Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This is... Kinda incorrect. The early red/blue choices doesn't influence the good guy ending whatsover, until the major choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The red ones are more for extra content with Jessie's friends.
right, been a while since I played from the beginning, even if I replay I have a save when they arrive to Berdoo and I usually start from there, so I stand corrected.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Hehe... The red/blue thing will likely get a rework one day. Dima wants to redo several things in the early chapters - after the first book is done. That was waaaaayyyyyyyy back when he just thought he knew what he was doin'...:LOL::whistle: Heh, :love: ya, OBD.
IMO ,he did know what he was doing the 1st chapter is good,and he build it all up to something great

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another great update for one of my favourite VN of all time. to bad it ended . i hope we don't have to wait so long to get the next one. i really can't wait. thanks dev for this great story (and those hot chicks)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can we lead the discussing about crypto and payment service out of this thread?
It adds exactly 0 to the game. I would like to write some arse long post, with some paragraphs in it, but I hold myself back. If you all want discuss that I recommend to use either PMs or a thread that has this topic.

And for one sentence on that topic: Only hard cash will leave you "without" trace and fees.:WeSmart:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Can we lead the discussing about crypto and payment service out of this thread?
It adds exactly 0 to the game. I would like to write some arse long post, with some paragraphs in it, but I hold myself back. If you all want discuss that I recommend to use either PMs or a thread that has this topic.

And for one sentence on that topic: Only hard cash will leave you "without" trace and fees.:WeSmart:
What about the Dutch tulip mania??? :unsure:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
It is what it is and according to the tagging rules, the tags is added here correctly. Although "soon"* the new, overhauled tagging system could come up and then perhaps, it wil get better - or not.
Regardless I doubt that it will end all the tagging dispute and I believe that still a good amount of users here will argument if or if not tag x is qualified for that game.

*soon can be between now and not in my/your live time
be more realistic...between now and when wvm gets a update...lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
IMO ,he did know what he was doing the 1st chapter is good,and he build it all up to something great
(y)Yep, it was always good and it just gets better and better; just like a lover you'll always remember. I remember my first date with The Long Road Home. I was pretty solid with the whole Red vs Blue thing. Bad boy/mamma's boy. Mean streak/boy scout. Then bam. Life or death question and you could tell... but there are so many "woke" writers out there. Turn the other cheek. No toxic masculinity. I hesitated. I chose blue. When I got to the pic of Tracy, Jessie and Ryker with his beer belly and J.D. "T"; I didn't even read the text. I don't remember if there even was any. I went back to the choice and just before choosin' red I was thinkin', "You're good, man. I'm in."

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes