HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I have a question, for the big decision of the Ally path or not, i'm guessing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure what happens to jaybird if you say no to tori if he dies or just stays in prison for longer

It was however mentioned that a M/M/F threesome would be a thing if you accept.
so its not the end off candy's path if you get jaybird out you'll just be sharing her whit Jaybird permission from what i understand
(could be you get some 1 on 1 time to as a option)

Feb 14, 2018
Long Road Home [v10.1 Part 2] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (up to v10.1 part 1), updated by AnonymousLegend

Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

NOTE : the update is finish but it still have some error. i will post after fixing it and when i have more time. Be patient guys
update??

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So... Dima, you are a great story teller. You're dialogue flows as naturally as can be. Grammar... Not so much. Case in point, "I'd like to think there isn't aren't that many things that fell through the cracks!" It's not terrible. It's just not publisher perfect. Now... You're being offered free assistance from an English teacher. That translates as "professional sentence builder". It couldn't hurt. Most likely will help. I've been hangin' around this site for a few years now and this is hands down my favorite story. Take every opportunity to make it even better. Jus' Sayin':cool:
you gotta love English.
"I'd like to think there isn't that many things that fell through the cracks!"
"I'd like to think there aren't that many things that fell through the cracks!"
"I'd like to think there wasn't that many things that fell through the cracks!"
"I'd like to think there weren't that many things that fell through the cracks!"
you pays your money you takes your pick :devilish:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I got the same error, too. It happened both times I tried passing that moment (by chance, I had made a save when MC was walking back to Elvira after "dealing" with Johnny, shortly before the hospital scene; I usually get into the habit to make a save when it feels like a possible cliffhanger moment, just in case the story ends for this update).

I could easily continue past this error by hitting "Ignore", at least.
Are you using a compressed version?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
you gotta love English.
"I'd like to think there weren't that many things that fell through the cracks!"
Well... not really. I'm sure our English teacher would say that English is a difficult language even for native English speakers and that's even without taking into account slang or colloquialism. In your example; "there isn't" is technically incorrect or poor English; "there aren't" is considered correct. Similarly, "there wasn't" is incorrect while "there weren't" is correct.

Now... the English lesson is over. Again. Which brings me to the fact that everyone seems to be focused on the correction and somehow I have stepped over a line. That was never my intention. Writers write. The creative language flows. It's not necessarily "correct" and sometimes they don't want it to be. That's why professional writers have editors. Editors correct the spelling, punctuation and usage and the writer makes a final choice.

My intention, then, was to encourage both parties about the advantage to Dima in taking up the English teacher on his offer. Evidently, my need to emphasize the point rubbed some folks the wrong way. Oops. I guess...

Finally, this has made me feel like I needed to explain myself with a wall of text... Something I always hate to do. If there is any good to come of it; I can promise you all that I will speak but never speak of the English language again. At least, not here.

Reactions: c3p0 and D Dog

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
you gotta love English.
Yeah, I had step away for a bit after reading that.

Plus, it didn't sit well with me getting a DM saying the way I wrote a certain sentence wasn't grammatically incorrect, but they thought I should say it a different way.

I could understand if it was an important statement or salient point in the story, but it was absolutely nothing of importance that would warrant changing it for someone's personal preference. :unsure:

I know people's hearts are in the right places, but I don't have any patience for nitpicky shit. :mad:

Silly me, I thought people would enjoy a gritty Biker themed AVN. :(

I didn't know what people are really clamoring for is a publisher perfect doctoral dissertation. :cool:(y)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, I had step away for a bit after reading that.

Plus, it didn't sit well with me getting a DM saying the way I wrote a certain sentence wasn't grammatically incorrect, but they thought I should say it a different way.

I could understand if it was an important statement or salient point in the story, but it was absolutely nothing of importance that would warrant changing it for someone's personal preference. :unsure:

I know people's hearts are in the right places, but I don't have any patience for nitpicky shit. :mad:

Silly me, I thought people would enjoy a gritty Biker themed AVN. :(

I didn't know what people are really clamoring for is a publisher perfect doctoral dissertation. :cool:(y)
Wow, now people decide to attack you because of bad grammar? hmm... people become too stuffy... no wonder, the main thing is effort! Don't pay attention to such attacks, dude! :coffee: :giggle:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 3392349 View attachment 3392349 View attachment 3392349

What the F is an Ornamental lol how did that get passed proofread. Unless Orientals are great Ornamentals. Great game btw
Damn it taken a while for someone to notice that! :ROFLMAO:

It's not a typo, it's an inside joke to a friend of mine. We were at a titty bar well into our pitchers of beer. A gorgeous Korean girl stepped up on stage to dance. My buddy slurred, damn that's a good looking ornamental! It stuck with me, and I had to slip in into the story.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Wow, now people decide to attack you because of bad grammar? hmm... people become too stuffy... no wonder, the main thing is effort! Don't pay attention to such attacks, dude! :coffee: :giggle:
I told you, bro. It doesn't matter if a dev is doin everything right. Shitheads are goin to find somethin to bitch about.

Dimitri57 if you put on your left boot first, you're wrong. It has to be your right boot always. Because you want to start the day right. ;) :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I told you, bro. It doesn't matter if a dev is doin everything right. Shitheads are goin to find somethin to bitch about.

Dimitri57 if you put on your left boot first, you're wrong. It has to be your right boot always. Because you want to start the day right. ;) :ROFLMAO:
My poor people... we create AVN for them knowing that we do not speak 100% English but have difficulty coping with grammar no matter what, but they still require our full commitment... :coffee: :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes