JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Are you using a compressed version?
I think I figured it out. Are you using the Ep 10 part 3 patch? I fucked up and didn't put the eye open image in the patched version. Unzip the attached file and put it you Long Road Home folder. That should correct the error.
I think you fucked up more than that, though. I was using the full version (not compressed, and not using the patch), and the file seems to be missing from there. I just re-downloaded the full release from the MEGA link in the OP, and the file is missing from there as well:

1709088538532.png
(WinRAR screenshot showing that particular folder in the archive for PC)

dicksauce

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long Road Home 0.10.1 part 2 with IAmAB Gallery Mod(old ver)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
New label jump function
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Update?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I wasn't haveing a go Motseer just pointing out there are often more words in the English language that will fit a sentence.
And while they may not be all technically correct as long as they make sense it's all that really counts.
Especially Considering the amount of slang that has been added to the English dictionary over the last few years.
Some of which even I would be at a loss to know how to use in a logical sentence.
I admire your attempt to help OBD it may not of sounded like that.
But then I'm just twisted and sometime's can't help myself :devilish:.

And I hope OBD doesn't mind me saying this.
Its not really what he needs help with.

I have noticed over the time I have played this game.
That kinda like me he will add the same a word twice close together.
When the second one is not needed and breaks the reading flow.
Example from latest update not sure if he caught it with the patch this is from the pre-patch.

Dev: "Ryker is accustomed to standy by to stand by from his time in the military".
what he may have meant was""Ryker is accustomed to standy by from his time in the military".

also sometimes he will miss a word out of a sentense and by that break the flow.
This is harder to judge as it is not always a mistake.

It's for reason's such as regional dialect and in some case's charcter's lack of education.
If you correct these then you ruin the feel of the story.

Not in this story and as I'm not American so not as familier with American colloquialisms.
But two british example would be.
"Hoots mon"or "Away Man".
Well I supose you could use "Och aye" but well " Oh Yes" doesn't exactly scream scottish.
And "go away" dosent really conjure up a geordie the same as "Away Man" do's.
Just sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I wasn't haveing a go Motseer just pointing out there are often more words in the English language that will fit a sentence.
And while they may not be all technically correct as long as they make sense it's all that really counts.
Especially Considering the amount of slang that has been added to the English dictionary over the last few years.
Some of which even I would be at a loss to know how to use in a logical sentence.
I admire your attempt to help OBD it may not of sounded like that.
But then I'm just twisted and sometime's can't help myself :devilish:.

And I hope OBD doesn't mind me saying this.
Its not really what he needs help with.

I have noticed over the time I have played this game.
That kinda like me he will add the same a word twice close together.
When the second one is not needed and breaks the reading flow.
Example from latest update not sure if he caught it with the patch this is from the pre-patch.

Dev: "Ryker is accustomed to standy by to stand by from his time in the military".
what he may have meant was""Ryker is accustomed to standy by from his time in the military".

also sometimes he will miss a word out of a sentense and by that break the flow.
This is harder to judge as it is not always a mistake.

It's for reason's such as regional dialect and in some case's charcter's lack of education.
If you correct these then you ruin the feel of the story.

Not in this story and as I'm not American so not as familier with American colloquialisms.
But two british example would be.
"Hoots mon"or "Away Man".
Well I supose you could use "Och aye" but well " Oh Yes" doesn't exactly scream scottish.
And "go away" dosent really conjure up a gordie the same as "Away Man" do's.
Just sayin.
Not to mention, that often, it is just a typo. For some reason correcting your own is harder than correcting someone else's. I don't know why... It just is... or are... heh.That is why publishers employ editors. It's a mundane job and I have no clue why anyone would want to do it. Anyway, thanks for your post. As far as The Long Road Home is concerned, as I've said many times, it's a great story and the writing is excellent. Dima will decide if cleanup on isle three is required or not. I, however, will never comment on it again. Probably never should have. I did, however, want to thank you for the clarification and comments. So... Thanks.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For the whole language "debacle" and to give you shit too Dima, so I also come into the entitled class:D:
As none native speaker, I assume around 90% of the small mistake don't even make it to the part of my brain that would recognise them. Some "mistake" are more visible and even I recognise. What, and that I haven't see in your game, usually drives me mad, if mixing up the she/he, him/her, ... along with capitalization. Here English is very easy, in comparsion to my mother tongue and for the few things with capitalization even I catch, well...

So, going back to the game. We seen that Ryker's bed hold approximate 4 Li. I demand a bigger one.:p:love:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Just doing a rerun. What happened to the owner of the Fitness studio? The WT states that there should be a path, but she never came up again as far as I remember...

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Officer booty, reporting for duty. "Oh, is he introducing another girl?"... then the nurse. Meanwhile, some of the other girls:

I'm just pulling your leg... maybe. Solid update, a lot of exposition, so I presume the next update we'll have gone to plaid.

Reactions: HiHaHo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Just doing a rerun. What happened to the owner of the Fitness studio? The WT states that there should be a path, but she never came up again as far as I remember...
she will be back in the future according to the dev. But there a lot of girls to juggle and apparently she wasn't that popular (that's just my take on it)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes