HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just doing a rerun. What happened to the owner of the Fitness studio? The WT states that there should be a path, but she never came up again as far as I remember...
True the dev is trying to wrap up the story arc so less time for the more "side" girls
but when i asked about some other girls he said

I promise, we'll get to all of them! :devilish:
so expect most off those girls to get time in season 2

she will be back in the future according to the dev. But there a lot of girls to juggle and apparently she wasn't that popular (that's just my take on it)
i'm pretty sure Twilla is the most requested of the girls whit less/no content but i could still be wrong about that

Least mentioned/requested in my mind are : Brooke,Angi (from chp1) and Charlie (nikki's roomate)

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
After Oxana Call Jessy While she is with MC they don't get coffee shop instead for some reason it skipped to the scene with larisa with MC in her house but if i skip the sex scene with MC and Jessy they visit the coffee shop

i searched and found no fix and wondering if anyone else had this issue

it seem not only this if i do the scene i skip to next sex scene and i don't get to story content
--------------------------------------------------------------------
it fixed by downloading again , i think the problem is with GALLERY MOD it skipped the content and only play the scene
now without it the content don't skip anymore

Last edited:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
After Oxana Call Jessy While she is with MC they don't get coffee shop instead for some reason it skipped to the scene with larisa with MC in her house but if i skip the sex scene with MC and Jessy they visit the coffee shop

it seem not only this if i do the scene i skip to next sex scene and i dont get to story content
That also happened to me i figured that was supposed to happened didn't realize that might've been a bug

DarkClown999

Sep 3, 2022

it seem not only this if i do the scene i skip to next sex scene and i dont get to story content
This is also happening to me, its also resetting MCs name to default when it glitches to that.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I hate to break your dreams actually no ha ha ha whatever happens in this game Jessy and Tracy are your angels you would be still a

lone wanderer without them so before you stack them who knows what choices awaits us just a thought losing either one of these is

not a choice for me sure i care about everyone else but you pick the ones who took you first when you had nothing, only the

schlong in your pants and your nightmares.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hate to break your dreams actually no ha ha ha whatever happens in this game Jessy and Tracy are your angels you would be still a

lone wanderer without them so before you stack them who knows what choices awaits us just a thought losing either one of these is

not a choice for me sure i care about everyone else but you pick the ones who took you first when you had nothing, only the

schlong in your pants and your nightmares.
Loyalty is one thing, but a vanilla shake is everything. ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Skep-tiker
Oct 21, 2023
I hate harem games usually, but I guess open relationship is the way to do it, since I enjoyed Null Hypothesis as well and it had the same deal.

All things aside - Jessy is... Perfect. I'd love to know Devs inspirations for her character.
Her banter is *-*

The only issue is that she was written as a complete sub. There is some power-bottom action, sure, but I'd love if she was more switch, it would fit perfectly for the whole game plot.
Her "Main girl" would be emphasized by only her being able to manhandle MC.

Otherwise - don't flesh out other characters. There are at least 3 characters that would be perfect to add some role-reversal, and sadly every one of them is dragged down back to being "bitch to be tamed".
I get the claiming Ol'lady theme of setting, but still... Little overdone.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Would fit perfectly for the whole game plot.
Her "Main girl" would be emphasized by only her being able to manhandle MC
Nope. That would be totally contradict her origin story and her seeing MC as her white knight. Therefore I call BS. There are plenty of femdom games out there. Here its unnecessary. This is clearly a maledom game.

Last edited:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Nope. That would be totally contradict her origin story and her seeing MC as her white knight. Therefore I call BS. There are plenty of femdom games out there. Here its unnecessary. This is clearly a maledom game.
You are right... but my spidey senses are tingling and my guess is that Dima (OBD) will implement a femdom character in the future or has already my guess would be Tori she seems like a Woman that dont want to bend ever again to any man...

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You are right... but my spidey senses are tingling and my guess is that Dima (OBD) will implement a femdom character in the future or has already my guess would be Tori she seems like a Woman that dont want to bend ever again to any man...
I dont think so. As Rebangelica said, MC is not cut out for this unless he's a very good actor. I think Tori is searching for the right guy to submit just like Angelica does.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Ok hold up i forgot something why we did not meet Jessy sister or step sister or whatever man this update was so sneaky i forgot

about her.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes