Jul 20, 2022
Something nit-picky, but figured I would bring it up since the game has a minor focus on the military.

At the beginning of the game, it's stated that the MC lost rank and is currently a Sergeant (I am assuming E5), but Kira calls him a Lieutenant when they meet in the hospital. You can't be busted from a Commissioned Officer to a Non-Commissioned Officer in the Army, or any military branch, as far as I am aware. They can be "demoted" while being discharged by a grade determination review board, but they can't be demoted while still in the service, and I am almost certain that they can't be demoted to NCO ever.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. he seems pretty joined at the hip with Fin. They both know how ol”ladies work and it could be a tripple date where MC is treating his princess to the finer things in a worth while restaurant .. or they could go hiking, beach running, there are so many options right now ...
did everyone forget Lugo telling that you and i are going to have a nice chat about his daughter and his date.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Also when are we getting these two i do not want one of them i want them both unless it's just a teaser and then man that would

meh.

1708874671636.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some of the former collegues are not privy to his secret file or to the terms of his release, she would not know how much he is off the books - his secret terms for being free were that he would be a full civilian, loosing all rank or cecognition, in the books, as he could never return to active duty outside of serving his full sentence and Dimitri57 confirmed this was a mistake in the beginning of the game, where MC tells he only lost one rank by being sentenced. MC is a private now - in his secret file that his former subordonates do not know.
Kira calls him a Lieutenant
Kira calls him as her superior, it is how she left him when they parted ways during service.
It is also the norm to call anyone by the highest rank they held: Obama is known as a former president, more often than a former senator or lawyer or university professor.

• Hey there
Reactions: GuardianZ

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
also can we give Kira a long blonde hair you know for prospecting reasons i could go with red two or blue.

and we are getting close to solve Reba's problems i so want to make her bring beer turn out her heating vent a bit make her a bit

nasty before the seal the deal with a kiss.

i want to call him captain crunch.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Something nit-picky, but figured I would bring it up since the game has a minor focus on the military.

At the beginning of the game, it's stated that the MC lost rank and is currently a Sergeant (I am assuming E5), but Kira calls him a Lieutenant when they meet in the hospital. You can't be busted from a Commissioned Officer to a Non-Commissioned Officer in the Army, or any military branch, as far as I am aware. They can be "demoted" while being discharged by a grade determination review board, but they can't be demoted while still in the service, and I am almost certain that they can't be demoted to NCO ever.
Thanks for your input. Others brought that up as well. I'm not sure it is applied as you stated across all the branches, but it's not an issue for me to change. I strive to make the story as believable as possible even though it is an AVN. In matters of the Military, I'll defer to those that served. I've already changed it in the script. The next update or hotfix, MC will now be a private in prison as the story starts. (y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Oh yeah did everyone forget Lugo telling that you and i are going to have a nice chat about his daughter and his date lucky he got into a hospital before that.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're right. You are the first to mention it which is surprising since there were so many Leelee worshipers when she was first introduced. It would seem Leelee and her mom ganged up on Sluggo until he relented. There's gonna be a date with Leelee!

Things may have changed but it was possible once. I know because I was given a "field promotion" from E5 to 1st Lieutenant and later busted back down to E6. Heh... I told a captain that he was an ambitious asshole who was gonna get his men killed trying for personal glory. Probably would have gotten away with it if the Battalion Commander hadn't been present. :oops: Anyway, yeah, it's rare to see but the UCMJ is loosely worded in places to allow those in authority to do pretty much whatever... good or bad. The only real difference between an officer and a non-commissioned officer (NCO) is the commission and that's only a piece of paper that says you are a gentleman by act of Congress.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Personally I just assumed it was a given. But maybe you should be able to shoot her down right there for those that aren't into her, while still agreeing to ally with her.
I mean, EZ-Mode already puts training wheels on the game if folks read the hints it provides. :rolleyes:

Regardless, it would be easy enough to do. I'd simply set a flag for that response in the choice menu. I'm not sure if that would break some people's saves or not.

Reactions: The Grifter

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
For me, I'm going scorned purely because I wouldn't touch Tori with a ten foot pole. She's been passed around by the whole Minions club, including her brother, and the mayor. She's a huge slut, and ex-camgirl. Not big on sloppy seconds, certainly don't want to have sloppy 1,452nds.

I love everything about this game, but I feel like tying such a huge route split to a relationship choice with such an unlikeable LI was a bad move. I'll give the ally path a chance, only if it's possible to still reject Tori as an LI. Got no problem helping her out of her situation, but anything sexual with her is a big no-no. I wouldn't be surprised if MC beats Stan to the grave just from Tori touching his junk and giving him her supergonohherpesyphilaids.
My views about Tori differ from yours. She's from a broken family, but has her ambitions to go up in life. The things she did, cam-girling and shooting naughty vids to have some extra funds while in college, well, the way I see it she did (and still does) what she had to with the resources she had, those being her young an hot.
Being passed around the Minions club is NOT on her. She was manipulated and drugged by Bad Rob. What happened was rape, because it was clearly not her free will to do it. And she still managed to fight her way out of that situation before she ended like some other girls in her situation - like her body being ditched in a back alley after overdosing.
Clearly she couldn't come out of this without some large amount of mental scar tissue. She might be a seemingly cold and manipulative bitch, but she won't destroy anyone just for shits and giggles.
As for the whole 'sloppy seconds' and STD stuff... so, a women that has been drugged and gangraped years ago would still be too used and dirty for your taste? That your point?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
My views about Tori differ from yours. She's from a broken family, but has her ambitions to go up in life. The things she did, cam-girling and shooting naughty vids to have some extra funds while in college, well, the way I see it she did (and still does) what she had to with the resources she had, those being her young an hot.
Being passed around the Minions club is NOT on her. She was manipulated and drugged by Bad Rob. What happened was rape, because it was clearly not her free will to do it. And she still managed to fight her way out of that situation before she ended like some other girls in her situation - like her body being ditched in a back alley after overdosing.
Clearly she couldn't come out of this without some large amount of mental scar tissue. She might be a seemingly cold and manipulative bitch, but she won't destroy anyone just for shits and giggles.
As for the whole 'sloppy seconds' and STD stuff... so, a women that has been drugged and gangraped years ago would still be too used and dirty for your taste? That your point?
It warms my heart when I see that someone perceives a character's back story exactly as I intended. You nailed it Grifter! :cool:(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks for your input. Others brought that up as well. I'm not sure it is applied as you stated across all the branches, but it's not an issue for me to change. I strive to make the story as believable as possible even though it is an AVN. In matters of the Military, I'll defer to those that served. I've already changed it in the script. The next update or hotfix, MC will now be a private in prison as the story starts. (y)
Yup, make a few dialogue edits for the sake of consistency however you like it. Ryker was x rank and was busted to y rank. Any vet will tell you that matters only in the world. There is no rank in a firefight. Only before... and sometimes after. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
i would make a poll to see how many people care about those changes and if they would support in the end.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For me Tori is a manipulating bitch. Sure, she has her back story and with that brother of her, it needs a lot to not just be as bad or broken as Bad Bob. Tori and Angelica are two of very similar character regarding their backstory and I do hope that they can show Bad Bob all the "love" back to him as they have received from him...

For the whole sloppy seconds, in which world do they live?! If you get a new girlfriend IRL and she isn't either a nun, the one exception to prove that "rule" or a young teen, then she for sure had already experience. So either, you have found the "jackpot" or learn to live with it.:WeSmart:

Reactions: ohhiimfox

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Tori is damaged goods but i would not call her ambition a manipulating bitch also you have a choice not to get in with her but then

again i like living on the edge, also she can be useful pawn but that does not mean she will not stab you in the back at the first sign

of weakness, as it should be in the waters she is swimming, to put all your friends at risk or make a deal with the devil tough choice,

also she has a nice pair of melons.

Last edited:
  • Haha

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
So this question has been on my mind for a while(since the party at least). Are there more Rouges that Ryker has not met yet? It just seems to me that while they definitely have a quality over quantity thing going for them, that having just three active non incarcerated members at the time of Ryker's arrival in Berdoo would make them a bit too easy to pick off. Perhaps they have been receiving backup from another chapter(I really have no idea how these things work), hence why there were not more members at Ryker's party?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It just seems to me that while they definitely have a quality over quantity thing going for them, that having just three active non incarcerated members at the time of Ryker's arrival in Berdoo would make them a bit too easy to pick off.
I count 5 of them, 4 out of prison (Gunner, Mickey, Stanley, Sluggo). The Minions have a few more than we know (6 in total). Yet, all of the Rogue are still alive since the beginning of our story, not the same can be said over the Minions.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I'm with you on some of that, except that she explicitly stated that she volunteered to be passed around by the minions, and enjoyed it. She wasn't drugged, she asked for the drugs and took them willingly. She also said she did the camgirl stuff specifically for money for extra clothes, makeup, and "partying". Bobby paid for her college and living expenses, so the camgirl gig was just for fun/drug money.

I have no problem with a girl using her resources to get by, camming to survive is one thing, but camming to party is another. She chose to get passed around by the minions, not because she had to for survival, but because she wanted to get gangbanged, and it just happened to benefit her brother as a bonus. Bobby said he never forced her to do anything she didn't want to do, and she agreed with that. Anything she's done after trying to get away from Bobby is forgivable, as that's when he started threatening and blackmailing her, but she said herself that she did the camming and minions gangbang without coercion, because she actually wanted to do them.

If it was made clear that she was actually drugged and/or raped by the minions/Bobby, and that the camgirl stuff was to pay for college or to survive, then I'd consider her a good girl with a rough past. However, it wasn't written that way. She was never a good girl. I just can't feel right bringing her into the fold. I appreciate that she's trying to turn her life around, and I'm happy to help her do it, but I feel no sexual attraction to her, knowing her proclivities and past.

As for the sloppy seconds and STD stuff, that was mostly just an attempt at humor using hyperbole. I just really feel nothing for her, which is a shame because she is beautiful. If she were written as a victim from the start, it'd be different. Instead, she was written as a girl that chose pleasure over everything. By the time she finally decided to become a better person, her past was too fucked up to fully escape from.

Oh, and dev, please know that as a character in a story, I love Tori. She's an extremely well-written, interesting, and gorgeous(although I preferred her without the fake tits) character. She's actually one of the most interesting characters in the game. in my opinion. I just can't overlook her past from MC's perspective.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes