DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I really liked the new episode. I don't know what the developer friend has in mind, but the story of this game is very fluid and I feel like there will be a sequel. For example, after Stan and our other older characters somehow die, MC becomes the new president of the club. And new young members also join the club. Long Road Home 2 hmmm... Doesn't sound bad.. :) Thanks for everything.

Reactions: D Dog and Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I really liked the new episode. I don't know what the developer friend has in mind, but the story of this game is very fluid and I feel like there will be a sequel. For example, after Stan and our other older characters somehow die, MC becomes the new president of the club. And new young members also join the club. Long Road Home 2 hmmm... Doesn't sound bad.. :) Thanks for everything.
you're on the money whit your thoughts
i'd suggest reading trough some pages of the thread
currently the story is wrapping up its 1st season and after a 2nd season will come,probably steering away from the club war and probation period for the MC(i think)

so a new story arc whit a different focus maybe but of course still all about the bikker club in a harem setting

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Almost like a certain three-letter-named "basketball" game that was mentioned in here earlier...what are they up to now? 44? :unsure:
haven't played the latest 2-3 update but i'd say roughly the same as in LRH
My biggest issues whit that one is that its a simp in a chads body, has a lot off trans focused content and the it lost its edge after the extend paid leave that the dev took

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Ok, I know this is going to be an unpopular question and I’m ready for the face palm bombs but I have to ask? If Nikki isn’t one of my mc’s li’s why did she come back to the hotel and sleep in the bed next to him? I have no problem with Nikki character at all, but for my tastes there’s sexier girls I want to be my li’s like Katy is one but she didn’t come back and stay with mc. That’s all I’m asking, oh and one more thing to whoever said they want Tori as a li, she is not the type at all, she admits she’s the devil so just wham bam thank you ma’am her, or pump her and dump her, fuck her and Chuck her :ROFLMAO:
It's a fair question. I did consider not having her go to the hotel with the others if you weren't on her path. Ultimately, I concluded they have been working together for a while now. I felt LI or not they would be close friends and Nikki would care about MC being wounded. Plus, she is tight with Jessy whether she's LI or not. She's a stripper, I don't think it's a stretch that she wouldn't any have qualms getting naked with everyone else to take a nap.

I didn't have Katy go back with everyone because of her personality. She's not comfortable in big groups and prefers private time with MC.

It may be flawed logic or thought process, but that is the way I felt when I was writing the scene.

It wouldn't be a big deal to do renders without Nikki, but I still wouldn't have Katy be there.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's a fair question. I did consider not having her go to the hotel with the others if you weren't on her path. Ultimately, I concluded they have been working together for a while now. I felt LI or not they would be close friends and Nikki would care about MC being wounded. Plus, she is tight with Jessy whether she's LI or not. She's a stripper, I don't think it's a stretch that she wouldn't any have qualms getting naked with everyone else to take a nap.

I didn't have Katy go back with everyone because of her personality. She's not comfortable in big groups and prefers private time with MC.

It may be flawed logic or thought process, but that is the way I felt when I was writing the scene.

It wouldn't be a big deal to do renders without Nikki, but I still wouldn't have Katy be there.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around someone NOT picking Nikki as a love interest.

Physics.gif

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm still trying to wrap my head around someone NOT picking Nikki as a love interest.

View attachment 3389296
hey man i don't really blame anyone for it ,i think she's cute but the petite goth is double thing that some might not like
(aka no curves(which men are naturally attracted to) and the goth(or goth-like) thing isn't for everyone ether but it fits really well in LRH)
edit : ps nikki without all the makeup and metal is the better version

*busy hunting for the potential assets that we might've seen in other avns dimi got me curious*

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Nikki is the hottest one. Angel is a close second, but not enough ink on her yet. :)
she's most definitely still hot
for me she isn't rated that high for all the girls in LRH and i stand by her looking better without all the metal(or most off it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes