LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I made the option to leave them for bear food for folks that have an aversion to killing simps.
Well fuck..... Now you just fekin ruined it for me I have no Aversion to killing simps.
But still picked the bears option because I imagined it was a funnier and more sadistic way for them to die.
And now you just took all the fun out of it for me. :cry:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
mid update im thinking "i dont know but the harem is getting a little out of hands, no?" just when i was thinking that, u end up in the clinic and get 3 more hahaha, its awesome xD
We've already beat that subject to death several pages back. :ROFLMAO:
It is what it is bro, hang on and enjoy the ride! (y)

c3p0 is making a roster so you can keep tracking of who's who.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
c3p0 is making a roster so you can keep tracking of who's who.
you plan on making something for that in game? i hope so ,a screen whit all named characters would be nice if only for love interests

also you mentioned the girls so i'd like to say that Twilla ,Mila and Steffi are 3 i'd like some content whit but i'm fine if you can't make it work
The new girls introduced in the recent update all look nice to,Mainly Emily she seems shy but spicy

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well fuck..... Now you just fekin ruined it for me I have no Aversion to killing simps.
But still picked the bears option because I imagined it was a funnier and more sadistic way for them to die.
And now you just took all the fun out of it for me. :cry:
That's route I use when I play through the game. The thought of them trying to chew the zip ties off of each other's nut sack make me happy... :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
you plan on making something for that in game? i hope so ,a screen whit all named characters would be nice if only for love interests

also you mentioned the girls so i'd like to say that Twilla ,Mila and Steffi are 3 i'd like some content whit but i'm fine if you can't make it work
The new girls introduced in the recent update all look nice to,Mainly Emily she seems shy but spicy
I promise, we'll get to all of them! :devilish:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok now on a more serious note I feel the need to adress this.
I'm with you on some of that, except that she explicitly stated that she volunteered to be passed around by the minions, and enjoyed it. She wasn't drugged, she asked for the drugs and took them willingly. She also said she did the camgirl stuff specifically for money for extra clothes, makeup, and "partying". Bobby paid for her college and living expenses, so the camgirl gig was just for fun/drug money.
Did she... did she really? must of missed that or did I?.
Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of Tori and not haveing a go (well kinda a little bit) just correcting a mistake before people start to believe it.
Amongst other things I am known for by some on here apart from being a cantankerous old twat is my hatred of inaccurate quoting of character's in games.
Simply for the purposes of making them out to be worse than they were writen.
Apolliges in advance if these are spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So from that the only thing you got right was Bobby pointing out she asked for THE DRUG's and then later on we get the reason for her Camgirling.
The rest you Infered so unless you can show where she says the rest... I can only guess you possibly Imagined that part?.
But from that conversation Tori was a Druggie and Camgirl and it was infered that Bad Bobby used her then druged and possibly out of her mind state.
To enhance his own standing with the Minions by taking her while she was still out of it on drugs to be gang raped.
And no one but you Infered she enjoyed the minions yes her no.
It was eveden't in fact from the self esteem comment that it would seem other wise.

No offence
Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Mother and daugther a few of them, some are in others are clearly queue. No, brother and sister, until whatever missing sister Ryker has, might show up - and no, I don't think this will happen in this game.
Bad Bob is boinkin' his sister but not for much longer...

LWtbo
Did she... did she really? must of missed that or did I?.
Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of Tori and not having a go (well kinda a little bit) just correcting a mistake before people start to believe it.
She went to a party and got high & got "turned out", (went to a party got fucked up, expected her brother to look out for her but instead became the club cum dump) After the last update it is hard to hold Tori in bad light, she is a survivor and has latched onto a bigger asshole (the mayor) to try & escape! It has not worked out for her so she has turned to MC to end her nightmare. I believe that she will deliver what she promised but in secret. She will be a side piece to MC but never a true GF {not ol' lady} until the mayor & Bad Bob are dealt with...

The most salacious question is who is gonna take out the Mayor, MC, Jessie or Tracy... (We already know MC will cover their tracks...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Grifter

FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
Decided to play through the game from the start and enjoying it all over again! Definitely in my top 5 along with Eternum and Artemis. There are however quite a few spelling, phrasing, general missing words and some play on words mistakes (e.g. one that really ground my gears early on was run-a-way...).

If the Dev sees this post I'm an English teacher with quite a few years of experience under my belt and would absolutely LOVE to proofread this game to get it as close to perfection as possible (if it helps I also speak fluent Russian, but Larissa and Oksana segments seem to be done quite well!). I'd be happy to replay the game and take screenshots with corrections, but a script would make it much easier.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I promise, we'll get to all of them! :devilish:
Excellent! Curvy Mila especially left an impression with me. Aside her other 'qualities' she demonstrated having some spine when she didn't cave to Bad Bob's demands just so she could move to the main club.

Reactions: HiHaHo

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Well, I was very happy with this update. Getting to spend more 1 on 1 time with my LIs of Willow, Angelica, Larisa, and my favorite Rachael. I was more than ecstatic to have the choice of marrying Rachael, because I felt she would do better as a citizen wife rather than an Ol' Lady to us, despite her history with the club, and she wants children like Willow, Katy, and Jessy which makes my pregnancy fetish go through the roof.
Additionally, it's never not funny to me to see the other girls of the harem try to one up Jessy whenever they can, but in a friendly rivalry manner.
However, it was also nice to see the LIs spend some time together as well in the waiting room scene, and yearn for more moments like that. It's unfortunate that the other girls couldn't stay around longer when we returned to the hotel. I very much like the blend of their personalities intertwining together. I hope that the seemingly new LIs of Hazel, Emily, Brittany, Sadie, Kira, and Doctor Pete(maybe?) won't interfere too much with the developer spreading the limelight to the other LIs, who have been here since the beginning of the MC's story. Unlike some other harem games on this site *cough, cough*. Seriously, a doctor, police officer, news reporter, and lawyer? We are moving on up in society. Lol.

As for Tori, I didn't accept the deal, because I really wanted to get Stan's perspective on the matter, and even though Tori has a lot to lose herself, I wouldn't put the choice past her to deal with both motorcycle clubs in one swoop, which will hopefully move her position out from under the Mayor's thumb, and get most, if not all the glory for dealing with the city's increasing crime-wave spikes. I guess her seemingly arch-rival Hazel will be our shield on the legal loopholes and issues that Tori will try to impose on us, if Bad Bob can't tell deal with the club on his end.
Lastly, it's surprising to here that Hazel was the daughter of another member/founder of the Rogues MC, who died some time ago, which puts into further perspective for me how the only members of the club are OGs, with newer members besides us to carry the mantle of the club, when they eventually pass on. I don't know the laws of the club, but I wonder if Kira and Spike will be able to join the Rogues as prospects, since they are also ex-military and have a good standing with us in the past. Maybe that will help with recruitment, as well as the interview opportunity offered to the Rogues by Brittany, who possibly might end up being an Ol Lady candidate with her enthusiasm for the biker club culture.
;)
SPOILERS!!!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Decided to play through the game from the start and enjoying it all over again! Definitely in my top 5 along with Eternum and Artemis. There are however quite a few spelling, phrasing, general missing words and some play on words mistakes (e.g. one that really ground my gears early on was run-a-way...).

If the Dev sees this post I'm an English teacher with quite a few years of experience under my belt and would absolutely LOVE to proofread this game to get it as close to perfection as possible (if it helps I also speak fluent Russian, but Larissa and Oksana segments seem to be done quite well!). I'd be happy to replay the game and take screenshots with corrections, but a script would make it much easier.
Heads up, Dima! This guy sounds legit and might really be a big help for you. Put on those finishing touches and get it ready for a Steam release, Dude.

I'll go ahead and say thanks for the offer, FuzzyPredator. I hope you guys work something out.

Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes