Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hey! Just stumbled on this game and really enjoying it so far. Keep up the great work.
All I've been able to find is the latest update that starts with Chapter 7. Can the lead up to this point still be played (android)?Am I being stupid and missing an obvious link?

Thanks again!
Putting out an Android version is a challenge for me on a couple fronts. I don't have any Android devices to test the update when I was putting out Android distributions. I'd compile them and then have to get feedback as to if they worked or not.

Once the game got over two gigabyte was the next issue. Android won't take downloads over 2 gig. Now the game has to be compressed and then ported to Android. I don't do that, but there are some very talented people on the forum that do on request.

An Android version usually is out a week or so after it shows up here.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Here is what was posted on my Patreon and SS pages.
FYI - Attached is a clean save for the beginning of Ep 10 part 3 (All girls and all kinks in play)

LRH Episode 10 Part 3 Update

It’s finally done! Sorry for being late on getting it out to the upper tier. My wife and I care for my elderly mother and mother-in-law in our home. Things are normally pretty quiet, but the wheels can come off the wagon at any time. :D The last month, it was a challenge for me to have a moment of peace until everyone went to bed at night!

10 Part 3 stats,

1148 still images
84 Animations/loops (8,000+ animation slides)
12,000+ lines of code and text
4 Main story events
4 side events

Overview,
Willow has a big event with choices that could impact her and MC’s future.

Larisa has a small event for her first-time dancing at the Fox Box.

Angelica has a small event at the Fox Box.

Rachael fans will rejoice. Our favorite ginger has a large event with choices that will impact other side stories.

Stan will send MC on a run to pick up an envelope for him. That will put in motion a long multi-faceted event. MC meets an old friend from his time I the service. MC also will meet several new characters that will have side stories in Chapter two. It also will give you choices as to how the war with the Minions plays out.

You may notice that the number of animations changed from the previous update. I pushed those scenes to Episode 10 part 4. I did that because I shifted the sequence of events in the main story.

As always, thank you for your support.

Take care and stay safe,
OBD

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
As for the whole 'sloppy seconds' and STD stuff... so, a women that has been drugged and gangraped years ago would still be too used and dirty for your taste? That your point?
Seems to be fairly self-evident.

But also to put it in context of this character, it would be 'a druggie woman that willingly got ran through and/or gangbanged by the club'.

Sooo....

yea.gif

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Loved the update, it was enjoyable from start to finish! There were a few things I didn't expect at all, but am very pleased with. Also the new character Emily, what a cutie she is, will be fun to see how their next interaction goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The ending choice! UGG! no spoilers, but I hope everything works out, and that everyone that has something coming to them, gets it.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I forgot about the reporter by far she is the best reporter one can ever have in a game i am not going to even mention her looks it's

obvious now also Larisa will not do private dances because i am tired of taking out punks it's like touch her lights out now i do not

need to worry about Reba she is already nicknamed ball buster but who knows, this developer has an evil side seems and i am

worried a bit, and i see nothing wrong with that, to me that is fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes