• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 863 7.7%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,021 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ranking for the LSS guys apart from Ben: Joey > Mario > Vanessa's Dad > Nerd from library > Chris > Basketball Guys > Amusement park guys > Hobo
I like the hobo tbh. Like I said before I have watched that scene a lot and I wish it had gone further.
It really excites me when I think about it. Plus Ann looked so hot in that skirt.

Reactions: Demnor

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
Friends, I come to you all in dire need. After several of my favorites (that shall not be named) have released disappointing updates, only Long Story Short remains to give me hope. Do we have any updates about the game?

• Haha
Reactions: jojogeo

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Friends, I come to you all in dire need. After several of my favorites (that shall not be named) have released disappointing updates, only Long Story Short remains to give me hope. Do we have any updates about the game?
I think at the moment TTrick is working on getting the game ready for steam after that he'll go back to working on the next update.

• Haha
Reactions: Manshino

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I could see Ann doing something like OnlyFans... but let's be real... the girl you posted is cuter and has nicer tits/body than Ann for sure.
Much cuter and her head has a normal shape lol.
OMG you just gave me an idea Ann could do onlyfans content with Chris and I can be the video recorder guy!!!
Every guy's dream...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
A bit of reminiscing here but I still remember the first scene that got me really sexually aroused. It was the one where Chris is flirting with Ann in the library on the non corruption path. I felt so many emotions all at once and at that point I knew I had found a masterpiece.

Then shortly after that I rediscovered this site so that was cool.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
A bit of reminiscing here but I still remember the first scene that got me really sexually aroused. It was the one where Chris is flirting with Ann in the library on the non corruption path. I felt so many emotions all at once and at that point I knew I had found a masterpiece.

Then shortly after that I rediscovered this site so that was cool.
I remember knocking back meeting Ann and telling her I wasn't into her. Then she dated Chris, who didn't seem as happy with her being her boyfriend. Did you ever see that scene? When you visit Ann with Vanessa to get the little dress off of her.
Poor Chris's face.

Ploughing another guy's girlfriend is always a million times hotter than your own gf.

I remember when I'd make girl's put a photo on the side of them with their boyfriend together.

Make them look at it and realise what a filthy slut they were, make them cry squirt with pain, emotional trauma and pleasure.

Girl's realising they're sluts always raise their game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 171 Votes