c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I did enjoyed the update, but wasnt part 3 suposed to be the reckoning between the rogues and the minions?
That is move to v10 part 4, cause dima wan't to have an update, but didn't have the full package ready yet (to many lose end to put our road in knit together).;)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I thought I could get the main story to that point this time, but too many side stories had to be advanced to make that happen. Keep your fingers crossed that I can it all together in part 4. :oops:
We have no doubt about that. Updates are long and tasty like always :cool:
Convo between Gunner and Willow was hilarious,oh man. Loved it.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I thought I could get the main story to that point this time, but too many side stories had to be advanced to make that happen. Keep your fingers crossed that I can it all together in part 4. :oops:
Why? For my it doesn't matter if it is v10 part 5 or v11 or whatever. It simple matter if you can deliver it or not and up to now, you can, so take your time to tell us the story you want and don't rush it only to rush it.(y)
Of course, don't add filler to it for only filler, even if this would mean more sex scene with old or new character at some point even this will get boring.

Convo between Gunner and Willow was hilarious,oh man. Loved it.
I second that.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
While I am sure some people would love to read a long assed review of this update, I really, really, don't feel the need to write it. You know you did a good job, you know that there are some small issues to try and solve for future ones (weird ass jump of Rai during the animation, is an example). Above all you don't need my opinion or musings... you got this.

What I can say is, fuck me, I ended the update wanting to restart the game to experience it all again. Getting to know Tracy, Jessie, seducing Rai, etc... I almost know this by heart now... yet I feel tempted to replay it all AFTER each update... this shit is addictive...

When Stan insinuates that we will be "taking care" of Dee, shit, it is such a fucking bitter sweet moment... we all know it's coming, but...

Peace :/

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
While I am sure some people would love to read a long assed review of this update, I really, really, don't feel the need to write it. You know you did a good job, you know that there are some small issues to try and solve for future ones (weird ass jump of Rai during the animation, is an example). Above all you don't need my opinion or musings... you got this.

What I can say is, fuck me, I ended the update wanting to restart the game to experience it all again. Getting to know Tracy, Jessie, seducing Rai, etc... I almost know this by heart now... yet I feel tempted to replay it all AFTER each update... this shit is addictive...

When Stan insinuates that we will be "taking care" of Dee, shit, it is such a fucking bitter sweet moment... we all know it's coming, but...

Peace :/
I understand that 100%
Every update I load a few steps before the ending of the patch...just to get back in the story.
I have to be honest here.....I never do that....I'm actually reading this story :eek:
If this gets to the final (and I think it will get an ending at some point) I will start again from the beginning.
No regrets I'm sure.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Whats up with the scorned and ally path decision and the spoilers about the outcome? Its like everything nice and good is in the ally path and everything shitty and bad is in the scorned path, why would i ever pick the second?

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes