OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
OGRey you are one of his patron, pls tell us whats happening.
He injured his back about a week ago (friends car repair accident). He is dev. Loser on weekends. He is streaming Loser right now. I did not ask when it will be finished (exact time) cuz i know he is trying his best. So you don't need to worry he is alright, well... kinda :(

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think Gina is at least 26, even if Diane gives birth to her when she was 18, she would be 44. 44 is low possibility but... You'll never know. ;) :giggle:
If those ages are right, then conceivably - without medical intervention - she could be fertile for at least another ten years.

Last edited:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I think Gina is at least 26, even if Diane gives birth to her when she was 18, she would be 44. 44 is low possibility for being fertile but... You'll never know. ;) :giggle:
There are many cases where older woman gives birth,there is also a case where a couple in their 90's give birth without any medical help and they are currently the record holder of becoming parent/giving birth at old age.

so,Looking at diane she is healthy enough and she can become pregnant if she doesn't have any undiagnosed medical condition

Reactions: Teraxricos

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
If those ages are right, then conceivably - without medical intervention - she could be fertile for at least another ten years.
Yeap sorry, i was wrong. I guess woman around me enter their menopause bit earlier than usual. :oops: So i thought these were normal. :FacePalm: I know 4 woman that enter their menopause (told me or i heard). One was 34, two of them were 41-42, one was i guess 38.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Yeap sorry, i was wrong. I guess woman around me enter their menopause bit earlier than usual. :oops: So i thought these were normal. :FacePalm: I know 4 woman that enter their menopause (told me or i heard). One was 34, two of them were 41-42, one was i guess 38.
Nathan in advance i want to congratulate for new member to your family man. Hopefully s/he'll be healthy. (even we know odds are bad) :KEK:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Nathan in advance i want to congratulate for new member to your family man. Hopefully s/he'll be healthy. (even we know odds are bad) :KEK:
Those 'family-friendly action' are to have "fun";) and even if it happens you can bet there will be not one but few new family member

• Haha
Reactions: Teraxricos

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 111 Votes