akinari2014

May 7, 2023
Really great update, but there are already too many girls and dev introduce new: Kari, Emily, Sadie, potentialy lawyer latina girl and reporter; when there are already girls that are underdevelop: when will we have new content with Rin, Juanita, Maria, not even mentioning Twila, Piper, Kelly and Charlie, bcs I think even dev forgot that they exist.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Really great update, but there are already too many girls and dev introduce new: Kari, Emily, Sadie, potentialy lawyer latina girl and reporter; when there are already girls that are underdevelop: when will we have new content with Rin, Juanita, Maria, not even mentioning Twila, Piper, Kelly and Charlie, bcs I think even dev forgot that they exist.
We never called the burger flipper in Favela (Anna?) back either, just sayin'. ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'd like to forget your post. :KEK:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Sigh... It's been brought up plenty of times. I'm so fucking tired of explaining. Move along and find a game with a small cast friend, there are plenty out there.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We never called the burger flipper in Favela (Anna?) back either, just sayin'. ;)
We have a character cast of 97, including all (not only female - weathly simp, gang lockout, you name them:p). Substract the men and already dead from that, I think, we have, at least, 60.
Also we didn't even seen Karen again.;)

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If you feel strongly about it, go back a dozen pages or so to find the latest in a series of pages and pages of pointless discussion followed by dev clarification. You could also, probably, find it repeated ad nauseum on about 3 -4 month intervals. Jus' Sayin' :cool:... Again...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Comes to my mind, why are the Minions so a big deal? They have higher numbers as the Rogue, ok, I got that. But if Ryker would let his harem gone lose, they would not win for sure.:LOL:;)
He only got shot, clean shoot through with minimal damage and his harem was almost on looking for war. Also I don't seen that the Minions would have more members than Ryker's harem and a lot of his harem members or potential members have some score to settle.

/E:

Willie: Bob, what happens to you?
Bad Bob: You kow that Ryker guy, this new prospect from the fucking Rogue?
Willie: Yes, for sure.
Bad Bob: Well, Thor, I and a few others have thinked it would be wise, to show him what we think of him.
Willie: And?! Where is Thor and the others??? Also why are you so fucked up? How many of them where there and how many of us where there?
Bad Bob: Thor, myself, some others, 4 in total.
Willie: And for the rogues? As it looks, Sluggo was there for sure.
Bad Bob: ....
Willie: Bob?
Willie: Bob!?!
Willie: Bob who and what the fuck have they done to you!?!
Bad Bob: There was Tracy, Nikki, Rachel and Jessy.
Willie: What the fuck Bob? What happen to our men?!
Willie: Bob!!!!
Willie: Bob!!!!!!
Bad Bob: Mistress Jessy commanded that I give you this. She won't need it anymore and would put it in the trash with the rest of it
Willie: WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NEED A STRAPON!?!?!

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Comes to my mind, why are the Minions so a big deal? They have higher numbers as the Rogue, ok, I got that. But if Ryker would let his harem gone lose, they would not win for sure.:LOL:;)
He only got shot, clean shoot through with minimal damage and his harem was almost on looking for war. Also I don't seen that the Minions would have more members than Ryker's harem and a lot of his harem members or potential members have some score to settle.
Della could probably take care of them on her own :) Add Kat with her tattoo gun and they are toast!

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You be our drill seargeant, always happy to shove the soul of this game right back into our undeserving hollow bodies, just waiting for another chance to stick the story back into our bewildered skulls.
Sigh... It's been brought up plenty of times. I'm so fucking tired of explaining. Move along and find a game with a small cast friend, there are plenty out there.
MC is always getting numbers on those minions idiots while they keep loosing their members and their girls to drugs and poor to downright brain dead management of their lack of common sense.

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
Insecure much. Did I write anywhere that i dislike having big cast, but it is your job to as a dev justify having chracter in game not mine and adding new girls to the cast (26 girls with point or path that u can open) that already struggle with screentime, identity and role in story is not great idea, bcs u will drop them as old chracters and add even more pointless faces. Good advice if u add character and then have like three or four updates without them ask yourself what was the point to create them.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Remember the fight scene at fox box waaaaayyyyy back when Ryker first got to Berdoo? If a couple of Minions walked in today they wouldn't make it back to the door before the estrogen avalanche hit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You forgot that he could turn the dogs loose on them as well! :ROFLMAO:

Then we could see Aequitas and Shithead spitroast Barb! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes