MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
anyone knows the best slaves to citizens to soldiers ratio/amount?
I'm always facing famine as it is currently and I wanna know around what number of each gave you positive food
(btw I made Danka mine, so that may affect the numbers too)
being in famine is a short term consequence of making danka yours.. it should only last for about 2 weeks tops, you will then get opportunity to sort it out via a quest that will put food production above 100%.. that should then sort things out.. i have about an average of 100-120 slaves on farm, 60-70 citizens and 15-20 soldiers (depending on deaths, escapes etc). After all debts are paid to queen etc.. i make about 200-300 coins a week profit and just enough food to stay out of famine.

Reactions: Scy7he

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
RandyPhoenix just advance in the days, there will be events linked with the main story during morning reunion
Yes i got that result but why its telling next update? Its confusing :D How could i can know with here telling me next update i already complete content?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are console commands a thing in this game? this is a lot of grinding
Here's a few to get you started. You broke it you bought it.
Code:
taina_rel = X   #Set relationship with Taina to X
lori_rel = X   #Set relationship with Lori to X (min. -4, max. 4)
danka_rel = X   #Set relationship with Danka to X
pamela_rel = X   #Set relationship with Pamela to X

coins = X   #Set money to X
food = X   #Set food to X
citizens = X   #Set number of citizens to X
soldiers = X   #Set number of soldiers to X
slaves = X   #Set number of slaves to X
people_rel = X   #Set relationship with the people to X (max. 100)
weapon = 100   #Set army weaponry to 100
army_exp = 100   #Set army experience to 100

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I have two suggestions.

1.) I think there should be the option to fuck Taina. We are supposedly married but there isn't an option for her to perform her conjugal duties.

2.) I think there should be a way to raise the taxes that the citizens need to pay when they get married. If the price is too high then the protagonist would get to deflower the brides on their wedding nights.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have two suggestions.

1.) I think there should be the option to fuck Taina. We are supposedly married but there isn't an option for her to perform her conjugal duties.

2.) I think there should be a way to raise the taxes that the citizens need to pay when they get married. If the price is too high then the protagonist would get to deflower the brides on their wedding nights.
To be fair, they are only engaged, but it would be nice to get a bit more with her soon. ;)

It's already too high for most people.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
To be fair, they are only engaged, but it would be nice to get a bit more with her soon. ;)

It's already too high for most people.
I haven't yet seen it an option to fuck any of the brides. It just automatically gives my character the money whenever someone gets married.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't yet seen it an option to fuck any of the brides. It just automatically gives my character the money whenever someone gets married.
Yeah, I think you are right, might not be implemented fully yet then. XD
I was just going by Taila's description, and she admited to being bias, so you never know... lol

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Yes i got that result but why its telling next update? Its confusing :D How could i can know with here telling me next update i already complete content?
I think Archon told that it is a problem with older saves before v0.3 or 0.4
the newer quests after you have completed those should fix it tho since he is manually changing them for older saves now

otherwise if you are still facing those issues maybe play the game again from the start so you won't face such issues

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
anyone knows the best slaves to citizens to soldiers ratio/amount?
I'm always facing famine as it is currently and I wanna know around what number of each gave you positive food
(btw I made Danka mine, so that may affect the numbers too)
Danka's loss of 20% productivity requires an increase in slaves by 5/3. If you had 300 slaves before and things were stable, you'll need 500 after you take her.

O

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
i some users who was in starvation in their games i just can't see how it can be :p
It will happen if citizen + soldiers are Greater than total slaves. Happened to me once. I re started it from beginning & fixed it

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, you can't have too many slaves here. It also helps if you are careful, and don't rush the story parts, make sure you are in a good position before to do too many quests. Get yourself a surplus before you see the queen, and it won't hurt quite as hard.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah, you can't have too many slaves here. It also helps if you are careful, and don't rush the story parts, make sure you are in a good position before to do too many quests. Get yourself a surplus before you see the queen, and it won't hurt quite as hard.
I have lot of slaves now. Slave raids are helpful

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes