Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This is one of the few games that always has a satisfying amount of content when they put out a new update. Still one of the better ones on this site and probably one of the few actually worth throwing a few bucks at.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Whats up with the scorned and ally path decision and the spoilers about the outcome?
Have you asked that the build-in walkthrough already? And no, we don't know much more, only:
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v10-1-part-3-obdgames.45466/post-13043538
Its like everything nice and good is in the ally path and everything shitty and bad is in the scorned path, why would i ever pick the second?
Curiosity or the will to see the world or Minions/Rogue/city burn, perhaps another reasons could be find too.;) Or just don't like Tori that much, that even if their is more damage to the Rogue they take this path. Could be anything and: I'm a doctor not a psychotherapist, Jim.:p Well I'm neither, but you know...
Nice answer
What answer do you want? The truth or a fairytale?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Whats up with the scorned and ally path decision and the spoilers about the outcome? Its like everything nice and good is in the ally path and everything shitty and bad is in the scorned path, why would i ever pick the second?
yeah whit how the choices are explained going for ally tori seems like a no brainer

few possible "benefits" could be :
taking down the mayor leading to a better route whit his daughter or a new mayor(female we bang of course) or something like that

a other could be related to the war "casualties" ,stan is at death door(whit his cancer) for sure so della path is kinda assured to be opened
but what about others? what if sluggo died? marah path? something along those lines might be possible only on that route

not getting jaybird out prison? means candy's path stays 1 on 1

just me spit balling of course but in the end these things wouldn't seem worth it to me

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Whats up with the scorned and ally path decision and the spoilers about the outcome? Its like everything nice and good is in the ally path and everything shitty and bad is in the scorned path, why would i ever pick the second?
The "upside" to the scorned path is that if Rouges start dying left and right their ol'ladies may need "comfort" from Ryker.

• Wow
Reactions: HiHaHo

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
This game reminds me to WVM or whatever is called, like, it has a lot lot lot of sex scenes, it's like 2 minutes of dialogue and then sex scene, but while in WVM the things get boring and the whole game is in POV, and gets really annoying after a couple of hours, this game instead don t get boring at all, the girls are so fucking hot, and the renders are improving, you don t have like 20 new girls every 5 minutes that want to fuck the mc like in WVM, this game, even if it has a fairly quickness of sex scenes, they don t get boring

1 thing is sure tho, it annoys me a bit but well, there is nothing wrong actually with it...it is that the MC is a chick magnet like in WVM but at least here you have some choices to make your own MC.

Peace

Reactions: Dimitri57

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
This game reminds me to WVM or whatever is called, like, it has a lot lot lot of sex scenes, it's like 2 minutes of dialogue and then sex scene, but while in WVM the things get boring and the whole game is in POV, and gets really annoying after a couple of hours, this game instead don t get boring at all, the girls are so fucking hot, and the renders are improving, you don t have like 20 new girls every 5 minutes that want to fuck the mc like in WVM, this game, even if it has a fairly quickness of sex scenes, they don t get boring

1 thing is sure tho, it annoys me a bit but well, there is nothing wrong actually with it...it is that the MC is a chick magnet like in WVM but at least here you have some choices to make your own MC.

Peace
I wouldn't compare OBD masterpiece to the overbloated mess of WVM Braindrop fell off so hard

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I wouldn't compare OBD masterpiece to the overbloated mess of WVM Braindrop fell off so hard
what do you mean?
group photo and the MC has a random pure Black square over his face
it was a master piece,i couldn't stop laughing

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
what do you mean?
group photo and the MC has a random pure Black square over his face
it was a master piece,i couldn't stop laughing
In part 4 Ryker will sometimes have a black ski mask over his head.

If I had put it in a numbered list would you have said yes to all of them or just picked one?
Pretty sure it was, "Yes, all of the above." So... Yes.:cool:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there a reason you’re romanizing Russian the way you are? Some words are standard (bystro for “быстро”), others are technically incorrect, but still work phonetically in English (paka for “пока”; normally poka; or spaceeba for “спасибо”; normally spasibo), and some are just plain weird (xarasho for “хорошо”; normally khorosho—there is a romanization scheme that uses x for Cyrillic “х”, but you’re clearly not using that, and using x is very far removed from your other spellings based on English pronunciation).

I’m just curious as to what the intent is.

Reactions: gaimariy

Amadman69

Jun 28, 2020
Wow what a great update, I've been waiting for a while and it was worth it thank you!
Now the long wait for 10.1 part 4 or .11 whatever. Sigh

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes