motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I can't believe nobody has said much about Sweetbutt Sadie yet. I, for one, think she is right there with Della vying for Best GILF. Sadly, this particular hookup means Stan is making final plans when he tells Ryker to look after her as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I can't believe nobody has said much about Sweetbutt Sadie yet. I, for one, think she is right there with Della vying for Best GILF. Sadly, this particular hookup means Stan is making final plans when he tells Ryker to look after her as well.

Maybe we will get the gilf threesome to respect Stan after his death. :BootyTime:
About Jaybird release, will it affect his o'lady path?

Reactions: MrBenny and motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Insecure much. Did I write anywhere that i dislike having big cast, but it is your job to as a dev justify having chracter in game not mine and adding new girls to the cast (26 girls with point or path that u can open) that already struggle with screentime, identity and role in story is not great idea, bcs u will drop them as old chracters and add even more pointless faces. Good advice if u add character and then have like three or four updates without them ask yourself what was the point to create them.
Entitlement much?

You're a newbie so I'll give you benefit of doubt. As others have pointed out, your concerns have been voiced by others and have been answered many times in the thread. Search is your friend. Read what has been posted in the past. You may not accept or agree with my thought process or how I'm telling the story, and that's fine with me.

FYI, I'm not changing anything. That would be a sign of insecurity... :cool: (y)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I can't believe nobody has said much about Sweetbutt Sadie yet. I, for one, think she is right there with Della vying for Best GILF. Sadly, this particular hookup means Stan is making final plans when he tells Ryker that he wants him to look after her as well.
Sadie is good and with Tracy and Della for sure the anchor for all the other girls. If we get Nora on board, then she would be the one that could provide financial stability and we could buy the hotel, coffee shop, strip club, I assume, at least half of the city and be elected as mayor of it too - if we wanted.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Truthfully, the best girl IMO is the biker leader's ol'lady.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1708787629300.png
Just went over some SOA and Mayans tubes ... bikers are like family.
MC needs to get to knoe them like family, be able to hug and reasure all and every one of the ol ladies
1708787662855.png
and also back up into brotherly love to his peers in the gang, else MC already has his girls to give all his attention to.
1708787685882.png
the biker leader's ol'lady
this particular hookup
1708787717800.png
Leader has all the ivested interest to have his number one strategist, loyal and adept minion rub off on all the girls, especially so they do feel protected by him and close like family - actual biker boys and girls for life.
1708787748026.png

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Truthfully, the best girl IMO is the biker leader's ol'lady.
Yeah, Della is a super hottie and a strong woman no doubt.

Sadie is good and with Tracy and Della for sure the anchor for all the other girls. If we get Nora on board, then she would be the one that could provide financial stability and we could buy the hotel, coffee shop, strip club, I assume, at least half of the city and be elected as mayor of it too - if we wanted.
I feel certain Nora will be along for the ride. Not sure Ryker is interested in the mayor's job but Nora's money will likely be a key to keeping mayor cuck off the Rogue's asses. I won't be surprised if Della passes down the Fox Box at some point. Likely well down the road. Looks like some more new girls may be needed for the coffee shop since both the owners will be dancing at the Box.
About Jaybird release, will it affect his o'lady path?
I thought about this too. It will be interesting to see how that plays out once Jaybird is released. Will he be grateful? No harm, no foul? Hehe... What if Ryker got Twila knocked up? :devilish: Nah... Dima wouldn't do that...

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I feel certain Nora will be along for the ride. Not sure Ryker is interested in the mayor's job but Nora's money will likely be a key to keeping mayor cuck off the Rogue's asses. I won't be surprised if Della passes down the Fox Box at some point. Likely well down the road. Looks like some more new girls may be needed for the coffee shop since both the owners will be dancing at the Box.
Feels like a lot of this is going to depend on how you handled Tori (Bob's sis)...

Reactions: motseer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3382547
Just went over some SOA and Mayans tubes ... bikers are like family.
MC needs to get to knoe them like family, be able to hug and reasure all and every one of the ol ladies
View attachment 3382549
and also back up into brotherly love to his peers in the gang, else MC already has his girls to give all his attention to.
View attachment 3382550

View attachment 3382551
Leader has all the ivested interest to have his number one strategist, loyal and adept minion rub off on all the girls, especially so they do feel protected by him and close like family - actual biker boys and girls for life.
View attachment 3382554
im-confused-emily-in-paris-uvc9x8vr7t1k2obl.gif

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Comes to my mind, why are the Minions so a big deal? They have higher numbers as the Rogue, ok, I got that. But if Ryker would let his harem gone lose, they would not win for sure.:LOL:;)
He only got shot, clean shoot through with minimal damage and his harem was almost on looking for war. Also I don't seen that the Minions would have more members than Ryker's harem and a lot of his harem members or potential members have some score to settle.

/E:

Willie: Bob, what happens to you?
Bad Bob: You kow that Ryker guy, this new prospect from the fucking Rogue?
Willie: Yes, for sure.
Bad Bob: Well, Thor and I and a few others have thinked it would be wise, to show him what we think of him.
Willie: And?! Where is Thor and the others??? Also we have do you carry some many wounds? How many where there and how many where on our side.
Bad Bob: Thor, myself, some others, 4 in total.
Willie: And the rogues, surely, it looks like Sluggo was there.
Bad Bob: ....
Willie: Bob?
Willie: Bob!?!
Willie: Bob who and what the fuck have they done to you!?!
Bad Bob: There was Tracy, Nikki, Rachel and Jessy.
Willie: What the fuck Bob? What happen to our men?!
Willie: Bob!!!!
Willie: Bob!!!!!!
Bad Bob: Mistress Jessy commanded that I give you this. She won't need it anymore and would put it in the trash with the rest of it
Willie: WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NEED A STRAPON!?!?!
heh some writing talent right there , i think that if dimi needs some idea's on for the angelica basement stuff he might send ya a pm hehe

Then we could see Aequitas and Shithead spitroast Barb! :devilish:
whit my perspective on her ,that'd be a reward :cautious:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh ffs if you are going go for an incest tag why waste it by not including the MC in that action (that's almost as bad as stepcest)? Patreon is going to nuke this at some point regardless (probably sooner if they are on those morons at Change.org's hit list, ). Might as well not annoy incest fans that might otherwise follow you to Subscribestar when that happens.
  1. Because dev descision
  2. Patreon or more precicly payment service provider have already done that, somwhere in the 2020, I believe (a)
  3. You should, perhaps read their before writing that (a)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Feels like a lot of this is going to depend on how you handled Tori (Bob's sis)...
Yeah, well... Dima gave us some pretty stern warnings about taking the tough stance with her so I made the deal. Hehe... I also made a secondary save the other way just to see how much of a blood bath Dima will have the stomach for...

Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, well... Dima gave us some pretty stern warnings about taking the tough stance with her so I made the deal. Hehe... I also made a secondary save the other way just to see how much of a blood bath Dima will have the stomach for...
It was very clear a "you should make a save here" branching point. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes