datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
As a little tip for you guys, if you get a message on GoFile that the servers are overloaded and you have to wait. Click on the three dots next to the download button and click on download there. For whatever reason, capacity doesn't seem to matter there. So far every download has started for me without any problems and at high speed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"Red" gains respect with the Rogues MC members and affiliates.
"Blue" gains disrespect with the club.
The "Pinkish" choices gain affinity with the girl or girls you are engaged with at the time of the choice.
"Grey" no significant impact good or bad.
wasn't there a wt mod??
The very choices are already working for you and yours.
I don't see what a walkthrough mod would do, that the developer hasn't already provided. Every choice is color-coded, just like any modder would do.
I don't have any android devices to verify, but the colors should be the same across all platforms. As of episode 0.4.0
The "Pinkish" choices gain affinity with the girl or girls you are engaged with at the time of the choice.

Early in the game, straight "Blue" path leads to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Red" path continues the story to Episode 0.4.0
Some androids up to 8.5 version...cut down for a good crunch.
not sorry about the walkthrough

Reactions: motseer

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

The very choices are already working for you and yours.

Some androids up to 8.5 version...cut down for a good crunch.
so red is good?? strange choice of colors if that is the case...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read the last pages of this forum ... military vets out of the brig are respected and feared at the same time ... even promoted for their strong sense of right and camaradery.
so red is good
MC does the hard choices up to Episode 4 to keep his girls safe .. after that he has to earn respect by showing he can and will choose the hardest path but get the job done for good.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Just a little note to OBD: I think Willow's pregnancy choice flag should also change the creampie flag to true .. so that it shows the clean up render after a creampie
Edit :or make the cleanup scene require either creampie or pregnancy flag to show the creampie render, yeah scratch that .. the talk with Gunner afterwards will need the creampie flag too .. so make the pregnancy choice change the creampie flag to true

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No, red is bad boy/counter culture. You're playing a biker, not a nice guy. Unless you choose blue, in which case you get the early nice guy ending.
that's only used in the early part of the game, after they leave for Berdoo it changes to the aforementioned respect/disrespect choices (where respect is the good choice)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
First time playing this game. Do the red or blue choice make a huge difference early in the game? Personally, I'm not a fan of playing games that have multiple endings/playthroughs. I don't really like kinetic novel games either. I want my choice to make at least somewhat of an impact.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I loaded my save and the update was finished in 10 seconds? xD Did I miss something or do I need to do a fresh start?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I haven't played this game yet
What kind of incest does it contain?
brother and sister?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
wasn't there a wt mod??
Gunner would be sad, that you need support wheels on your bike.:p:LOL:

For all other the list is now up to date. Again Dima throws in a few new characters (sadly nothing news in the pets, cars and bikes catergory). Come on, so far, we only have 3 dogs (Aequitas, Veritas, Shithead) and one bunny (Hunny bunny) ups, not even an animal. Where are the pussies in this game?:LOL:

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
First time playing this game. Do the red or blue choice make a huge difference early in the game? Personally, I'm not a fan of playing games that have multiple endings/playthroughs. I don't really like kinetic novel games either. I want my choice to make at least somewhat of an impact.
The blue choice which is good guy choice before you decided whether to deal with JD is not important. You can have some sweet moments if you choose the blue choice with Tracy and Jessie in the beginning and you can choose the red choice with some girls(don't know if they will reappear in later game) if you are interested at them. So far it seems not to have further consequence on them.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Please read the two posts right above you and give them a like for having already answered your question. Thx

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you're a good guy before leaving the small town you get a good guy ending there and then and the game is over. After you get to Berdoo you can go full Harem.
regarding the red/blue, read above.

I loaded my save and the update was finished in 10 seconds? xD Did I miss something or do I need to do a fresh start?
Somethings wrong, this was a fairly meaty update.

I haven't played this game yet
What kind of incest does it contain?
brother and sister?
Mother/Daughter

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes