HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
anyway i found some assets that could be used by a other avn

the only one i find resemblence in would be "whitney" the waiters from the date whit rachel where you meet nora and her sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
also Dimitri57
props to your coding on the sounds btw
a lot off avns get sound issue's or sound horrible when you "skip" trough but i didn't find that during the search
especially whit the sound tracks for the music slider you fade them out then the next track in very well done

Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I have had 9 piercings myself, so... kindred spirit? :sneaky:
nice i don't really have anything against them just prefer all natural same whit tats
Most off the time i personally find girls less attractive whit them (less off a thing whit tats)
but then again it just works for some girls and makes em more attractive
and whit a tatoo its really mostly about the quality of the piece( i've seen some ugly ass badly done tats IRL)
(also had a fling once whit a girl who had great piece on her back, koi fish whit a sakura branch across her back , great piece on a great body just thinking about those days makes me smile ,good times :sneaky: )

got the same mindset on girls whit short hair i hate it most off time but sometimes it just works so well (best example for me would be "June" from artemis)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ya, I've got tats too. Not so many as piercings tho' - they're expensive.
Natural is overrated - arsenic, strychnine and cyanide are all natural things. :)
well so is plutonium and i'm not eating that for breakfast :ROFLMAO:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
anyway i found some assets that could be used by a other avn

the only one i find resemblence in would be "whitney" the waiters from the date whit rachel where you meet nora and her sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're on the money! Whitney is the one. Good job! :cool: (y)

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You're on the money! Whitney is the one. Good job! :cool: (y)
she remind me off "Lisa" from "reunion" for those who are wondering she just has red hair there

couldn't really find one for chp9 skipping trough its hard to find the single chp9 render but i will leave the rest off the hunt to someone else ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ya, I've got tats too. Not so many as piercings tho' - they're expensive.
Natural is overrated - arsenic, strychnine and cyanide are all natural things. :)
I've got ink also and my next one, will be a year after my doctor given expiration date. If I make it, I'll be gettin a headstone with my birth year and the expiration year crossed sayin: Not Yet!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
she remind me off "Lisa" from "reunion" for those who are wondering she just has red hair there

couldn't really find one for chp9 skipping trough its hard to find the single chp9 render but i will leave the rest off the hunt to someone else ;)
Her name is "Lisa" in the story she came from but it's not Reunion.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I've got ink also and my next one, will be a year after my doctor given expiration date. If I make it, I'll be gettin a headstone with my birth year and the expiration year crossed sayin: Not Yet!
Dark Silence,
Let's hope you can make it an annual event of saying "Not yet!" (y)
Take care friend and keep fighting!
Dima

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
mid update im thinking "i dont know but the harem is getting a little out of hands, no?" just when i was thinking that, u end up in the clinic and get 3 more hahaha, its awesome xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
were bound to run on cross the same assets somewhere,i've seen jessy's asset elsewhere don't remember where though
It was a game that I liked. After the game was abandoned, I used the character for the waitress. I'd never knowingly use an actual character from an active game. Nor would I use one as a main LI.

I try to use assets that haven't been in other AVNs. There's so many out there it's nearly impossible not to have some that are in other stories. Tori, Rin and Ashley are in another AVNs. Rachael was being used in one, but it's already abandoned.

To get around some of it, I buy assets from site other than Daz. Angelica, Megan (Stefan's paramour), Mila (THICC dancer at Favela strip bar) and Steffi (Dancer at Babes Club) did not come from Daz. Hazel (Latina Lawyer) is the combination of two characters from another site.

I use morphs that change the base character. You won't see Della anywhere else because I created her using morphs. Emily is a morph. I doubt you've seen Jessy anywhere else. She is a combination of two characters and then tweaked by me. There are very few characters that I use just as I purchase them. Most I'm going the tweak size, body dimensions etc.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes