AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I don't know, folks, I feel bad. I had planned that this version would decide the fate of the game. My mind says it's time to give up: this game brings me nothing but tiredness and frustration. Even some of the old patrons are gone. But new ones come and they don't let me says "fuck it" with a clear conscience. I think, I'll make one more update, and decide then.

The next update will be small and come in less than two weeks.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
That patch don't work, i tried load my older save (because i was testing for why game don't begin the 0.3) and the older save run normal. Still, don't matter what i do, Bahuton don't bring me danka, look like the even after i became lord, the game don't recognizes that i became one, altouth the queen let me have some fun with vica.
Give me your save.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I don't know, folks, I feel bad. I had planned that this version would decide the fate of the game. My mind says it's time to give up: this game brings me nothing but tiredness and frustration. Even some of the old patrons are gone. But new ones come and they don't let me says "fuck it" with a clear conscience. I think, I'll make one more update, and decide then.

Mate don't burn yourself, being a developer at this moment isn't easy, at the start people throwed money at any game that had sexual content but that has changed and starts are hard.

Overall the most important thing would be that you can develop the game casually unless it becomes seriously supported, however if you truly feel that you can't keep up with it you have two options:

1º Take a rest from the game, we are people based on motivation, if you lack the motivations atm but you like in itself what you are doing you just need to take a time off, just dont let patreon ask money from your patrons if it happens.

2º Leave the game totally, developing a game can be very frustrating and you have to like it, if it isn't possible that you take the development as a hobby, at least until it gets more support, then I don't recommend that you follow the developer's road.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

I have seen people with love doing the game with almost zero patreons, and they make the game for a good amount of time, if you are in the beggining of the project already thinking that is just tiredness and frustrations, well...is a bad sign, i'm just saying you have a great idea and a great game, just wait and give your best, at some moment people will see and like it, just try don't burn youself, i have seen a good amount of devs that put weekly updates and in the end they get sick, take your time.

Feb 20, 2018
Just played the game, not bad, would love to see more. One thing I would like to be added is a way to track your resources and personel without having to consult your advisors each and every time (just a small ease of life improvement, nothing too big). Also, I think talking about weapons as percentages when you have only a dozen soldiers is a bit of a stretch. Unless you plan to make the battles massive which would be awesome. Now that you mention it, tactics would be an awesome idea.

Quick question, when will we get our gigantic post apocalyptic battle bus?

Reactions: Repuci

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
If Bahuton doesn't bring Danka to you, put these two files into the game folder with replacing. Then load a save before Megan Negotiations quest started.
If you let Pino married Danka, use these two files as well, and load a save before you did it.
It also solves the weekly report error.
P.S. If you don't have that exactly save, you can load a nearest one you have and use the rollback.

Last edited:

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I hope, now I've fixed all of the bugs, folks. If I forgot about someone, remind me.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
If Bahuton doesn't bring Danka to you, put these two files into the game folder with replacing. Then load a save before Megan Negotiations quest started.
If you let Pino married Danka, use these two files as well, and load a save before you did it.
It also solves the weekly report error.
hmm, load asave before it happen eh.. but i only have one save file and pasted that.. will see if it work if i load my current save.. if not, i will just new game ~ thanks for ur fast fix ~

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
hmm, load asave before it happen eh.. but i only have one save file and pasted that.. will see if it work if i load my current save.. if not, i will just new game ~ thanks for ur fast fix ~
You can load the save and use the rollback, it's limited (you can't rollback till the start), but still can help.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Can you play the game now? Does loading of an older save help (you need to start before the Megan negotiations quest)? I just can't found where it went wrong, so I don't know what exactly should I fix.
i could play the game with no issues with my save on a different path

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
For me i was needed to start again (but the game is good, so i don't care)

I hope, now I've fixed all of the bugs, folks. If I forgot about someone, remind me.
Well, i hate to say this, but now look like i cannot see more the queen...after i became lord and have fun with vica, i cannot go back and have fun again.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Well, i hate to say this, but now look like i cannot see more the queen...after i became lord and have fun with vica, i cannot go back and have fun again.
I feel like I never end this. Redownload the script file from here.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes