e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, well... Dima gave us some pretty stern warnings about taking the tough stance with her so I made the deal. Hehe... I also made a secondary save the other way just to see how much of a blood bath Dima will have the stomach for...
That's was your takeaway? i confess I was thinking mostly about potentially bereaved former ol'ladies.... ;)

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, well... Dima gave us some pretty stern warnings about taking the tough stance with her so I made the deal. Hehe... I also made a secondary save the other way just to see how much of a blood bath Dima will have the stomach for...
So, we'll be able to do to others like we did to the stepdad of what's her face? Sign me up.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Heh, yeah I doubt it would end up going that far, but I could maybe see a "bad ending" with one of the pregnant girls getting shot and losing the baby or something like that. Leaving aside all the potential blowback, it doesn't make a lot of sense from a logistical standpoint to have too much branching, so I'd expect most of the consequences are going to be of the ending slide variety.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah I don't think I'll be checking out those scenes, I like all the girls way too much for them to be casualties to the war. I don't mind violence but when it's LIs getting killed that's not something I want to see. Maybe once the game is done I'll play that path out of curiosity but not before.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Think of it this way - the mayor's law dog is likely going to expect you (and therefore Jessy) to peacefully coexist with His Honor...

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Come on man, don't you see that in the main page:BootyTime:,
Incest is between mother and daughter.
It won't connect mc
If I had known the type of incest I wouldn't have asked the question.
It's worth remembering that English is not my native language.

Reactions: Dimitri57

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
While it is not explicitly stated one way to look at the Tori choice is that you are potentially choosing between her and future content with the Rouges ol'ladies. No way Ryker can touch Mara and Fin's ol'lady while he and Sluggo are still alive, and I imagine content with Jaybird's ol'lady stops once he is released.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
While it is not explicitly stated one way to look at the Tori choice is that you are potentially choosing between her and future content with the Rouges ol'ladies. No way Ryker can touch Mara and Fin's ol'lady while he and Sluggo are still alive, and I imagine content with Jaybird's ol'lady stops once he is released.
That's suck.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, we'll be able to do to others like we did to the stepdad of what's her face? Sign me up.
Yep. I'd say no matter which path you pick, Ryker will be takin' out some trash. Plus, Tori is essentially bribing you to off her brother. Your gonna want some value for that. Heh Jus' Sayin':cool:

The suggestion was some of your girls getting the chop. That would certainly make for some interesting feedback in this thread after that episode released.
Again, yep. Avoiding losing Rogues members and LI's is the "extra incentive" to choose an alliance with Tori. Don't just fight. Fight smart is the message, I think.

It's worth remembering that English is not my native language.
Damn! I ran out of reactions already. Here... :giggle: So... My question was... Exactly how much is it worth? Heh:oops:

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yep. I'd say no matter which path you pick, Ryker will be takin' out some trash. Plus, Tori is essentially bribing you to off her brother. Your gonna want some value for that. Heh Jus' Sayin':cool:
So many damn games to catch up on. I'll prioritize this one once the war begins.

Reactions: motseer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Words and actions seem to differ. Recently they've been banning accounts or putting them under review (effectively same as a ban) just for 3rd party incest and other patches/mods, even when the dev has 0 control over that. And yes they large-scale do purges every 3 years or so it seems, happened in 2017 too. Regardless, fuck their narrow-minded terms. They should have told Visa to go fuck themselves along with any other sensitive snowflake that doesn't like it (no one is holding a gun to their heads forcing them to support creators they find offensive) and simply switched to a crypto-based payment system, it's why I only support devs on Subscribestar or Backed.by (anything allowed as long as it's otherwise US-legal, hurray First Amendment). As they say don't like it then don't play it (and least of all support it by subbing), somone else probably will one way or another.
It was Mastercard and Paypal that put pressure on Patreon and they are the biggest online payment options in the world. Telling them to fuck off would have cost Patreon millions a year.

Crypto based payment wouldn't work because the masses don't use it.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive, it's business. Mastercard and Paypal deal with families and they want to keep their names clean to avoid drama and losses from people against certain content.

Patreon was given the choice to fall in line or lose their business. Falling in line was the safer option, losing certain adult devs wouldn't damage their income anywhere near as much as losing Paypal and Mastercard would.

Oct 10, 2022
It was Mastercard and Paypal that put pressure on Patreon and they are the biggest online payment options in the world. Telling them to fuck off would have cost Patreon millions a year.

Crypto based payment wouldn't work because the masses don't use it.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive, it's business. Mastercard and Paypal deal with families and they want to keep their names clean to avoid drama and losses from people against certain content.

Patreon was given the choice to fall in line or lose their business. Falling in line was the safer option, losing certain adult devs wouldn't damage their income anywhere near as much as losing Paypal and Mastercard would.
Hey what the hell are you doing in here with all of your logic and reasonable explanations? ;):LOL:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes