Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
...and I'm just some old guy having fun here. Any expectations anybody has is on them.

BTW, I lost my copy of the contract that I signed to not change the art style of this VN...

Seriously, the decision to change the art style was discussed on this thread and in my mind I did not give the middle finger to the readers of this VN. If I'm mistaken then the folk that follow this thread will let me know.

Last edited:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
...and I'm just some old guy having fun here. Any expectations anybody has is on them.

BTW, I lost my copy of the contact that I signed to not change the art style of this VN...

Seriously, the decision to change the art style was discussed on this thread and in my mind I did not give the middle finger to the readers of this VN. If I'm mistaken then the folk that follow this thread will let me know.
Hey, buddy, I didn't mean to offend you in any way. :)
My opinion is that the developer has the right to decide how to develop his game and what tools to use for that.
I can also say that on the whole I like HS2, a little depressing is that the characters look more mature.:cry:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Hey, buddy, I didn't mean to offend you in any way. :)
My opinion is that the developer has the right to decide how to develop his game and what tools to use for that.
I can also say that on the whole I like HS2, a little depressing is that the characters look more mature.:cry:
Nobody has the power to offend me unless I allow it and your comment wasn't at all offensive anyway. I'm actually checking out Caribdis' game "Once in a Lifetime" right now to see if I can get some tips on how to improve the HS2 art in this VN.

I understand how some people would be upset about the art changing. I wouldn't do that if I had subscribers. I'm only going to say the following one more time and then leave it alone from now on:

This is a passion project that is also a practice VN. I'm experimenting with various things along the way. When I lost most of the backups due to my negligence, my muse led me to change the art style from Koikatsu to Honey Select 2. I won't apologize for doing that since the second splash screen in this VN, regarding Sinfest, praises that cartoonist's artistic integrity for being willing to change his art style in middle of his cartoon strip.

Thus I believe I gave fair warning that I may be somewhat chaotic (I consider myself Neutral Good in D&D terms). If this continues to offend some people, then so be it. What's done is done. Let them criticize my decision to their heart's content. I'll just keep updating this project whenever I can.

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Do you know some good games that have all of that tags? I am searching for some of those. Give me all you got
Some games I like and consider good (everyone has different tastes) with those tags are:

If you put those tags into the search you get only 13 results so I'll put some good ones without the loli tag.

With loli:
Midlife Crisis
Mist
Parental Love
Maou-Sama

Without loli:
Secret Summer
Tales from the Unending Void
Depths Revival
Limitless
Desert Stalker
Now & Then
My New Family
Once in a Lifetime
Sisterly Lust

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Some games I like and consider good (everyone has different tastes) with those tags are:

If you put those tags into the search you get only 13 results so I'll put some good ones without the loli tag.

With loli:
You forgot a very important one under the 'With lolli' heading :love:long-lost-daughter-ch-1-8-fix-tawny-fairquim-frolics:love:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
not everyone on this site is old and senile enough to not know what thread they're in... except twany, you'd be surprised how lost he gets some times. good thing his daughter has been around long enough to guide him. :KEK:
I was thinking more along the lines when someone dose a search for 'good games with lolli' but hey you just go ahead and make an assumption. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I was thinking more along the lines when someone dose a search for 'good games with lolli' but hey you just go ahead and make an assumption. :cool:
nah man, i just used your comment to crack a few jokes. inspiration hit me at that moment to make fun of twany like usual, make a reference, and satirically joke about how your comment could be interpreted. :KEK:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ran into an error:

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter01.rpy", line 3281, in script
    if w_bunni_zone1 == False:
  File "game/chapter01.rpy", line 3281, in <module>
NameError: name 'w_bunni_zone1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Long Lost Daughter Chapters_1-8fix
Thu Jul 28 14:48:55 2022
```
When I click 'ignore' I get another error:
Code:
```

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter01.rpy", line 3284, in script
    if w_bunni_zone1 == True:
  File "game/chapter01.rpy", line 3284, in <module>

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Thu Jul 28 14:53:06 2022
```
Maybe because it is a path where I selected all the 'white' text choices, like who ignores every lewd scene, right? HAHA

• Wow
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Ran into an error:

Code:
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Thu Jul 28 14:48:55 2022
```
When I click 'ignore' I get another error:
Code:
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Thu Jul 28 14:53:06 2022
```
Maybe because it is a path where I selected all the 'white' text choices, like who ignores every lewd scene, right? HAHA
First time I've heard this one. I don't know how to debug, but it seems like the w_bunni_zone1 code is not being read from the labels file.

Last edited:

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
really do love this game but i do feel that femdom should be tagged too because good lord that MC is pussy whipped beyond belief i mean the mother whilst professing love beyond limits basically cucks the MC all the time prime example is charlotte the twin daughter the mother takes them both into the room and basically says you can't have her yet but i am going to right now does the MC react nope just a slack jawed OK please give me the crumbs and its basically the same for all the Main LIs i mean wtf is a defloration ceremony ffs, give the MC some balls for the love of Pete any way rant over keep up the good work but maybe give the MC an actual spine maybe ..........

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
really do love this game but i do feel that femdom should be tagged too because good lord that MC is pussy whipped beyond belief i mean the mother whilst professing love beyond limits basically cucks the MC all the time prime example is charlotte the twin daughter the mother takes them both into the room and basically says you can't have her yet but i am going to right now does the MC react nope just a slack jawed OK please give me the crumbs and its basically the same for all the Main LIs i mean wtf is a defloration ceremony ffs, give the MC some balls for the love of Pete any way rant over keep up the good work but maybe give the MC an actual spine maybe ..........
Seems to me the MC is doing well just by going with the flow.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes