bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LongRoadHome-10.1P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
as a few have alread stated its mainly mother/daughter
there are a few possible sister on sister combo's but i haven't seen that yet(Pre v10.part3 im downloading now)
Yes there are a few potential sister/sister combos out there (none of them happened yet). Jessy/Desi, Larissa/Oxana, Rachel/Sarah (probably the least likely). Also another mother/daugher combo with Rachel's mom. I think that's it for the moment.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Just a little note to OBD: I think Willow's pregnancy choice flag should also change the creampie flag to true .. so that it shows the clean up render after a creampie
Edit :or make the cleanup scene require either creampie or pregnancy flag to show the creampie render, yeah scratch that .. the talk with Gunner afterwards will need the creampie flag too .. so make the pregnancy choice change the creampie flag to true
Thanks, but it doesn't matter in either case. Going forward, the True/False status of the pregnancy flag is all I need to trigger pregger scenes or dialog.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Larisa turned says she turned Jessy down bc she doesn't roll that way. So I'm skeptical about that one.
yeah i had that noted as cannon but i'm getting a bit more sceptical myself now due the scene in the dressing room, then again i could be reading into it a bit to much

Reactions: Dimitri57

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yes there are a few potential sister/sister combos out there (none of them happened yet). Jessy/Desi, Larissa/Oxana, Rachel/Sarah (probably the least likely). Also another mother/daugher combo with Rachel's mom. I think that's it for the moment.
I forgot Kelly (I think that's her name)... maybe while the sisters play with each other you'll play with Willow? There is an idea :unsure:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
yeah i had that noted as cannon but i'm getting a bit more sceptical myself now due the scene in the dressing room, then again i could be reading into it a bit to much
Larisa's dialog in the dressing room clearly states that MC is the sole object of her desire. The cleanup was on Angelica. I might have supported your skepticism if they had kissed afterwards.

Reactions: MixQQ

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just got through the bar scene. Wish there was a mod to see the Jessy(red path) and the Chloe Rachel(blue path) scenes. Guess I can't have the whole cake and eat it too.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I forgot Kelly (I think that's her name)... maybe while the sisters play with each other you'll play with Willow? There is an idea :unsure:
yeah Dimitri57 set up a large(and great) cast so he has options ,only real downside being more work and lose ends as we're seeing on how he's trying to close the 1st season (going from 2 parts to 3 now to 4) ,not a complaint though hes doing a great job by not rushing stuff and taking his time to do things right

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Larisa's dialog in the dressing room clearly states that MC is the sole object of her desire. The cleanup was on Angelica. I might have supported your skepticism if they had kissed afterwards.
yeah thats the reading into it to much as it could've just been embarrassment
then again the MC could ask her to do some girl on girl and she probably would no?
not because she wants to ,but because he wants her to and doing so would make him happier

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As my number one replay for this: We will see.:LOL:
Could be, could not be, we know it for sure, after the games finished and we seen all of it. Makes notes to used it, if I make ever a game myself.

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Long Road Home [v10.1 Part 2]
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Download links (532 animations) : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

I also recommand using in tandem the Denoiser Mod from SomeGuyWithNoImagination as this mod applies a usefull denoising filter to all animations.

Want to choose the next game on the list ? make your choice here :
Does it also work for part 3

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes