LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I Guessing here but I suspect Tori like most will still be a choice not forced If you take the Ally option.
but if you really just want to kill off more Rogue's and get your girls hurt then sure pick scorn option.

And I'm still suprised that some peep's still ask for WT but don't know about the in built WT thats on by Default in preference called EZ-Mode.
And If you gonna complain that you get spoilers on the choices or that the Dev gives you spoilers before an important choice.
Turn the Feker off or leave it on and get spoilers of how stupid or not your next choice will turn out to be. :devilish:

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is there a compressed version of this? MEGA keeps locking up on me! GoFile is a mess these days, I've used up all my daily PixelDrain, and all the rest suck. Thanks.

P.S. Also, there is no link to the Fan Sigs. Does anyone have it?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is there a compressed version of this? MEGA keeps locking up on me! GoFile is a mess these days, I've used up all my daily PixelDrain, and all the rest suck. Thanks.

P.S. Also, there is no link to the Fan Sigs. Does anyone have it?
Better yet:

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1708871932389.png
May I answer that, ma”am?
She did find me and you most certainly should not give up on your belief that there are real gentlemen who are into socializing with such gracious and delightful women such as yourself and your wonderful daughter whom I am so grateful to be with.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
For me, I'm going scorned purely because I wouldn't touch Tori with a ten foot pole. She's been passed around by the whole Minions club, including her brother, and the mayor. She's a huge slut, and ex-camgirl. Not big on sloppy seconds, certainly don't want to have sloppy 1,452nds.

I love everything about this game, but I feel like tying such a huge route split to a relationship choice with such an unlikeable LI was a bad move. I'll give the ally path a chance, only if it's possible to still reject Tori as an LI. Got no problem helping her out of her situation, but anything sexual with her is a big no-no. I wouldn't be surprised if MC beats Stan to the grave just from Tori touching his junk and giving him her supergonohherpesyphilaids.
If you are playing with EZ-Mode enabled, it states that Allying with Tori gives you a choice for H scenes in the future. (y)

I guess I should have made it more clear? :unsure:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1708872349218.png
I must say, Ash: you do look dashing .. whatever you are doing right there and then.

1708872396454.png
What? You look very much alive and in awe of the wonderful bustling puppies of yours.
1708872546058.png
Your pride looks well groomed and boistorous of your alluring good looks, Ash.
1708872609521.png
There! There, honey! You said it yourself, we need to accept being dumb enough to accomodate clientelle that may or may not recognize the good adult entertainment we provide. We are still here, together, chugging on, aren”t we?

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1708873796727.png
Will it block some o'lady content if you allied with Tori?
This is precisely what Dimitri57 said, word for word. All it means is that:
it states that Allying with Tori gives you a choice for H scenes in the future.
We should quit overthinking stuff or making stuff up, because MC is only in charge of his own actions, that is it .. .MC is not deux ex makina or any deciding factor in the story.

This means very probably that you get to fuck Tory.
She does precisely that - Tory starts easing his pain right then and there.

Last edited:

akimbofresh

Apr 16, 2021

There! There, honey! You said it yourself, we need to accept being dumb enough to accomodate clientelle that may or may not recognize the good adult entertainment we provide. We are still here, together, chugging on, aren”t we?
Uhm... why exactly are you posting these weird fake conversations?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1708873875760.png
But maybe you should be able to shoot her down right there for those that aren't into her, while still agreeing to ally with her.
This is how this game works .. MC has to accept the terms of the girls he would interact with for the duration of the story .. many choices do mean MC could many times over just shut down this or that girl during his entanglement in the story. This is to signify that MC has sexual relationships with the girls and that the girls are also having sexual relationships with MC - it is a bargain and MC has to accept them for who they are, if he wants to be in a relationship with them .. until MC decides to jump ship, whenever future decisive choices arise.

why exactly are you posting
We are all here rationalising the fun of the game after a satisfying gaming session. Fans do often talk about the parts they liked during their rollercoaster rides, with their own words.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes