Seeking Looking for games with interactive combat rape

cannedrounin

Aug 26, 2018
I think i should call it battle rape bound with combat mechanics, that lasts more than one turn and can be affected in more ways than just "try to break free" or "endure". Not sure if i say exactly what i mean though, better see examples.
Most relevant ones are
MaiDenSnow Eve [UsaBox]
Dungeons and Prisoners [SHOEGAZER]
Kunoichi Botan [Enokippu]
The Girl in the Red Slave Collar [Enokippu]
Princess Sacrifice -Adventure of Feena- [Cat whiskers RADIO]
There are also The Puppeteer of Prizna [Waterspoon], Colette the Cum Collecting Alchemist [v1.08] [ACEROLA], Creature Hunter [2.00] [Arumero Soft] and so on, that might not have much interaction, but party system really extends gameplay.
Japanese games are really preferred.
I'll update post in case i remember any other related games

Last edited:

cannedrounin

Aug 26, 2018

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Then i've found some more games lately. Just had no time to post it
Karryn's Prison [v0.6c] [Remtairy] - impressive battle mechanics and corruption system. Too big breasts though
Fallen Empire [Final] [Iron Chain Council] - mechanics are pretty similar to Enokippu's games. Art style takes some getting used to
Erotical Night [E-ohkoku] - it's more like JSK, but still matches the request and will be fun to try
Thanks for the games,i already played them except erotical night. Now i will give it try :D

cannedrounin

Aug 26, 2018

pinarcringe

Aug 24, 2019
Any new findings? Can't get enough of this genre. If you like traps and futa Tales of Androgyny is a pretty good game with combat-sex mechanics

Reactions: WiseHMan

cannedrounin

Aug 26, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Werrino

arggme

Dec 26, 2018
Sapphire's Purge
Slay the spire combat against monsters to save a school. Combat rape only really has try to escape but it may be of interest anyway
A google search will net you the files

arggme

Dec 26, 2018
I cannot post links as my first few posts but Sapphire's Purge may be worth a look. It has slay the spire type combat with sexual combat like Kunoichi Botan

cannedrounin

Aug 26, 2018
i have stumbled upon this dev a couple of times, but didn't really like his games smh. guess should give it a go once more
this one's quite enjoyable, defenitely worth keeping for replays, thx
Jumble Strikers
reminds me of creature hunter, not a bad one
if you haven't played Key of Egg and Miss Lisette's Assasin Maid (a.k.a. The ability to manipulate demons), then go and play them - [hasoyua] turned out to be a genius
BESIDES the new game from Taima Miko Yuugi dev, The Resurrected Exorcist Maiden, and Karryn's Prison are released, in case u guys didn't know

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nanao6924

cannedrounin

Aug 26, 2018
Sneak in Desperada
SNEAK IN DESTROY [Ankoku Marimokan] wasn't really impressive. well, it's really old anyways, so gotta check that one, I suppose
Wings of Roldea, even while being legendary stuff, isn't related enough to our thread imao
anyway, here are some games I stumbled upon during this (almost) year (damn!):
Lost Chapter [Almichadia], Maken-shi Sara [Kishimoto House], Lust Demon Lisavile [angelica party] - still haven't played these much, but they look really promising
Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Ahriman], Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [Iwashiya] - the gameplay itself is just what we're looking for, but the content is limited to bdsm/toys in first case and to groping only in second. still worth playing
Knight of Erin [Sugar Star] - more of dynamic than versatile combat intercourse, definitely worth playing
Magical Girl Celesphonia and ErisDysnomia are out btw. kind of late, but go play them