TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Man, i always liked this game, but after these last 2 updates, tania was complete lost to me, she don't have any remorse, she was just using the mc to "rule" the nord...i really hope that her story have any meaning, because at the moment, anyone is better than her, and i'm not just saying anyone from the harem, i'm saying anyone from the game, we have manipulative people, evil people, she is in middle of that, she said that she admire the mc, but she is lying, she even said that she don't regret what she have done, trying to kill the mc, how the fuck you try to kill someone that you admire? I wish we could put her in her place, away from the mc, in a jail to rot and never to be seen or talked again, because is what she deserves, she don't deserve being loved, like the other girls, she deserve being treated like trash, she don't deserve even being used by the mc at all. All the other girls love the mc for what he is, but she don't, she was capable of breaking one of the most important thing in every relationship, that is trust. For me she is not worthy even the "bad care", she is only worth to be forgotten.
I am not defending what she did, but that is not what happened at all. She WAS going to do that, before she met him, but they she started to like him, and was NOT able to go through with it.

What she doesn't regret was trying to help her friend, she never once actively tried to kill him, that was Megan, mostly that was on Megan helping Tsug.

You don't have to like her any more, that is fine, she lost all respect from me as well, but you are completely misrepresenting what happened there. While she had planned to kill him at one time, she never once intentionally tried to do so. Though her actions unintentionally got others killed, because she cared more about her lover than some guy she never met, and didn't expect Tsug to keep trying to come back.

Reactions: Knight 001

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So i'm curious, for those who let Pino and Danka marry....how's that turn out? She's no longer sexable? Or do you backstab Pino and cuck him? Does pino know and accept it or does it make him turn against you?
I originally let Pino marry her because I thought it would be a good thing to share the wealth with my loyal friend. At the time I was also expecting to marry Taina. I didn't like how things turned out so started again and kept Danka for myself..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I am not defending what she did, but that is not what happened at all. She WAS going to do that, before she met him, but they she started to like him, and was NOT able to go through with it.

What she doesn't regret was trying to help her friend, she never once actively tried to kill him, that was Megan, mostly that was on Megan helping Tsug.

You don't have to like her any more, that is fine, she lost all respect from me as well, but you are completely misrepresenting what happened there. While she had planned to kill him at one time, she never once intentionally tried to do so. Though her actions unintentionally got others killed, because she cared more about her lover than some guy she never met, and didn't expect Tsug to keep trying to come back.
I complete respect what you think, but i only partially agree. The moment that she free megan for the second time, she was there a long time, she already know how he is, she know that he is not her uncle, and was not even close the hell that was with her uncle, the mc is perfect? No he is not, but is overall a good guy. She fucked up the first time, that the mc almost get killed, and fucked up the second time and almost got the mc killed again. If they are so "close" and she admire him, why not open with him all tell the truth? No, she act behind his back, doing stupid thing that could get the mc killed. I don't like her because of that, someone that backstab me, don't deserve anything, not even pity, she deserve to be forgotten, she never liked the mc never, what she have done is used him to keep in the power of the nord (hey, this handjob is to you keep listening me), trying to control there by using the mc but thankful the mc have some balls. You said that she never intentionally try to kill him, but never have done nothing to prevent that too, is the same that i see that you car don't have any brakes and not telling you, she could have done or try something, but she don't. Like i said, she was one of the characters that i liked, but after all that, even telling that she don't have the balls to kill and needed others to do the dirt job, she is no better than the Fu, one of the characters that i most hated in this game. For me, don't matter if she have more scenes, more sex, more anything, the only stuff that i could possibly interact with her in this game is put her in prison to rot, or throw her in the middle of nowhere to die. She was a liar, and a backstabber, and if in one of the shits that she have made the mc get killed, "ops, sorry, look now i'm the lord".

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I complete respect what you think, but i only partially agree. The moment that she free megan for the second time, she was there a long time, she already know how he is, she know that he is not her uncle, and was not even close the hell that was with her uncle, the mc is perfect? No he is not, but is overall a good guy. She fucked up the first time, that the mc almost get killed, and fucked up the second time and almost got the mc killed again. If they are so "close" and she admire him, why not open with him all tell the truth? No, she act behind his back, doing stupid thing that could get the mc killed. I don't like her because of that, someone that backstab me, don't deserve anything, not even pity, she deserve to be forgotten, she never liked the mc never, what she have done is used him to keep in the power of the nord (hey, this handjob is to you keep listening me), trying to control there by using the mc but thankful the mc have some balls. You said that she never intentionally try to kill him, but never have done nothing to prevent that too, is the same that i see that you car don't have any brakes and not telling you, she could have done or try something, but she don't. Like i said, she was one of the characters that i liked, but after all that, even telling that she don't have the balls to kill and needed others to do the dirt job, she is no better than the Fu, one of the characters that i most hated in this game. For me, don't matter if she have more scenes, more sex, more anything, the only stuff that i could possibly interact with her in this game is put her in prison to rot, or throw her in the middle of nowhere to die. She was a liar, and a backstabber, and if in one of the shits that she have made the mc get killed, "ops, sorry, look now i'm the lord".
Yeah, like I said, she fucked up, she fucked up bad, but actively trying you kill you was never one of the things she did.

That is fine, you don't have to forgive her, I know I don't plan on it, and once we take over, we can keep them both in jail, and make them watch as we plow Anna. lol

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, like I said, she fucked up, she fucked up bad, but actively trying you kill you was never one of the things she did.

That is fine, you don't have to forgive her, I know I don't plan on it, and once we take over, we can keep them both in jail, and make them watch as we plow Anna. lol
Yeah, the main thing is that was never her intention, but she never done anything to patch the shit, she fucked up twice, 2 times being retarded is an accomplish.
I will probably never forgive her if the dev give us the options, and she don't deserve see happiness, the only thing that she deserves is to see the cell wall for the rest of her life, always remembering how she fuck up the mc twice.
MEANWHILE she is crying we are in the bedroom fucking ully and all the other girls :LOL:.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well then, tell me how to trigger those events.
For Annabel, you need to do raids.
For Isabel, you need to have the right of first night wedding night sex law enabled.
For Danka and Mia, just talk to them, might need to talk to Honk first, or he comes to the morning meeting, but after that, just ask them to see you at night.
And for Judy, talk to her in the afternoon.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
does anyone whether danka color change quest can be complete? it said complete other quest first but i already able to call her to accompany me for the night?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does anyone whether danka color change quest can be complete? it said complete other quest first but i already able to call her to accompany me for the night?
I am not sure if you gave her to Pino, but keeping her, it is tied to a quest, where she gets kidnapped by her father, and she turns green when you go save her.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Earlier mc was bluish during some animations. Now whitish (during mia masturbation scene at bedroom). He look like a dead body that time

Aug 2, 2020
Please, I have asked this three times already, could ANYONE send a save of the mission with catherine???. Hope this time I will get an answer despite the previous attempts have been completly passed by.

Thank you so much for you help!

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Not going to keep hammering on this, it is what it is, but I am gently amused at the dev crowbarring an extensive monologue into the latest update to justify Taina not facing any serious repercussions for her actions.

View attachment 1254618

Are you for real? THAT is really what happens in this update? Seriously? At this point I don't even care if people scream 'hater' at me, I was the guy who explicitly said he trusted the dev to handle the Taina storyline properly but if his intention to redeem her is her saying she doesn't even regret it which means she was just lying to us when she apologized and you can't actually do ANYTHING to her either. No, don't give me the sexual stuff, I don't care about that unless I can give her to the army to have fun with her on a daily basis for the rest of her worthless life.

Unspoken plot armor, yes, unfortunately it requires far too much suspension of disbelief. Sure, I can't kill her, but I can't torture her? I can't confine her to her room for instance under the pretext that she is too dangerous and have one of my friends torture her until she begs for mercy? Why? Because for some reason Dex and the queen are omniscient and omnipotent deities? They will just know I did something no matter what? Why can't I kill Megan again? I could, at the very least, kill the friend she tried to hard to save as punishment for her saying she doesn't regret it at all. It wouldn't even be such a big deal if it was any other girl, but this one is a central part of the story and I can't even ignore her if I wanted to. I have to go through her betrayal and her getting away with it no matter what.

I am deeply sorry, I really liked this game, but I think in the end I will have to give up on it...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Damn, tried this first time yesterday, and I just couldn't bring myself to break a promise.
But having Danka be owned by Pino and then abducted... So, basically, we have to do a wrong thing to do the right thing.
That's downright beautiful.
Though I see there's a bit of hand of god shenanigans later in the story, from reading the latest comments? That'd be somewhat sad.

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
Damn, tried this first time yesterday, and I just couldn't bring myself to break a promise.
But having Danka be owned by Pino and then abducted... So, basically, we have to do a wrong thing to do the right thing.
That's downright beautiful.
Though I see there's a bit of hand of god shenanigans later in the story, from reading the latest comments? That'd be somewhat sad.
If you refer to the Taina's comments, I think it just depends on the opinion of who's playing.
Since I really wouldn't mind to just forgive her:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
she did a few wrongs, and caused troubles because of it, but at the end of the day, she never tried to hurt you
tenor (1).gif
A few wrongs? Come on dude... You like her and that's ok but don't try to justify what she did by saying "nobody's perfect" and "she did a few wrongs". She did MAJOR wrong after MAJOR wrong and then laughed in your face that you can't do anything about it.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes