Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I getting excited when Rachael told me that I have to cuck stephan:D(I thought she's indicating that I have to fuck her sister Sarah)
But until I Fully imagine.....Rachael slap the hell out of me, she's mentioning that slut megan.
DISAPPOINTED Dimitri57

But you're a good man ,
Can't wait for Nora arc.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I hate to say this, but there is almost too much lesbian content. I don't mind a mix of different scenes or tags, but it seems like all the women are scheming to get into each other's panties in the entire game. If I wanted to see a lot of that type of content I would play a game with a female protag. A game with a male protag one would expect to see a lot of scenes with him involved in the sex in some fashion. I understand it's the devs decision on what type of content is in their game and I am playing it on a pirate site. Overall, it's still a pretty good game compared to a lot of other ones I've played. At least there's background music and sound effects during the sex scenes. I'm sure it's not easy trying to please all the patrons of the game wanting to see more of what they want.

I just want to see the MC tap the attorney from under the nose of the kiss ass mayor. Or cuck the soon to be husband of Sarah. He's a smarmy little kiss ass.
I hate to say it, but you said the same thing five pages back.

If you don't like that type of content, don't play games that have it. No need to keep spamming that you don't like it.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Whats up with the scorned and ally path decision and the spoilers about the outcome? Its like everything nice and good is in the ally path and everything shitty and bad is in the scorned path, why would i ever pick the second?
For me, I'm going scorned purely because I wouldn't touch Tori with a ten foot pole. She's been passed around by the whole Minions club, including her brother, and the mayor. She's a huge slut, and ex-camgirl. Not big on sloppy seconds, certainly don't want to have sloppy 1,452nds.

I love everything about this game, but I feel like tying such a huge route split to a relationship choice with such an unlikeable LI was a bad move. I'll give the ally path a chance, only if it's possible to still reject Tori as an LI. Got no problem helping her out of her situation, but anything sexual with her is a big no-no. I wouldn't be surprised if MC beats Stan to the grave just from Tori touching his junk and giving him her supergonohherpesyphilaids.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
when wvm gets a update
He found the solution to that. Split episodes up into beta releases where you get like 2 minutes of content every couple of months.

DISAPPOINTED @Dimitri57
Might want to withhold judgement for now. I'm pretty sure we'll get to bang the sister. It was obviously set up in the convo with Rachel making such a big deal about her being a prude that the hen's night event is going to end up with her at least gobbing the MC. Once she gets a taste she'll be back for more.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
When android gets updatec?
That's up to your phone provider.

He found the solution to that. Split episodes up into beta releases where you get like 2 minutes of content every couple of months.
Yeah, how dare he come up with a work schedule that works better for him with smaller releases. It's not like you can, you know, wait for a couple of releases and play it then......that bastard :FacePalm:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
and we have some latina in the house si papi si papi yes daddy nice.

oil wrestle match between a harpy and the devil i am sold.

great update as usual but i wanted some of that club dj adventures some more.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
and we have some latina in the house si papi si papi yes daddy nice.

oil wrestle match between a harpy and the devil i am sold.

great update as usual but i wanted some of that club dj adventures some more.
As a paramedic I worked in a lot of predominantly Hispanic areas. Could tell how far part their contractions were by how fast they ai-ai'd. Funny thing as the were getting pregnant they were go ai papi ai papi :LOL:

Jul 20, 2022
You don't need a 3rd party walkthrough, there is one built in. It will tell you when you can choose to be on a specific LI's path, or when you can change their path (say from FWB's to Romance, etc.), when you gain or lose points with the rest of the club members, and when you lose or gain Respect points.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Honestly, that decission between Ally Path and Scorned Path for me was a no brainer:
The second I was told Scorned would resullt in putting the girls in danger and lead to casualties among the Rogues it was a no go.
Even if that choice would allow Ryker to get into the pants of the other member's Ol'Ladies I'd just feel to scummy playing that route for that reason, even if one argues the consequences while known to the player are unknown to him. Gonna hope for an unlocked galery for those scenes in the future.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes