesive or surreal cumming this game has the merits be the a prime example of it.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes