BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry, kinda wish I could unsee the last part of this update, but looking forward to what's to come though. ;)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hot damn I love this VN!! That launch and flip was amazeballs!!
Why was Katyrina outside during the orgy was she being punished like a bad dog?:LOL:
So who's left to knockup let's see Azaleah, long lost daughter, Betsy, Layla, Tange, and...his mom?:LOL:
Did I mention I love this VN?

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
He could knock up a bunch more girls at the school once he runs out of family XD
Maybe some of them want a baby, but will care for it on their own. (That way we could keep having girls get knocked up without growing the ending harem to be unimaginable for making scenes with them.)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Hot damn I love this VN!! That launch and flip was amazeballs!!
Why was Katyrina outside during the orgy was she being punished like a bad dog?:LOL:
So who's left to knockup let's see Azaleah, long lost daughter, Betsy, Layla, Tange, and...his mom?:LOL:
Did I mention I love this VN?
Katyrina is living in a hotel nearby with Aiko the android and just wasn't on hand when the orgy started.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Tidied things up with a fix. I was told there is also at least one spelling error in Chapter 1 but after not seeing it after a number of playthroughs, I'm not gonna spend all that time searching...nope not gonna do it...

Damn you, VoidTraveler! :p
Don't worry about it, it's really no big deal to have a couple of spelling errors here and there, all games have them.
May even have been alcohol playin' tricks on me, i was probably a little buzzed back then.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes