EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I think I might have made a mistake with the Mom. She's in "Restrained Mother" where she accumulates Dominance when she reacts negatively to you in the Kitchen and when you "massage" her thigh. Trying to train up Dominance so that I can hopefully lower it somewhat with a Secondary but whenever I have a conversation the best outcome I'ved managed is a +1 which results in no domination being added. Any ideas on combination of topics to get that number higher?
That's 'Repressed Mother', not Restrained.
And she bans Dominance and is interested in Submission.
In other words, she refuses to let you Dominate her and insists you Submit to her.
So, you can't lower her Dominance score.
Not that it matters in the current version.
My guess is that pattern will hold in the next AT (or 2?) of her first route. Then other paths will be added later.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
This is mostly an issue of being the first implementation of Downtown.
As more locations/activities get added to the Downtown area, it'll become about planning your trip wisely.
Of knowing what you want to do when you get there and loading the right topics on you hotbar before you leave the house.

Also, different transportation options are planned, just not implemented yet.
I imagine well that downtown will be upgraded and furnished later and was just speaking for the current version because as the development is really slow due to the share with superpowered I would have a version where the new features implemented would be playable, not teasers and I think the introduction of transportation time without the introduction of transportation methods is an error.

I follow Baal since his first RAGS version and I know that since the games have patreons, a dev can't do what he want but it seems that loser get the same way as superpowered, with a lot of features implemented surely due to patreons dreams but never finished because of changes in their toughts or new dreams :rolleyes:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
That's 'Repressed Mother', not Restrained.
And she bans Dominance and is interested in Submission.
In other words, she refuses to let you Dominate her and insists you Submit to her.
So, you can't lower her Dominance score.
Not that it matters in the current version.
My guess is that pattern will hold in the next AT (or 2?) of her first route. Then other paths will be added later.
It's actually in Restrained Mother under Motherly (which is her current AT). I must have misunderstood the walkthrough when it's talking about Interests being a priority over Bans since the hope was to put Malleable as a secondary to offset the mounting total. Of course, I'm not even sure you can add Secondary's to someone at the end stage AT

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
It's actually in Restrained Mother under Motherly (which is her current AT). I must have misunderstood the walkthrough when it's talking about Interests being a priority over Bans since the hope was to put Malleable as a secondary to offset the mounting total. Of course, I'm not even sure you can add Secondary's to someone at the end stage AT
bans have priority over interests. that said in tutorial clearly and red-gold graduated tags includes every sub-tags that belongs graduated tag. one can check sub-tags by hovering mouse over skill in skilllist

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Sorry just realized that I misspoke. It is Repressed but that has Motherly. Sorry for the confusion.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Restrained is Diane's 5th AT.
Repressed is the 6th.
The 'Unofficial walkthrough' is only update to v.05, we're at v.06 now. (Might be the source of our miscommunication regarding which AT. You mentioned that leg massage, that's only there on Repressed.)
And the guide has a few mistakes.
The priority is mostly with regards to the Relationship score in the bottom right as you're having a conversation.
If that's negative at the end, girl gets no xp.
If it's positive, they get xp for used Topics that had Interested and Neutral tags. But if a Topic has a Banned tag, they never get xp for that Topic.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
bans have priority over interests. that said in tutorial clearly and red-gold graduated tags includes every sub-tags that belongs graduated tag. one can check sub-tags by hovering mouse over skill in skilllist
I think the part which confused me in the WT was: "Order of precedence of tags is Interest > Banned > Neutral. Example someone likes Laziness but bans Videogames, the topic (FPS games talking to Older Sister Gina in this case) is liked
and counts as a positive to the conversation because the Interest of Laziness overrides the Ban of Videogames."
Been so long since I did the tutorial that I can't remember it specifically :)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Restrained is Diane's 5th AT.
Repressed is the 6th.
The 'Unofficial walkthrough' is only update to v.05, we're at v.06 now. (Might be the source of our miscommunication regarding which AT. You mentioned that leg massage, that's only there on Repressed.)
And the guide has a few mistakes.
The priority is mostly with regards to the Relationship score in the bottom right as you're having a conversation.
If that's negative at the end, girl gets no xp.
If it's positive, they get xp for used Topics that had Interested and Neutral tags. But if a Topic has a Banned tag, they never get xp for that Topic.
Thank you, this is extremely helpful :) I knew the WT was "unoffical" but I've been having a hard time finding my way through some of this game. It's intriguingly complex.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
On the chars screen on the phone is indicated "Possible Secondary Interests" and a button "Filter Result" (with a hideous font :p) but it seems the filter only show the interests useful for the next AT, not the interests you can currently choose for the character.

For perma noobs like me and for starting players it's not very clear and adding secondary interests, even not useful for the next AT, is important to help in the first grinding phase.

I think the filter would show the useful ones on top (like it is for now) PLUS the ones we can curently choose (all green) or the title may be changed to "Interests needed for the ATs".

Last edited:

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I think the part which confused me in the WT was: "Order of precedence of tags is Interest > Banned > Neutral. Example someone likes Laziness but bans Videogames, the topic (FPS games talking to Older Sister Gina in this case) is liked
and counts as a positive to the conversation because the Interest of Laziness overrides the Ban of Videogames."
Been so long since I did the tutorial that I can't remember it specifically :)
topic which contained banned tag didn`t gives exp to person you talking

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
On the chars screen on the phone is indicated "Possible Secondary Interests" and a button "Filter Result" (with a hideous font :p) but it seems the filter only show the interests useful for the next AT, not the interests you can currently choose for the character.

For perma noobs like me and for starting players it's not very clear and adding secondary interests, even not useful for the next AT, is important to help in the first grinding phase.

I think the filter would show the useful ones on top (like it is for now) PLUS the ones we can curently choose (all green) or the title may be changed to "Interests needed for the ATs".
The filter shows all interests that are associated with potential AT's. Turning it off shows everything else. If you want to see what your eligible for, turn it off an only look at the Interests with a green name. To mix the two and show eligible and relevant interests would kinda defeat the usefulness of the filter because then you're just filtering out ineligible irrelvant interests. The fewer interests that get filtered out, the less useful that filter is.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I've no cristicism on the choice of the filter result, it's a gameplay choice and it's coherent, I just say that for a beginner player the words "Possible Secondary Interests" are confusing because it don't show all the "Possible Secondary Interests" you can choose :)

On an other subject the timestamp of the last save is not refreshed after the save (I imagine you would have to reload to have the good timestamp and it would eat time and performance) but maybe the timestamp could be replaced with "Last Save", better than showing a false information.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How do I add aggression to Gina?
Talking to Career Father Richard can give Sports topic, which has Competitive (gives Aggression xp)
Research: Finance can give Stock Tips topic, which also has Competitive
Mon-Thurs, 1700, 'Make out' with Charlie. Make her cum in the 'mini game', but click the Finish button before Nathan cums. Then select the button for the Bathroom. Jesse almost always gives you the Eye Fuck topic. edit: Opps. Can't use this one on Gina.
Embrace Disorder and Loiter in the Park @1300 or later. Give Vandalism topic.

Last edited:

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
3 new Sub AT's for Gina : It is now possible to revert Gina back to earlier AT's of her, while maintaining any new permissions you may have earned. These Sub AT's are SWB 4 star, Bartender 3 star, and Bartender 4 star. They operate just like her previous AT's with those names, except you have more options now.
Bullshit, doesn't work. Trying to go from BF to SWB. you can only get her intox to 30, if getting to 45 bar closes.

Either bugged or I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions?

New Bitmap Image.jpg

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes