Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Some of them looks at least not that bad.:sneaky:
View attachment 3385344
You may laugh, but I'm a knee replacement away from getting a Triglide! :(

My FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide (long ride bike) weighs nearly 900 lbs wet.
My Ol' lady worries about my knee giving out and dumping that beast on me. :oops:

I'm not going to quit riding so I might get one or put a sidecar on the Ultra.
I had a Ural with a sidecar when I worked overseas.
She was ugly as fuck, but fun to ride! <insert joke here> :cool:

URAL1.jpg URAL2.jpg

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I mean, EZ-Mode already puts training wheels on the game if folks read the hints it provides. :rolleyes:

Regardless, it would be easy enough to do. I'd simply set a flag for that response in the choice menu. I'm not sure if that would break some people's saves or not.
The only question i have about that choice... if we get jaybird out of jail, are we still allowed to have fun with Candi? Or was that more of a one time thing? I know, he´s a brother and all that, but i wouldn´t mind sacrificing him if that means we gonna keep her :devilish:

Reactions: divingmedic

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
He found the solution to that. Split episodes up into beta releases where you get like 2 minutes of content every couple of months.

Might want to withhold judgement for now. I'm pretty sure we'll get to bang the sister. It was obviously set up in the convo with Rachel making such a big deal about her being a prude that the hen's night event is going to end up with her at least gobbing the MC. Once she gets a taste she'll be back for more.
Come on Efont, you should know by now I'm more twisted than that! :devilish:
The bachelorette party will be one to remember!

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
I count 5 of them, 4 out of prison (Gunner, Mickey, Stanley, Sluggo). The Minions have a few more than we know (6 in total). Yet, all of the Rogue are still alive since the beginning of our story, not the same can be said over the Minions.
I said 3 active members because I was under the impression that Gunner was mostly retired. And while we don't know exactly how deep their operations go I assumed that between Babes and their work for the Mayor that the Minions would need a fair bit more than the six that we have seen to keep things running even if they are just grunts like Johnny and Rip(perhaps even lower on the totem pole and not even being probationary members).

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
The only question i have about that choice... if we get jaybird out of jail, are we still allowed to have fun with Candi? Or was that more of a one time thing? I know, he´s a brother and all that, but i wouldn´t mind sacrificing him if that means we gonna keep her :devilish:
That will be a decision for you to make brother, you'll have options. (y)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You may laugh, but I'm a knee replacement away from getting a Triglide! :(

My FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide (long ride bike) weighs nearly 900 lbs wet.
My Ol' lady worries about my knee giving out and dumping that beast on me. :oops:

I'm not going to quit riding so I might get one or put a sidecar on the Ultra.
I had a Ural with a sidecar when I worked overseas.
She was ugly as fuck, but fun to ride! <insert joke here> :cool:

View attachment 3385465 View attachment 3385466
One of cousins brought his Harley to the family reunion. At the time my grandmother was 87 and she got on it, kicked started it and rode around the park we were at.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
One of cousins brought his Harley to the family reunion. At the time my grandmother was 87 and she got on it, kicked started it and rode around the park we were at.
I'm not quite that old, but I'm old enough to know that some older ladies ride better than others. ;)

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hm i wonder if i'm just wired strange, but i just felt really annoyed with both Willow and Jessy during Willows first time having sex with the MC. Willow was like "yeah no big deal, lets fuck like crazy, i stretched myself all the way with a dildo just for you, Jessy helped". Kinda turned that "once-in-a-lifetime" first time special event into something feeling more mundane.

(great update however, really enjoy a lot - was just a strange hiccup cause i don't even know why i was so annoyed about it)

Reactions: johnmnf692

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
This game reminds me to WVM or whatever is called, like, it has a lot lot lot of sex scenes, it's like 2 minutes of dialogue and then sex scene, but while in WVM the things get boring and the whole game is in POV, and gets really annoying after a couple of hours, this game instead don t get boring at all, the girls are so fucking hot, and the renders are improving, you don t have like 20 new girls every 5 minutes that want to fuck the mc like in WVM, this game, even if it has a fairly quickness of sex scenes, they don t get boring

1 thing is sure tho, it annoys me a bit but well, there is nothing wrong actually with it...it is that the MC is a chick magnet like in WVM but at least here you have some choices to make your own MC.

Peace
I can understand why you think that...
Rai.jpg

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I can understand why you think that...
View attachment 3385567
You did NOT just infer that Rai Rai has a duck face! I KNOW you did not do that... She's clearly puckerin' up for a kiss. Oh, this is so bad... So, so, so, so bad...

Just wait, Dima... Rai Rai
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when she hears...

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Hm i wonder if i'm just wired strange, but i just felt really annoyed with both Willow and Jessy during Willows first time having sex with the MC. Willow was like "yeah no big deal, lets fuck like crazy, i stretched myself all the way with a dildo just for you, Jessy helped". Kinda turned that "once-in-a-lifetime" first time special event into something feeling more mundane.

(great update however, really enjoy a lot - was just a strange hiccup cause i don't even know why i was so annoyed about it)
Some girls prefer to "prepare" themselves with a toy, so that their actual first time will be more enjoyable for them. Nothing wrong with that. Some guys prefer the full deflowering experience, nothing wrong with that either. It was still her first time, and thus a literal once-in-a-lifetime event, and as a bonus, the sex was more wild and certainly not "mundane".

While "popping a cherry" can be very hot, the actual sex is usually pretty unpleasant and unsatisfying for both parties. A girl that's "prepared" for her first time is like a best of both worlds situation, since it's still her first time and is enjoyable for parties.

Jul 20, 2022
Thanks for your input. Others brought that up as well. I'm not sure it is applied as you stated across all the branches, but it's not an issue for me to change. I strive to make the story as believable as possible even though it is an AVN. In matters of the Military, I'll defer to those that served. I've already changed it in the script. The next update or hotfix, MC will now be a private in prison as the story starts. (y)
Quick correction, I don't think they can be demoted beyond that of a 2nd Lieutentant (O1), so even an enlisted rank like Private wouldn't be possible. If you want to keep him as a Lieutenant later in the story you would need to keep him as a Lieutenant at the beginning. Maybe just bust him from 1st Lieutenant (O2) to 2nd Lieutenant (O1). But most people aren't going to see the difference as he is just referred to as Lieutenant.

If you want the demotion to be more consequential you could make him a Captain (O3) who then got busted to Lieutenant (O1) - from the reading I've been doing this type of demotion is often accompanied by prison time. It doesn't happen very often, and would be significant if it happened, and tie in pretty well with whatever it is that put the MC in Leavenworth to begin with. So Kira would need to refer to him as Captain later, and the guards/major at the beginning would call him Lieutenant, although I'm not sure if you are referred to by rank in Leavenworth or not, might just be by name.

Keep in mind that Lieutenants, in general, lead platoon sized elements (officially 20-50), whereas a Captain leads a company/troop sized element (multiple platoons). Unless they are special operations, I think the lines blur there a bit more. So you would need to keep that in mind for storytelling purposes moving forward.

Alternatively you could keep him as Sergeant or Private in the early game and change the rank he was busted from to Sergeant First Class (E7 - still referred to as Sergeant though - highest ranked NCO in a platoon, leads alongside a Lieutenant) or go a bit higher to First Sergeant (E8 - actually referred to as First Sergeant - highest ranked NCO in a company/troop, leads alongside a Captain). A demotion from E7 or E8 to E1 would be super dramatic, a bit unrealistic, but would emphasize that whatever shit he stepped in was really sticky.

Sorry for the book.

Also, most of this just doesn't matter. It was a complete nit-pick on my part and in the grand scheme of things just doesn't matter unless you plan on diving very deeply into what sent the MC to Leavenworth. So if you don't want to make changes, don't, I think the story is great the way it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Some girls prefer to "prepare" themselves with a toy, so that their actual first time will be more enjoyable for them. Nothing wrong with that. Some guys prefer the full deflowering experience, nothing wrong with that either. It was still her first time, and thus a literal once-in-a-lifetime event, and as a bonus, the sex was more wild and certainly not "mundane".
Well, mundane might be the wrong word. I'll try to make it a more pointed example: Let's say a girl has a huge collection of dildos, vibrators & other sex toys and likes to make use of it a lot. Now the first time sex with that girl might be more wild due to her experience - even if its just experience with toys, not the real thing. But the difference/change/'newness' seem less pronounced that way, a far smaller step than otherwise. But like i said, might just be me being wired strange (and feeling less pain is certainly nothing bad).

Reactions: johnmnf692

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
It warms my heart when I see that someone perceives a character's back story exactly as I intended. You nailed it Grifter! :cool:(y)
It sounds like I've misunderstood your intentions for her backstory, which is regrettable. As I stated in a previous reply, a lot of her dialogue seems to directly contradict your intentions about her. Maybe she should have said, or at least thought to herself, that Bobby was full of shit when he said he never made her do anything against her will? Also she said herself that the camgirl stuff was just for fun money, which implies that her motives were just sluttery.

As I said before, I love her as a character, but hate her as a love interest. If her words matched the backstory you envisioned, and she was really just a victim of circumstance, then I'd also love to have her as a love interest. As it is written, her words paint her as more of a willing whore that wants to reform, rather than someone from a broken home, abused and victimized by her brother.

Maybe a few tweaks to her dialogue would be in order, if my opinion is a popular one? I'd really love to see her the way Grifter described, but I just can't get that from the way she talks about her past.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

While "popping a cherry" can be very hot, the actual sex is usually pretty unpleasant and unsatisfying for both parties. A girl that's "prepared" for her first time is like a best of both worlds situation, since it's still her first time and is enjoyable for parties.
Like the old joke where the woman says give me 6 inches and make it hurt so you fuck her twice and slap in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes