Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics with this I'm starting to wondering who is bigger perv of the family is MC, Waifu, Charlotte or MC's Mother.;)
My vote is for Skye...she turns into Bunni!

The Matriarch treated her daughter Deirdre as a sex slave and would have molested her grandchildren except for her, so she is a more sinister sort of pervert.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
My vote is for Skye...she turns into Bunni!

The Matriarch treated her daughter Deirdre as a sex slave and would have molested her grandchildren except for her, so she is a more sinister sort of pervert.
So let me get this right Tawny Fairquim Frolics, Skye and Bunni are one and the same and she is going back in time to set all of the events in motion so she turns into the Bunni.;) Or the Bunni took the Form of Skye to have a little Fun?:sneaky:

And for Deirdre I only think why she is having fun with Charlotte and not Skye is she didn't know or thinking Skye was wanting to have fun to. As for the other MC daughters she only starts after talking with them. The Matriarch point of view of the events finding her husband (MC's father/Grandfather) with her daughter along with the other events that happen with her and her daughter having another grandchild would be a nice side story for after you finish the LLD story.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
So let me get this right Tawny Fairquim Frolics, Skye and Bunni are one and the same and she is going back in time to set all of the events in motion so she turns into the Bunni.;) Or the Bunni took the Form of Skye to have a little Fun?:sneaky:

And for Deirdre I only think why she is having fun with Charlotte and not Skye is she didn't know or thinking Skye was wanting to have fun to. As for the other MC daughters she only starts after talking with them. The Matriarch point of view of the events finding her husband (MC's father/Grandfather) with her daughter along with the other events that happen with her and her daughter having another grandchild would be a nice side story for after you finish the LLD story.
How Skye transcends into Bunni will be revealed later, but yes they are one and the same. Bunni is literally the MC's daughter but in the form of a sex goddess.

It's certainly possible that there will be offshoots from this VN. I'm kind of a gentle creature, so I don't know if I could do justice to a Matriarch POV VN, though.

Last edited:

DADDY1962

Nov 2, 2020
since You Are the dev You can Open a ticket and ask for the developer tag
Pardon me for jumping in on someone else's discussion, but are you the same dev who made Complex Society? I ask because that game has a promo tag for this game in it. Anyway... I just want to say I love this game, love the choices and the harem/incest theme... especially like the ability to choose character names and ages of students.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Pardon me for jumping in on someone else's discussion, but are you the same dev who made Complex Society? I ask because that game has a promo tag for this game in it. Anyway... I just want to say I love this game, love the choices and the harem/incest theme... especially like the ability to choose character names and ages of students.
I'm not the developer for CS, but I do help AbrokenA Productions by proofreading his game since he is not a native English speaker. In return he has helped me by making the menus for this game and assisting me with coding. I use my non-developer account, Nocturnal85, when I post on his site and elsewhere in F95 Zone.

Glad you're enjoying the VN. I'm learning a lot by making it.

Last edited:

UtsuhoReiuji

Oct 18, 2018
He isn't going to hire someone. He isn't selling the game or getting money from patreon. It's just free. It's not the best modeling, but I think it's still plenty hot and perfectly fine. No need to insult it like that. Maybe say that it doesn't do it for you and give suggestions on how to improve it if you have ideas, but you don't have to be mean. Obviously Tawny has put a bunch of time into making this. I think he has done a great job with the skills he has and made a very hot game.
I mean, i'm not a digital artist. All i'm saying is that a lot of these models strike the uncanny valley for me HARD. They look more like plastic dolls then animated people, or people.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I mean, i'm not a digital artist. All i'm saying is that a lot of these models strike the uncanny valley for me HARD. They look more like plastic dolls then animated people, or people.
Yeah I can see that. Just try to leave constructive criticism instead of insults. Maybe say that you like the idea, but that the models are too far in the uncanny valley for you to like it. (or whatever is true for you) instead of "Please, dear god, get better at modelling " Modeling is not easy and takes a lot of work to learn.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Yeah I can see that. Just try to leave constructive criticism instead of insults. Maybe say that you like the idea, but that the models are too far in the uncanny valley for you to like it. (or whatever is true for you) instead of "Please, dear god, get better at modelling " Modeling is not easy and takes a lot of work to learn.
Maybe I don't understand this "Uncanny Valley" stuff, but I thought it mainly applied to the more realistic portrayals of humans such as Honey Select or Daz. These are just anime cartoons...how do they produce this effect? I'm just not seeing it.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Maybe I don't understand this "Uncanny Valley" stuff, but I thought it mainly applied to the more realistic portrayals of humans such as Honey Select or Daz. These are just anime cartoons...how do they produce this effect? I'm just not seeing it.
Uncanny Vallery is very much a "your mileage may vary" thing. For some people, it's very hard to trigger the response; for others, anything even vaguely humanoid that isn't the real thing can set it off in their brains. Personally, some of the expressions in the game don't feel quite right to me, but that's a common issue in 3D model games and barely ticks my brain unless it's egregious.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
As finndem said it varies from person to person, basically it's real enough that the things that aren't right about it make it creepy. It's much stronger in very realistic stuff that is just slightly off, but some people find less realistic stuff creepy in the same way.

Mar 12, 2018
I'll be honest: the models, expressions, posing, and animations are basic, but serviceable. The writing and scenario are the stars; they're pretty unique and have this absurd quality and sense of humor that I find endearing. Plus it's a rarity to find something with this particular mix of fantasies: loving multi-generational incest and inbreeding without consequences (hopefully Bunni will help with the latter).

Last edited:

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
How is development coming for chapter 8? I hope that you haven't let the few people who don't like it get you down at all/reduce your enthusiasm. The rest of us love the game and can't wait for the next part :) You are doing a great job with the skills you have and it's plenty good enough to make a very hot game. Those that don't agree just shouldn't play it ;P

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
How is development coming for chapter 8? I hope that you haven't let the few people who don't like it get you down at all/reduce your enthusiasm. The rest of us love the game and can't wait for the next part :) You are doing a great job with the skills you have and it's plenty good enough to make a very hot game. Those that don't agree just shouldn't play it ;P
Thank you for the encouragement. I took a break for a month with development because after over a year I needed it. I'm ready to go full bore now to finish Chapter 8 and then the game. The release will be in September...I'll provide a more exact date when I see how things go.

I'm just wondering if I have enough skills to put out a decent DAZ game. I guess the only way I'll find out is to go ahead and try it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes