c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Please read the two posts right above you and give them a like for having already answered your question. Thx
Your are clearly somehow innocent. Asking in this board to read, even more, a post above your own, where the answer to the question would already have been written. Next is that you advise users to read the rule, use the search engine (with the right user settings), read the OP, read the tag definition and even use the tag as they are defined here (and not what is your head cannon for them).

If for everytimes I seen this, I would earn a cent....

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Your are clearly somehow in innocent. Asking in this board to read even more post above your own, where the answer to the question would already have been written. Next is that you advise users to read the rule, use the search engine (with the right user settings), read the OP, read the tag definition and even use the tag as they are defined here (and not what is your head cannon for them).

If for everytimes I seen this, I would earn a cent....
Hehe... what can I say... I'll take the Long Road every time... Guess I'm just a hardass.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
No, brother and sister
I assume that comma is an error, in which case that statement is technically incorrect. There is (or was, offscreen in the past) B/S, it just doesn't involve the MC or any of his harem. There was also implied offscreen S/S with one of his harem, the other sister of which is not in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
1708768180378.png

Damn, I have a degree in naked underwater basket weaving... Does that mean there are no jobs out there for me after I spent so much to get a college education???

Truth be told, joined army at 17 cause I was bored and gonna fail high school, recruiters showed up at my school with 1960's jeeps with 30 cal machine guns mounted and we ripped up the football field! Went full Armor [tank jockey! hey why walk when you can drive!!!] Left the military in shame at Sargent after a green officer kept smacking me in the head with a map that he couldn't read and as I was a trained crew commander [the asshole in the cupola (top hatch) that dies first from sniper fire but runs the show...] and told him that if he hit me again I would shove the map up his ass!!! Yeah, insubordination & conduct unbecoming, I chose to leave rather than re-enlist and left with an honorable discharge... That was in the late 70's, bought a 1970 Triumph shortly after and grew my hair, switched to Harleys in the 80's, greybeard now, veteran & still putt'n... Although it's been quite a few years since firing an smg, I'm sure I could manage, still a marksman with a 9mm though...

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
that's only used in the early part of the game, after they leave for Berdoo it changes to the aforementioned respect/disrespect choices (where respect is the good choice)
so red is good now?? i played till the last update

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
so red is good now?? i played till the last update
so once again. Early game red=bad boy or something like that. Selecting those choices basically allows you to avoid the early good guy ending. As you leave town, these choices change to respect/disrespect towards the club. So yes, basically red was and will be the "good" choice.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Bob & Tori might qualify.
You're right. Yet, I didn't count the none MC incest, otherwise, sister/sister, as EfontMan had written, would also be there.
Yet, Ryker only have gotten daughter/mother. Almost certain sister/sister will happen with our prospect, but I highly doubt that he will encounter any brother/sister. For that he would need to have a threesome with Bob & Tori and that, I assume is highly unlikely and most likely only possible if both Tori and Ryker would be into necrophilia.:sneaky::LOL::oops:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I assume that comma is an error, in which case that statement is technically incorrect. There is (or was, offscreen in the past) B/S, it just doesn't involve the MC or any of his harem. There was also implied offscreen S/S with one of his harem, the other sister of which is not in the game.
The tag is there for actual content, not for perceived (and not seen) things from the past.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
why lately is there no changelogs on these games?
have noticed that tends to happen when its leaked?

if you provide the info i'm sure someone will update it

I haven't played this game yet
What kind of incest does it contain?
brother and sister?
as a few have alread stated its mainly mother/daughter
there are a few possible sister on sister combo's but i haven't seen that yet(Pre v10.part3 im downloading now)

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes